Results 1 to 34 of 34
Like Tree46Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 3 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 4 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 5 Post By Cuz
  • 5 Post By Booz
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Testie
  • 2 Post By wango
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By Booz
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 2 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 4 Post By lovbyts
  • 3 Post By BG

Thread: Got Botox

  1. #1
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,939

    Got Botox

    I went with my girl cause she was having it done for the first time and I told her I’d get it, too, to make her less nervous. Truth is, I was a little curious about the effects. They inject with a tiny needle at various places along the forehead and the effect takes about 4 days to notice. It takes 2 weeks for the full effect.

    The one I went to gives guys less of a dose to “maintain masculinity.” My girl’s forehead and around the eyes is completely smooth now but her eyebrows did raise a bit, giving that sort of surprised look, but very subtle. I noticed a smoothing and relaxation of my forehead, and when I’m thinking about something and I’d get those concentration lines between my eyes, I no longer have that look. There is no numbing sensation and I can move my eyebrows as before, just less involuntary scrunching of the skin, for lack of a better term.

    The whole thing took 5 minutes for both of us. These doctors make a killing on this. $300 for me, $420 for her, for 5 min of her time…
    Testie likes this.

  2. #2
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,336
    A lot of the nurses/medical professionals are getting the Botox certification just because of the opportunities for additional income.

    LOL, those concentration wrinkles in between the eyes are what my wife refers to as the "deadly elevens". She and I both get them when frustrated, doing some prolonged thinking, or are just flat out hurting from whatever aches and pains.

    Sounds like they are conservative with the treatment, which is good. I'm sure you've seen the results of too much dermal filler. People walking around with a constant look of surprise.

    Cool, man. I'm a little rough around the edges and high mileage for the treatment, but it's pretty awesome to get the treatment to ease your lady's nerves/apprehension.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-03-2022 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Spelling...
    Test Monsterone likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  3. #3
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,221
    No thanks, I have read to many horror stories over the years and I know 100% with my luck it would be me.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rachael-Knappier-1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	164.7 KB 
ID:	181967
    XnavyHMCS, Test Monsterone and BG like this.

  4. #4
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,939
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No thanks, I have read to many horror stories over the years and I know 100% with my luck it would be me.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rachael-Knappier-1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	164.7 KB 
ID:	181967
    Damn, that's filler. Anything above the eyes is botox, anything below is filler. Botox is really nothing, tbh. Probably one of the safest, side-effect free cosmetic procedures. I never thought I'd get it, though.

  5. #5
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,727
    my wife gets it. once u start you cant stop.

    you a young guy TM, why u feel the need to start
    lovbyts and XnavyHMCS like this.

  6. #6
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I went with my girl cause she was having it done for the first time and I told her I’d get it, too, to make her less nervous. Truth is, I was a little curious about the effects. They inject with a tiny needle at various places along the forehead and the effect takes about 4 days to notice. It takes 2 weeks for the full effect.

    The one I went to gives guys less of a dose to “maintain masculinity.” My girl’s forehead and around the eyes is completely smooth now but her eyebrows did raise a bit, giving that sort of surprised look, but very subtle. I noticed a smoothing and relaxation of my forehead, and when I’m thinking about something and I’d get those concentration lines between my eyes, I no longer have that look. There is no numbing sensation and I can move my eyebrows as before, just less involuntary scrunching of the skin, for lack of a better term.

    The whole thing took 5 minutes for both of us. These doctors make a killing on this. $300 for me, $420 for her, for 5 min of her time…
    Man, what a racquet they’ve got going there (and everywhere).

    Uh, oh, you opened up Pandora’s box; what’s next?

    That said, very glad you liked the results, although you gave me flashbacks to the tv series from years ago called “Nip Tuck”.

    Last edited by wango; 08-03-2022 at 09:11 AM.

  7. #7
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,336
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Man, what a racquet they’ve got going there (and everywhere).

