Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By DinAZ
  • 3 Post By wango
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By DinAZ

Thread: 4th of July Weekend Celebration thread!

DinAZ is offline Associate Member

4th of July Weekend Celebration thread!

We are almost to 4th of July weekend! I am sure some of yall are going on some fun vacations or doing some fun stuff at home, and I'm sure some of you are just hitting the gym hard like any other day. Regardless of what you are doing, I want to thank all of you for welcoming into the community here and helping to answer my questions!

I have learned a ton from lurking and then posting more recently. All I came here for was information so that I could be as safe and efficient as possible with my cycles, but now I enjoy the community more than I ever expected. I did expect to learn stuff here but I never thought this forum would be so motivating! Seeing people sharing their goals and progress is very motivating for me, along with hearing about the mental techniques some of you use to push yourself to the max.

Anyways, I just wanted to say happy 4th of July and thank you all for kicking ass. If anyone wants to post 4th of July pictures, stories, or chat about the holiday weekend feel free to reply!
    Cylon357, wango and Chark like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Planning a party for Sunday. In a frozen margarita mood to go along with some grilling. Maybe doing some smoking to go along with the grilling, lol. Uber is mandatory if there is not a designated driver. Have a fun and safe 4th everyone.
    Chark, Cylon357 and DinAZ like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'm just going to sit at home and relax. Maybe go float in the pool for a bit to cool off.
    Cylon357 and wango like this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    I’m about to cook some food…stopped by a friends BBQ but their food was dog tier and if I’m going to reach my 6 month goal I have to stick to my diet.

1 beef & 1 chicken shishkabob with some purple sweet potatoes and salad. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	850D87A4-7494-43CF-AFDC-CF8CAF7F4FCB.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1,013.4 KB 
ID:	181160
    wango likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    I’m about to cook some food…stopped by a friends BBQ but their food was dog tier and if I’m going to reach my 6 month goal I have to stick to my diet.

1 beef & 1 chicken shishkabob with some purple sweet potatoes and salad. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	850D87A4-7494-43CF-AFDC-CF8CAF7F4FCB.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1,013.4 KB 
ID:	181160
    Sorry about the letdown at your friend’s BBQ. However congrats on your will-power and your ultimate choice of 4th of July chow! We had both steak & chicken skewers as well. However our sides, margaritas and deserts were not as physique friendly, lol. That said, already burned off those calories with yard work this morning and it’s almost time for leftovers so I can re-fuel for round 2 in the yard.

Thread Information