• 2 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Did the world beat Covid-19?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Did the world beat Covid-19?

Well, things are back to normal, where I live we don't have to wear the shit masks anymore! Very happy with that, because it was driving me high with these mediocre masks that I couldn't even breathe!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    COVID is a joke. I still can’t leave Canada due to not being vaxed. I applied for my British passport as I am British by decent it should arrive soon so I will be able to escape this commie $hit hole country.

No one defeated this hoax. it’s just a cold and it will continue to exist. They will continue to use it to manipulate the masses and remove freedoms for years to come.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope as it’s very likely here forever. It loves to mutate (just as the flu does annually) and the death rates since 2020 repeatedly show it is somewhat seasonal. It’s “nice” that it does appear to kill mostly the elderly and those with pre existing medical conditions. This gives folks a lot more freedom of choice as to vax, mask or not, thus there should be less issues there.

Another booster is recommended for 65+ folks. BA-2 is already showing signs of mutating into possibly something more contagious.

It is what it is. I go to the dentist 2x/year grudgingly already. So now I vax 2x/year as well. I pay my taxes too, try not to drive too fast and don’t run red lights or stop signs. Life’s a bitch that way.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    As a nurse I can tell you Covid was simply slave training and 90% fell in line like good brain dead traitors. I sent over a dozen patients who were over 80 years old to the hospital with Covid, most over weight and diabetic and with many other medical conditions and none of them died.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its here forever like all the others before it and will come after. Its only a name that was manipulated just like most of us said from the beginning. Guarantee if you start testing for other stuff with everyone like they did with Covid the number count would go up 100x from what it is currently reported.

I followed the "Total" number of death in the US, state by state and the world for the first 1 1/2 year by year, quarter and monthly. Nothing changed from 2018, 2017, 2016 etc. until they removed the links I was watching and revised (manipulated) the data from what it was before. They caught on that people were watching. Easy to remove when its all online.
    JaneDoe, Cuz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    They put the world on house arrest for 2 years over this hoax. It'll be back again except next time with even more restrictions. Since they got away with this, they know they can do it again except next time they can push the envelope. They normalized people being isolated from others, living on house arrest, shortages of everything. They even normalized not seeing another human face during the few interactions we still had.

This hoax is never going to be truly over until the perps are hung. And that'll never happen!

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    They put the world on house arrest for 2 years over this hoax. It'll be back again except next time with even more restrictions. Since they got away with this, they know they can do it again except next time they can push the envelope. They normalized people being isolated from others, living on house arrest, shortages of everything. They even normalized not seeing another human face during the few interactions we still had.

This hoax is never going to be truly over until the perps are hung. And that'll never happen!
    What exactly is the motivation for this "hoax?" What did the collective world governments gain by making something up to keep us locked away? I don't see any benefits to the economy, nor have I seen any impingement on the my rights or laws passed to further "enslave" me to whatever system. I'm willing to see your point of view, however.
    JaneDoe and s1nc1ty like this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    What exactly is the motivation for this "hoax?" What did the collective world governments gain by making something up to keep us locked away? I don't see any benefits to the economy, nor have I seen any impingement on the my rights or laws passed to further "enslave" me to whatever system. I'm willing to see your point of view, however.

As soon as it became partisan it took on a whole new identity. We may not know the full extent of this “slavery” but there are certainly forces at work that are beyond our grasp. It was political and economical and I don’t need a tinfoil hat to say so.

I flew last Friday and watched a pilot and a stewardess lay into some poor guy because his nose was over his mask a few times.

Fast forward to today (3 fucking days mind you) and we all celebrated not having to wear them on my flight. You don’t think there was confusion and control at the top? It’s still occurring as I type…I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch of the imagination but this was beyond overreaching and at the very least set a dangerous precedence moving forward.

It’s a control game plain and simple and I do believe that there are nefarious forces at work that are far above our middle class pay grade
    lovbyts, Cuz, JaneDoe and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Its here forever like all the others before it and will come after. Its only a name that was manipulated just like most of us said from the beginning. Guarantee if you start testing for other stuff with everyone like they did with Covid the number count would go up 100x from what it is currently reported.

