Marsoc is offline Productive Member

Finding old stuff

Does anybody know how to retrieve old pictures they (I have ) posted in the past? I remember one time I seen the little paper clip icon to allow me to attach files and I seen some old ones I wanted to get back… this was before I found out how to post pictures from my photo library. I found the little paper clip icon again but can see one of the old ones. Any advice ?
    Last edited by Marsoc; 12-29-2021 at 06:27 PM. Reason: I love to edit, I’m an edit machine

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    User Menu > Settings> look for attachments down toward the bottom left of the page.
    Depending on how you view the board there are several ways.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

They must be long gone I guess cuz all I see is the most recent ones. I wanted a glimpse back into time, I bet it would be like staring into the sun.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    They must be long gone I guess cuz all I see is the most recent ones. I wanted a glimpse back into time, I bet it would be like staring into the sun.
    There are generally multiple pages of results, so look and make sure you aren't overlooking the other pages. Also, there's generally an option to view thumbnails of the image. That helps you locate pictures by visual image instead of image details.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Yeah I’ve checked and they are all gone. It was weird one time I seen some old pictures and they just disappeared.

Thread Information