• 2 Post By Quester
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Alone-TV Show

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

Alone-TV Show

Anybody watch this show? I keep it on in the background while I sitting doing stuff and find it fascinating.
    It looks so peaceful yet demanding, in a productful way.
    https://www.history.com/shows/alone
    About the Show

The HISTORY Channel’s hit survival series “Alone” is back like never before and taking place in the most dangerous location yet. In Season 8, 10 contestants fight to survive in the Canadian wilderness on the shores of Chilko Lake, British Columbia. Equipped with just 10 items and a camera kit, each participant must survive in total isolation, with the hopes of lasting the longest and winning the $500,000 prize. Not only must they endure hunger, loneliness and the elements, but this season, they also face the deadliest predator in North America: the grizzly bear. No camera crews. No gimmicks. It is the ultimate test of human will.

Test Monsterone and wango like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Love it…have seen every season.

Watch it with the whole family and am amazed by what these men and woman can create with their bare hands and how adaptable they are with their primitive skills…fun for the whole family and probably some of what mankind should get back to.
    Test Monsterone and Quester like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I watched part of the first season but got side tracked. Need to watch it again, I love wilderness/survival shows.
    SampsonandDelilah and Quester like this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I love it. Makes me want to try a small-scale effort... maybe a week. But I would take a boat-load of food with me

There's a mental toughness in the one ones that last more than a couple of weeks that I envy greatly.
    SampsonandDelilah and Quester like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    I love it. Makes me want to try a small-scale effort... maybe a week. But I would take a boat-load of food with me

There's a mental toughness in the one ones that last more than a couple of weeks that I envy greatly.
    Don’t forget the test, syringes, and alcohol wipes
    Charlie67 likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Anybody watch this show? I keep it on in the background while I sitting doing stuff and find it fascinating.
    It looks so peaceful yet demanding, in a productful way.
    https://www.history.com/shows/alone
    About the Show

The HISTORY Channel’s hit survival series “Alone” is back like never before and taking place in the most dangerous location yet. In Season 8, 10 contestants fight to survive in the Canadian wilderness on the shores of Chilko Lake, British Columbia. Equipped with just 10 items and a camera kit, each participant must survive in total isolation, with the hopes of lasting the longest and winning the $500,000 prize. Not only must they endure hunger, loneliness and the elements, but this season, they also face the deadliest predator in North America: the grizzly bear. No camera crews. No gimmicks. It is the ultimate test of human will.

Thanks Q! Going to definitely check it out!

Thread Information