I followed the "Total" number of death in the US, state by state and the world for the first 1 1/2 year by year, quarter and monthly. Nothing changed from 2018, 2017, 2016 etc. until they removed the links I was watching and revised (manipulated) the data from what it was before. They caught on that people were watching. Easy to remove when its all online.
    I always liked this link. I preferred to go by deaths per day vs. cases/day; really gave a better idea to me how things were or were not progressing. Kinda morbid looking at this daily for so long.

Talk about bad luck, my wife was flying today. She’s good though - vaxed and will still mask. Weird times indeed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Did the world beat Covid-19?-2da9be58-e18d-41f1-90c8-80d0858d070e.jpeg  

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    china is welding the doors shut to entrap people ... but they kill more peeps than Russia has in all of the attacks this decade.. but you don't see that in the news..
    lovbyts likes this.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the real science is we put masks on those with TB (as an example) to slow the spread... a virus will defeat any mask and most isolation suits..

Wearing of masks to prevent spread (according to a peer reviewed study by Fauci) of a contagion was ineffective and the majority of deaths was from the wearing of masks and bronchitis / pneumonia. I always referred to them as disease catching/incubating devices..

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    As soon as it became partisan it took on a whole new identity. We may not know the full extent of this “slavery” but there are certainly forces at work that are beyond our grasp. It was political and economical and I don’t need a tinfoil hat to say so.

I flew last Friday and watched a pilot and a stewardess lay into some poor guy because his nose was over his mask a few times.

Fast forward to today (3 fucking days mind you) and we all celebrated not having to wear them on my flight. You don’t think there was confusion and control at the top? It’s still occurring as I type…I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch of the imagination but this was beyond overreaching and at the very least set a dangerous precedence moving forward.

It’s a control game plain and simple and I do believe that there are nefarious forces at work that are far above our middle class pay grade
    SampsonandDelilah and lovbyts like this.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    the real science is we put masks on those with TB (as an example) to slow the spread... a virus will defeat any mask and most isolation suits..

Wearing of masks to prevent spread (according to a peer reviewed study by Fauci) of a contagion was ineffective and the majority of deaths was from the wearing of masks and bronchitis / pneumonia. I always referred to them as disease catching/incubating devices..

Exactly, it was widely known that most masks offered little protection and people wore them incorrectly and reused them which defeats the purpose. A well fitted N95 mask was shown to demonstrate some efficacy but the majority of people were not using them and counterfeits from China flooded our market. The virus particles are so small, it’s like using a chain link fence to slow down an invading army of fire ants…it’s just not going to happen.

It was knee jerk response aimed at control and manipulation of the masses and just like that it’s over. Time and time again you heard stories of people in masks who had been vaccinated catching the!virus. That was going to happen with or without the masks. It was politicized and you either became pro or anti mask, it was disgusting.

Fauci and his army of charlatans simply wanted a way to look like they were in control and doing something to slow the pandemonium. It was one giant political control game aimed at manipulating the masses and having an “action plan” to show the American people and pander to the public for this joke of an administration. I would question every single Covid statistic set forth by a hospital or a nursing home. You know that 79% of statistics are made up on the spot
    Where there was death and disease, there was funding. Please don’t underestimate that.

I’m not some Trump loving fear monger. I’m probably far more libertarian than anything and identify as socially moderate and fiscally conservative. This mask debacle and Covid response was government overreach at its finest and as I said earlier, it set a dangerous precedent for how things are done in the future.

Don’t be a sheep and always question the motive and the agenda…there is always one, always. Money, power and control are always at the core.

Welcome to America, the greatest country in the world.
    warchild likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post

You know, the wife & I (and all our friends) who have been in the medical profession for over 40 years, have been arguing the same thing. Particularly when one of us is sick and then working with patients and being in tight quarters with our coworkers in the staff rooms. That goes for our sterile procedures as well, when we are up in the hospital. The masks, the suits, the gloves; all pretty useless.
    warchild and lovbyts like this.

