• 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 5 Post By almostgone
  • 4 Post By Euroholic
  • 3 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Military Tested

ShreddedZZ is offline New Member

Unhappy Military Tested

Hey guys, I wanted to reach out and get some opinions. I'm currently running Test E, and my military doctor had me get bloodwork done. They tested my T-levels, and they came back really high. I informed them that I was just taking the usual GNC supplements. They now want me to get off all the supplements and test me again. My question is should I go ahead and get off, hopefully, crash soon and get the bloodwork done? Or should I stay on? He believes I might have tumor issues, or I'm on something..which I am...any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Uh... if they want you to get tested again, count yourself lucky you have a second chance and jump off of your test.
    Why did they test your levels in the first place?
    Test Monsterone and lovbyts like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Well, if they’re gonna test you say 3 weeks after you get off, you’ll likely have low testosterone , depending on how long you’ve been on. So maybe the best thing would be to inject just enough to maintain normal levels unless you think you have enough time to recover.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    this is ur job man, why would u chance it.
    listen to AG, get off and pass test.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Well, if they’re gonna test you say 3 weeks after you get off, you’ll likely have low testosterone, depending on how long you’ve been on. So maybe the best thing would be to inject just enough to maintain normal levels unless you think you have enough time to recover.
    I’ve only been on for about 3 weeks. I think I’ll follow your advice and go into a TRT dose, then go back.

That's what I was considering, but if I feel like it would seem way too evident if I go from high test levels to super low. I think if I can taper it down, I should be fine. Any input?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    This is the one.

Dial it down to 50 to 100mg per week, depending on whether you are using hcg or not. Try to time your injection with the blood draw so that you are at a trough as well. That is, if you know the draw will be on a Friday, do your last injection the Friday before.

I suspect you are not the first active duty personnel to run a cycle, either, so it doesn't seem likely they haven't seen it before. This raises a question: what happens if you are "caught"? I genuinely do not know the answer. Is it just a minor note "in your record" or a discharge?
    Reduction in rank, forfeiture of pay, loss of security clearance, discharge under other than honorable conditions. It could pan out in a variety of ways.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    With weekend at Bidens as your commander in chief just tell them you are non binary and you will be promoted.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    With weekend at Bidens as your commander in chief just tell them you are non binary and you will be promoted.

Perfect answer.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Almost spit out my protein shake!
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Thread Information