Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: About sources... just a funny story

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

About sources... just a funny story

Last winter I was hurting for work and pretty much insane. I had to find any way I could to make extra money. I had a Tik-Tok account that was as viral as could be and I started giving coaching advice for a monthly fee and I would also set people up with a source if they were smart enough to direct message me.

Lo and behold I posted a video about how steroids were not as bad as people say just to kind of undo some of the stigma around it. People started posting up in the public comments "where do I get steroids where do I get steroids"

I wouldn't respond to any of them that posted publicly like that.

Turns out some guy was pretending to be me on a different account messaging them and getting them to send him Bitcoin and then they would get the shaft.

It truly amazes me how some people can be so gullible. I had to make videos telling people not to post crap like that in the comments or they were asking to be scammed.

I got direct messages from people that I had never talked to on Tik-Tok cussing me because apparently my guy had never come through and delivered anything to them. I was not too polite in explaining to them how ignorant they were. The first time it happened though I spent the better part of eight hours trying to figure out what the hell was going on or who this guy was that was cussing me.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Yeah, that is funny. BTW, where's my stuff, man?!?!?

Seriously (yeah, right), did Tik Tok help your business or was it just AAS related?

Also BTW, I liked the "Broke Nobs" handle. It reminds me of my knees. Hmmm what? Oh, that is not the right pronunciation? Pheh, what do I know?
    No tiktok did not help my business luckily no customers saw it that I know of or they would never have used me for tree work.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information