Masks work. It’s only logical… when you breathe out, you are breathing out tiny water/liquid particles which encase the virus. The virus doesn’t exist out on its own. Those particles is what the mask blocks. I haven’t gotten sick for 2 years because I wore a mask when I went out. I used to get sick at least a couple of times a year. Nobody in my family got Covid because we all wore masks. My mother who is a doctor and sees ~25 patients a day in a hospital didn’t get Covid because she wore an mask. Not Covid, not even a cold. However, I know plenty of people who didn’t wear the mask and got Covid and other illnesses. Saying the mask doesn’t work is ridiculous and flat out wrong.

Edit: you realize that it doesn’t have to work 100% for it to be effective? How many pathogens you inhale matters both in if you get the illness and in how severe the illness is.
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 04-20-2022 at 03:59 PM.
    s1nc1ty and JaneDoe like this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    The mask is even more effective catching the virus particles going out then going in. Covid spreads mainly by air carrying very small fine droplets and aerosol particles that contain infectious virus. That shit gets caught in the mask if you wear a mask and you cough / sneeze or whatever. Hence if all wore masks correctly, there would be basically no infections.
    JaneDoe and Test Monsterone like this.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ll add this for you mask guys. The EMS division at my fire dept has told us per the mask manufacture including real N95s that the mask won’t protect or prevent you from Covid. They even state it in the packages of masks. The guys that wore masks from the start before there was mandate all got covid. My wife even got Covid and I didn’t. I was exposed multiple times at work and never had a positive test. The masks were a sign of your political affiliation. And in part a control tactic by an overstepping government. My guys were all ‘’essential workers’’ when we worked the whole time during the beginning of covid with no vaccine available, now those same politicians have threatened my guys with termination for not receiving the vaccine. A few guys walked away from the job even before they were eligible for their pension. Those masks may offer some protection but it ain’t what you think. In layman’s terms it’s a filter on a cigarette.
    Last edited by warchild; 04-20-2022 at 07:27 PM.
    lovbyts and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Masks work. It’s only logical… when you breathe out, you are breathing out tiny water/liquid particles which encase the virus. The virus doesn’t exist out on its own. Those particles is what the mask blocks. I haven’t gotten sick for 2 years because I wore a mask when I went out. I used to get sick at least a couple of times a year. Nobody in my family got Covid because we all wore masks. My mother who is a doctor and sees ~25 patients a day in a hospital didn’t get Covid because she wore an mask. Not Covid, not even a cold. However, I know plenty of people who didn’t wear the mask and got Covid and other illnesses. Saying the mask doesn’t work is ridiculous and flat out wrong.

Edit: you realize that it doesn’t have to work 100% for it to be effective? How many pathogens you inhale matters both in if you get the illness and in how severe the illness is.
    So when you go out did you change your mask out with a new one every 15 minutes or after you touched it with your hand to adjust it?
    lovbyts likes this.

Also just read the CDC wants the DOJ to contest the federal transportation mask mandate that the Florida judge voided the other day. What’s funny is it was supposed to end in 2 weeks anyways. So this leads me to believe the CDC was going to extend it without any supporting data. You can go on a plane and eat and drink all you want with no mask on but wear it at all times if not eating or drinking. Literally every passenger on a plane can have their mask off the whole time but let’s enforce a mask mandate. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Also just read the CDC wants the DOJ to contest the federal transportation mask mandate that the Florida judge voided the other day. What’s funny is it was supposed to end in 2 weeks anyways. So this leads me to believe the CDC was going to extend it without any supporting data. You can go on a plane and eat and drink all you want with no mask on but wear it at all times if not eating or drinking. Literally every passenger on a plane can have their mask off the whole time but let’s enforce a mask mandate. Ridiculous.
    If you have to take your helmet off to fix your hair, does that mean the helmet doesn’t work?

