• 1 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 1 Post By mattyH122

Thread: Streaming UFC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Streaming UFC

Whats the best place nowadays? I use to use reddit but they have been shutting down lots of spots.....Thanks.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Always use Reddit too! Struggled with the Masvidal fight and ended up paying for it. Hoping tonight isn’t a pain in the ass

Strikeout.nu is my favorite. Just have to work through all the fucking pop ups. Good luck

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Strikeout.nu is my favorite. Just have to work through all the fucking pop ups. Good luck
    Yeah they're my go-to.

Firstrowsports.eu also is a good one.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

BG
    ya thats a bitch. Thanks

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Damn, the prelims are starting off with a bang!! Hopefully it’s a sign of things to come! Wow
    RaginCajun likes this.

Thought the prelims were better than the main card. Meh, wasn’t impressed at all.

Did like watching Bigi Boi get down on the canvas with JDS after the knockout...class act that dude.

Ironic as hell that DC got his eye poked. Didn’t “see” that one coming
    BG likes this.

BG
    Ya pretty boring, but not bad. Very happy I didnt buy it for sure. Ended up just watching them this morning.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is sort of an elaborate process but my ace drinking buddy always has a few pals over for UFC events in his man-cave (with four 70" plasma TVs) and they rely on me to hook 'em up. So I have to put a little extra into making it as infallible as possible or I risk getting pelted with beer bottles. On a positive note, these guys would sooner hare-lip the Pope than throw a beer bottle that wasn't empty.

I'll warn you in advance, I only visit this site from a Linux computer, using an anonymizing browser with an industrial-strength pop-up blocker. That's my default configuration for these sorts of sites because those measures protect me from the malware they'd love to infest your computer with. I only diverge from that plan for very specific reasons, and then only temporarily, because these sites are financed by the advertising they force on you in the form of pop-ups. Some of these sites have so many pop-ups that they are literally unwatchable if you can't control them. So I have no idea what you're in for if you visit these sites from a Windows PC and a 'normal' browser. If anybody cares, I run uBlock Origin (which is available for most browsers) with a shit-ton of custom filters as my pop-up blocker.

<Pg Dn> a couple of times and you'll see a section labeled "Sports Streams." I usually get the best results with feeds from CricFree or LiveTV.

The links on this site cause your connection to the individual sites to be filtered through unblockit's CloudFlare-based "protection." Which can be problematic depending on a lot of variables. I don't know that's the case with all of them but I know CricFree, LiveTV, Stream2Watch and VIPLeague and all have their own stand-alone URL that doesn't make you jump through CloudFlare's hoops. I suspect all the others do as well. For instance CricFree's current top-level domain (the part of the web address to the right of the period) is 'SC,' which is the island country of Seychelles but the server is physically located in England. So if you're having trouble getting past CloudFlare, or if you want to try a URL without "unblockit" to test the quality of its feed, search on its domain name followed by a period, and enclosed in quotes. Like "rojadirecta." The real deal's URL should be among the rest, without the CloudFlare nuisance attached.

It's not a YUGE image but I thumbnailed it to try not to give away the keys to the store. Click to embiggen. In this case the real rojadirecta was the first hit but you might have to test a few to get there.

Their top level domain is for Montenegro but the servers are in Montreal. Which is a tactic most of these sites employ to avoid getting shut down. When they do get shuttered, usually all they'll change is the top level domain. So they might just change Montenegro to Seychelles and everything else remains the same. If that happens, the same search tactic I mentioned above will probably give you their web address's new TLD.

The individual feeds can be flaky so at the beginning of the fights I try to find at least two or possibly three feeds that look promising and keep each feed open under a different browser tab (I'm doing this from the peanut gallery via a laptop feeding the Smart TV by HDMI cable). The bandwidth required for each feed is tiny compared to the throughput of "broadband" internet (which basically anything faster than DSL) so you should be able to run three feeds simultaneously without the speed of your Internet connection becoming the limiting factor. When it starts getting jerky the problem will almost always be due to server load or something changing in the route you're browser is taking to get to that server. In either case it's nothing to do with your Internet connection per se so if the feed I'm watching gets jerky I just change to one of the other browser tabs.

There's also a problem with some of these sites booting you after a certain length of time. If you get one of those, just refresh the page and the connection should be restored. This is a time based thing and I don't know what the length of time is but once you know you've got one of those connections you can avoid the problem by refreshing the page at the end of every round. Whatever the interval is it's more than 5 minutes so refreshing at the start of a fight and between rounds eliminates the problem. Or you can change feeds.

