• 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 2 Post By clarky.
  • 3 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By TinyNutzzz
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo

Thread: Kimbo goes bareback

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Cool Kimbo goes bareback

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211025_125708.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	456.0 KB 
ID:	181418

I had my first horseriding lesson 2 days ago. I'm starting off learning bareback because otherwise I'll never learn how to ride without a saddle. After about 5 lessons bareback I'll switch to using a saddle.

Next month I'm going on a long holiday to the Canaries and so I wanna do a guided tour of the mountains on a horse. I'll have about 6 lessons here in Ireland before I leave.

Plus if I ever intend to present myself at a rodeo in the USA, I need to be able to ride a horse first. Can't be a phoney.

Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    I went on a few of those horse excursions in the Bahamas, but only received on-the-job training. A few dogs came after my horse and it took off at amazing speed. I thought I was screwed. I probably wouldn’t want to ride one these days at my current weight. Not the ones they had anyway. Maybe one on tren .
    lovbyts likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hows your butt feel? lol
    I grew up riding horses. My older sister by 4 years had one and a few times 2. She use to put me on her horse first to see what kind of mood it was in and if it would try to buck me off or not. lol Horses are smart. I was only 4 or 5. It would be good with me and walk around our coral and yard. She would yell at me to get off and get on, then it would run and buck her off. hahaha

They werent always nice to me, I had my fair share of being knocked off from low hanging branches while running through wooded trails and even been rolled over once. Didnt hurt as much as you would think. I like the saddle best but I did a lot of riding bare back as well.

Well thats Almost a horse. lol He is just a little larger than our pony we had. We had a few horses that my head barely came up to hits back when I was 5' 8"

Have fun.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-25-2021 at 08:55 AM.
    wango and Cylon357 like this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Congrats Kimbo...!!!

For an Irish guy, you look so "John Wayne"...

I must admit, the title of the thread was a bit confusing... (Don't tell me I am the only one here...)

"Kimbo goes bareback" and here I presumed that you had the pleasure to experience unprotected sex... Alas I was mistaken...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Kimbo you do get about and have done mostly everything that i can think of lol.
    What do you do for a living ?.
    Obs and XnavyHMCS like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Kimbo goes bareback

[QUOTE=lovbyts;7561624]Hows your butt feel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Come on lovbyts. Clean up your act.
    lovbyts, Cylon357 and XnavyHMCS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    I'm a computer programmer, I write firmware for embedded Linux devices. I used to work in an office up until March of last year, but since Covid I've been working from home.

Need to do a couple more horseriding lessons before I leave for the Canaries next month.

In order news I'm sitting here watching a French movie with English subtitles -- reminds me of the French girl I met earlier this year.

Also I've lost 10kg since I started my cutting cycle... but I won't let my strength decrease any further, from now on I'm going to have some carbs before lifting weights (I've been eating little to no carbs for a few months now).

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Ugh....

Onlyfans
    Cylon357 likes this.

TinyNutzzz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    Congrats Kimbo...!!!

For an Irish guy, you look so "John Wayne"...

I must admit, the title of the thread was a bit confusing... (Don't tell me I am the only one here...)

"Kimbo goes bareback" and here I presumed that you had the pleasure to experience unprotected sex... Alas I was mistaken...
    I too clicked on as soon as I read the notification headline lmfao. I definitely thought it was going to be something different

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

I had my second lesson today and I went bareback again. This Sunday I've my third lesson and I'm going to use a saddle next time. In total I will have had four lessons before I go on holidays so hopefully I can handle a horse in the mountains.

I've still only trotted, I haven't gotten into canter yet. My teacher says I'll be in canter by the end of my 4th lesson.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Thread Information