You’ll pump ugl steroids through your body that are contaminated with heavy metals, solvents and other toxic things to the body yet you wanna wear a fabric mask?

That’s like saying “you eat ice cream every Saturday, yet you’re trying to lose weight.” Makes no sense. Try harder. Think next time.

Ok comparing a helmet to a mask and i néed to think harder? Keep wearing your 2 masks forever and live in fear man. Your boy Biden will take good care of you.

Ok comparing a helmet to a mask and i néed to think harder? Keep wearing your 2 masks forever and live in fear man. Your boy Biden will take good care of you.
    I don’t wear a mask anymore, and guess what, I got a cold this week. Masks don’t work, right? You’re not some kind of freedom fighter cause you refused to wear a mask. You guys talk about making things politicized yet you are ALWAYS the ones politicizing everything. You’re against anything science related. Global warming is fake, Covid is fake, bur any lunatic Marjorie Taylor or Trump lie like the election was stolen is real. Lol you live in backwards land bro, completely clueless. If you watch Fox News and listen to Tucker, you’re a fool.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

I don’t wear a mask anymore, and guess what, I got a cold this week. Masks don’t work, right? You’re not some kind of freedom fighter cause you refused to wear a mask. You guys talk about making things politicized yet you are ALWAYS the ones politicizing everything. You’re against anything science related. Global warming is fake, Covid is fake, bur any lunatic Marjorie Taylor or Trump lie like the election was stolen is real. Lol you live in backwards land bro, completely clueless. If you watch Fox News and listen to Tucker, you’re a fool.
    I’m sure you did get a cold cause your immune system is shot from wearing that mask the last 2 years. I didn’t wear that mask, so where is my cold? You’re mad cause I can provide proof those masks don’t offer that protection you thought it did. You wore it to virtue signal.
    lovbyts likes this.

I’m sure you did get a cold cause your immune system is shot from wearing that mask the last 2 years. I didn’t wear that mask, so where is my cold? You’re mad cause I can provide proof those masks don’t offer that protection you thought it did. You wore it to virtue signal.
    Virtue signaling - did Tucker teach you that one, cause I know for a fact that’s not an original thought. Maybe I wore a mask because I wanted the pandemic to end by stopping the spread of the virus. And, maybe I wanted to protect myself and my family from something that may or may not harm them. I have never in my life done something for anyone’s approval. You got all your talking points from your talking heads, that’s clear as day. I get my points from research and people a whole lot smarter than you or me.

Are you virtue signaling by not wearing a mask that you are some kind of vigilante freedom fighter? Works both ways.

I’ll add this for you mask guys. The EMS division at my fire dept has told us per the mask manufacture including real N95s that the mask won’t protect or prevent you from Covid. They even state it in the packages of masks. The guys that wore masks from the start before there was mandate all got covid. My wife even got Covid and I didn’t. I was exposed multiple times at work and never had a positive test. The masks were a sign of your political affiliation. And in part a control tactic by an overstepping government. My guys were all ‘’essential workers’’ when we worked the whole time during the beginning of covid with no vaccine available, now those same politicians have threatened my guys with termination for not receiving the vaccine. A few guys walked away from the job even before they were eligible for their pension. Those masks may offer some protection but it ain’t what you think. In layman’s terms it’s a filter on a cigarette.
    Wow, you guys are getting some pretty shiitty masks. So you’re buying & wearing masks that the manufacturer and the label says that the masks aren’t going to work? It’s like buying a car that says the seat belts, door locks and airbags are defective. I don’t buy that car btw. Feel free though.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Maksk dont work only because people dont wear them right. I cant point a finger at anyone because ive been around with my nose out too and so on. Wearing that shit all day can be pretty abusive. But if you have logical thinking capability and know how the covid virus spreads then you must understand that maks are like 90% effective at stopping the virus spreading. One thing it stops most of the virus particles in the air when you breathe in, but even more effectively it stops basically all the virus particles that you breathe out (like I sayd). So if all wore masks correctly then it would be pretty safe. But if some bastards run around without masks, noses out and so on, ofcourse people are gonna get infected. Other thing is youre not supposed to touch the outer part of the mask also because thats where the virus gets caught and you can get it on your fingers and then into your system.
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 04-21-2022 at 01:18 AM.
    JaneDoe and Test Monsterone like this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Exactly. People do not realize all of this is due to China's economic downfall.