I find that the feeds from Reddit usually are some of the cleanest and best video quality but they're too high-profile for their own good. They only post them shortly before the event begins and there are hundreds of fakes offering to sell you a connection to a video they pirated in the first place. It takes time to figure out which ones are genuine but you don't have a lot of time before the first match begins. Plus the connections Reddit posts links to in my experience have a high incidence of being shut down before the event ends, leaving you scrambling for a replacement. All of the sites in the link at top have been doing this a long time and almost always have reliable feeds, if not the highest video quality.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 08-16-2020 at 02:54 PM.
    Quester likes this.

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    I watch sports on my firestick. There is a great number of Kodi builds and apps that allow doing this. I prefer using Equinox. Also, I found out how to jailbreak the device here, but I haven't decided whether it is a good idea or not, though it can let me watch everything I want for free.
    Last edited by Frank777; 09-30-2020 at 10:09 AM.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post
    I watch sports on my firestick. There is a great number of Kodi builds and apps that allow to do this. I prefer using Equinox. Also, I found out how to jailbreak the device, but I haven't decided whether it is a good idea or not, though it can let me watch everything I want for free.
    Mines "broke" already, so I guess I just have to download Equinox and I can get UFC?

Oliver47 is offline Junior Member
    Browse these Sport Torrent Sites - they stream every ppv for free and it's very legit and no ads added on the site!

Volokit | Sports Streams, Stats, News and More

I used this one for the last fight and it was awesome!

Dana White claims he has some new enforcement tools that will come as a surprise to people illegally re-streaming his fights. In the same speech he also announced another price hike for his PPVs.

Dana long has wanted to also go after the viewers as well but AFAIK no viewer has yet been charged (except one dipshit who was hosting UFC nights in his man cave and charging admission). He could have struck an unannounced deal with the cable TV providers to monitor the pirate feeds (like all 10,000 of them) and send nasty letters to their clients watch them, much as they have done for years with RIAA violations.

In any case, he thinks he's done something exceedingly clever so you might want to take extra precautions the first few fights of 2021 and see what comes of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Dana White claims he has some new enforcement tools that will come as a surprise to people illegally re-streaming his fights. In the same speech he also announced another price hike for his PPVs.

Dana long has wanted to also go after the viewers as well but AFAIK no viewer has yet been charged (except one dipshit who was hosting UFC nights in his man cave and charging admission). He could have struck an unannounced deal with the cable TV providers to monitor the pirate feeds (like all 10,000 of them) and send nasty letters to their clients watch them, much as they have done for years with RIAA violations.

In any case, he thinks he's done something exceedingly clever so you might want to take extra precautions the first few fights of 2021 and see what comes of it.

I’ll be using my corporate iPad

I thought streaming was a grey anyways, I thought the issue was around illegal “downloads”?

Dana sez:

"We got one. We got him. We’re watching this guy right now. All you have to do is turn it on Saturday, and we got you, f*cker. I can’t wait. Turn it on Saturday, streamers, and see what happens.

When I came out and said this all these guys started taunting me, so I went through, and I picked. I said, ‘You. You. You’re the guy.’ And I told my people, ‘I want this guy.’ And guess what? We got him. We’re watching his house, we’re listening to his phone conversations, and if he puts it up on Saturday, we got him.

He pops this link up on Saturday, we got him, and we will arrest him, and I will prosecute him. I will not be nice. I will not give him any leniency whatsoever. I will go guns-a-f*cking-blazing on this guy.”

Buzz on the Internet is that the target is in Chechnya. And Dana has tipped his hand that it's someone who was so indiscreet as to discuss his criminal activity over the telephone. Which gives all of the streamers who've been exercising sensible "operational security" to know that it's not them who's being targeted.

So it makes for a good sound bite, and he'll get some free press coverage if they bring down this one re-streamer, but I have serious doubts it will accomplish what Dana is hoping for. After all, the motion picture business, the music industry and software companies have been working through law enforcement channels to try to stamp out online pirating of their product since 2006, when The Pirate Bay first got taken down. Except those sorts of sites have a 14-year track record of being the proverbial hydra in the 12 labors of Hercules. Cut one head off and two more spring up (usually in different countries). And last I looked (about 30 seconds ago), ThePirateBay.org was alive and well.

So Dana gets to beat his chest and pretend he's bested some guy who taunted him online but I seriously doubt this will have any impact on the UFC's P&L sheet.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    I dunno about y'all. But I'm rooting for the diamond.

Hard not to like that guy.

The kid has guts , class and humility.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Paying for it on Saturday. Man if it’s even close to that Holloway fight, $ well spent.

Well I streamed the fight and not only did the feds not kick in my door, it was the best broadcast I’ve had in a really long time.

Can we talk about Poirier for a minute? Wow! Give that kid some credit. He had nothing to lose and everything to gain and according to the fans in attendance and the oddsmakers around the world he didn’t stand a snowballs chance in hell. He fought his fight and damn did he chop down that tree. I thought DC was maybe making a little too much of those calf kicks, but it was the first thing commented on from the Connor.

A couple of things surprised me...one, the outcome. More incredibly was how professionally Connor took the loss. He was gracious, a great sport, gave credit where it was due and gave a helluva post fight interview (which he didn’t have to do). He admitted defeat but I do agree that time away from the octagon isn’t always a great thing. While Connor has been on vacation, Dustin has been busy beating Holloway, Alvarez and Gaethje. Pretty impressive resume. Don’t think he gets by Kabib if he comes back (which he will) impressive performance nonetheless

(We're hijacking this thread but) McGregor is overrated. I've seen every UFC since #1 but I'm not a "sophisticated" consumer of MMA. I wouldn't know a kimura from a chicken wing from a 3-piece KFC chicken wings meal, but I've seen clear evidence that it takes two things to stay on top in the UFC.

#1, You've got to mix it up. If you keep presenting your opponents with the same attack, they'll eventually suss it out and use your style against you. This is one of the most important keys to Jon 'Bones' Jones success. He's wrestling's Lon Chaney, the man of a thousand styles. When you fight Jones, you can never be sure who (or what) it is you're fighting ... until the cage door closes behind you. His unpredictability is one major reason he's still on top.

#2, you have to have a credible ground game. You can use wrestling to attack, you can use the threat of good wrestling to ward off attacks, you can use wrestling to defend, and you can use wrestling to give yourself time to recover when you've got clobbered and need somewhere to hide. If you don't wrestle, you've got a glaring hole in your game. And as soon as the other piranha sense that vulnerability, they will exploit it every chance they get.

McGregor is so proud of "the left" that he has avoided bothering to learn to be multi-faced, or to grow a credible ground game. Or even to present a different look now and again. Either out of hubris or sheer ignorance he has deliberately left those two glaring gaps in his skill sets. And did you ever notice that he never bothers to cover up? Ever. Even when he's obviously hurt? What, does he think it's "unmanly" or something? Nate Diaz beat him by covering up and letting himself get hit until McGregor gassed. But McGregor doesn't seem to have that knack. But why the hell won't he cover up?

And the other thing he seems to fail to realize is that if you're a one-dimensional fighter and your opening gambit fails, you're screwed.

Last night a better-rounded fighter showed him the error of his ways. Last night Dustin Poirier even withstood "the left" in all it's highly-touted glory. As had Khabib Nurmagomedov before him. And Nate Diaz before him. And Floyd Mayweather didn't seem too impressed with it either. Up to the Jose Aldo fight, McGregor was 19-2, an 89% win percentage. Since Aldo he's been 3-3. That mighty left ain't all it's trumped up to be. And by extension, neither is he.

He's got no surprises left. Everybody knows what's coming, so he's gifting every new opponent with a free roadmap to beating him.

McGregor is a one-trick pony, and last night he got stump-broke.
    Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 01-24-2021 at 05:25 PM.

Here's the beginning of the end:

At about 2:50, McGregor threw a right feint, which Poirier responded to by backing up and covering up. Then McGregor crouched and threw a wild left to the body that missed entirely. He over-committed and the follow-through took him precariously out of position.

A second later, McGregor threw a right uppercut from the crouch that missed entirely, leaving his chin wide open in the doing. Poirier obliged him by responding with an overhand right that tapped McGregor solidly enough on the chin that his knees buckled ever so slightly, not at the instant he was hit but a fraction of a second later.

That was enough to rattle McGregor's cage because over the next 18 seconds, Poirier got off ~18 shots to McGregor's ~three, only one of which was thrown with bad intentions and the only one that counted didn't land.

Poirier lost the first round on the judges scorecards but he won the fight in the first round with leg kicks that left McGregor without the one offensive tool can least do without.

Besides having no ground game, now the world also knows that McGregor is vulnerable to having leg kicks take away his striking, and in short order. His possible paths to victory continue to contract.

BradlyD is offline New Member
    Is anyone excited about Usman vs Edwards? They are meant to fight in a few weeks, anyone following?

dwiwill is offline New Member
    Of course, very different match up than their first fight. Both guys have gotten a lot better and Usman is getting older. I’m really excited for the fight. I've also found useful info at https://www.firesticktricks.com/wаtch-ufc-on-firestick.html for UFC fans, so I'm going to watch Pena vs. Nunes fight as well.
    Last edited by dwiwill; 08-09-2022 at 01:51 PM.

mattyH122 is offline New Member
    that paddy the baddy is legit. impressive floor work for a striker. ufc going to love him.

Thread Information