Remember back in the day when Clinton passed that biull that allowed companies to move out of the USA to Mexico and Canada and be treated like they were still in the USA? Remember when all the jobs disappeared and things started getting real slim and tight around 99 and 2000? Remember 9/11?

This is China's 9/11 with all the manufacturing leaving and going to Africa. Keeping people looking the other way while they are getitng raped. All the home defaults occuring now and riots starting. That is the real reason Shanghai is under lockdown.

Covid was/is/always will be a joke.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    It is America. Government lies to the people and no one raises a fist to it. Got people argueing calling people vaxers or yada ada. The whole thought of freedom of choice is gone. Bunch of uneducated calling names and living poor.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I always liked this link. I preferred to go by deaths per day vs. cases/day; really gave a better idea to me how things were or were not progressing. Kinda morbid looking at this daily for so long.

Talk about bad luck, my wife was flying today. She’s good though - vaxed and will still mask. Weird times indeed.
    Yeah I was watching and pointing people to the CDC websites that showed the deaths per day, week, month, year and even broke it down by country, states, cities until it all disappeared in 2020/2021 or the numbers started changing in the past. I wasnt smart enough to take very many screen shots of the past to show the systematic manipulation.

Its never bothered me anyone who wants to wear a mask or get vaxed or not. There are crazies on both sides. Those who ridicule someone wearing a mask and those who wear a mask but yet feel they need to get in someones personal space to tell yell at them how unsafe it is. lol

I take that back a little. I do lol at most people I see outside walking their dog alone or on a beach not near anyone wearing a mask.
    SampsonandDelilah and wango like this.

Agreed about crazies on both sides. I too laugh to myself and shake my head at watching people alone in cars with windows up & masked or still when alone and outside mask up when there are very few other people around (granted there are some folks with immunodeficiency).

I’m less skeptical than you with the manipulation of numbers as an agenda, but fully agree that all statistics can be flawed.

Although this damn thing ain’t disappearing (imo), I hope our worst days are past us.
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Agreed about crazies on both sides. I too laugh to myself and shake my head at watching people alone in cars with windows up & masked or still when alone and outside mask up when there are very few other people around (granted there are some folks with immunodeficiency).

I’m less skeptical than you with the manipulation of numbers as an agenda, but fully agree that all statistics can be flawed.

Although this damn thing ain’t disappearing (imo), I hope our worst days are past us.
    Its never going to disappear but I think its GREATLY exaggerated. Im not skeptical about the manipulation of numbers, I watched it happen. There was virtually no increase of "Total" number of deaths in the US or other countries from 1016 - 2020/21 until all of the sudden there was. The 2019, 2020 numbers started to go way up and the sites that had the historical totals disappeared and new sites took their place. Im sure there was an increase, just not pandemic levels IMO but it is what it is. Nothing I say or do will make any difference and its not going to affect my life all that much one way or another, I hope.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Only thing I care about statistically is deaths and hospitalizations. Good day yesterday, then again May is a good month apparently. Let’s see what happens later this year; like I said earlier, I’m hoping the worse days are past.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Did the world beat Covid-19?-306838e9-0c7e-4de1-9753-4119d6ebc3de.jpeg  

Incredible.

IMO the motivation is the same as it has been for 100s if not 1000s of years. Money and power. You cant deny there are certain extremely wealthy individuals and many of their minions who got a lot more wealthy over the last 3 years due to covid (many who we will never know about) and at the same time there are a lot more who have been put in the poverty level and privately owned businesses that were destroyed.

Thread Information