    Uh, oh, you opened up Pandora’s box; what’s next?

    That said, very glad you liked the results, although you gave me flashbacks to the tv series from years ago called “Nip Tuck”.



    Shit, I forgot about that show. You just reminded me how old I am.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  8. #8
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,939
    Nah, I'm not gonna end up looking like the cat lady lol. I've never been completely against light cosmetic procedures. As a matter of fact, I have a medical grade cosmetic laser in my house from when I had a laser spa. I still use it from time to time for hair removal on myself. I've given my gfs and other female friends treatments before. If you think about it, steroids and bodybuilding are kind of in the same ballpark as some of this stuff. Just self improvement, vanity bs.

    I think that if it's relatively safe and you look and feel better after, why not? I ain't going to Guatemala for butt implants any time soon.

  9. #9
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    7,988
    I agree roids and bodybuilding are in the same “ballpark” as botox. Obviously, BUT you have to earn your physique. Thats why I look like i do i fuckin earned it well anyway back on track here the botox and implants and all that other shit are society”s go to method of overnight results.

    But hey , im not bashing anyone that wants to improve their looks, appearance whatever i think its a great thing. As others have said, just dont take it too far .

    I believe im opting out as well, it would probably just make me even uglier . Too risky lol

  10. #10
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    15,068
    Fuck that grow old gracefully….
    Each to their own but some of the young girls I see end up going from gorgeous to grotesque in a matter of a couple of years…
    _____________________

    Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

    Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

    Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

    sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

  11. #11
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,504

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Shit, I forgot about that show. You just reminded me how old I am.
    I dug the early seasons & got bored towards the end. That little drug king-pin guy was one of my favorite characters.

    Back to the original post: drugs make up for mental “inadequacies”, AAS for physical “inadequacies”, and the same for Botox and plastic surgery. They are all tools that can help, but are often times abused.

    Hell even the super fundamentalist dudes in Al-Qaeda and the Taliban dye their beards. I’m guessing Alah doesn’t approve of aging, grey beards.

  12. #12
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,939
    You guys would be surprised at how many women get Botox and fillers, and you would never know it. The ones that look like they get shit done are the ones not doing it right. I’d say they’re the minority as far as people who get cosmetic work. There’s levels to this, just like with PEDs. That lip inflammation in pictures is a temporary effect from some fillers; it goes away.

    Look at Kylie Jenner now vs before all the work. She looks like a Brazilian Barbie now, whereas before she looked like a thin lipped white girl with freckles. I liked how she looked before, don’t get me wrong, but I think most of us would say she’s pretty damn hot now. Then you got the cat lady at the other end of the spectrum. It’s all in how far you take this… Mr. “natty” Mike O’Hearn or Rich Piana. Same thing.

    But yeah, cosmetic procedures are not the same as working for the muscle. Either way, if I wasn’t on TRT right now, I know I would probably have a bigger gut, way less cap to my shoulders, and have a higher overall body fat %, and I worked out just as hard, if not harder, when I was a natty… it’s all relative. It comes down to time vs. money. If someone can afford to spend thousands on cosmetics to make themselves look better, if they earned that money, more power to them. Money takes time and effort to earn… just like muscle. Of course, many of the women I see driving around Range Rovers with perfect makeup, Botox, fillers, tit jobs, etc., are stay at home moms or lucky rich girls. Most working people don’t have time for that shit, but I’m all for it if it helps a woman look younger and keeps her man attracted to her.

  13. #13
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,504
    Out here it’s so common, you can only tell on the obvious ones; just “a little too much”.

    Let’s not forget, yeah, you must work for the muscle, sure; but someone who is genetically inclined? I’ve seen dudes that could have great physiques doing push-ups and pull-ups. Throw in AAS?

  14. #14
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    26,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I agree roids and bodybuilding are in the same “ballpark” as botox. Obviously, BUT you have to earn your physique. Thats why I look like i do i fuckin earned it well anyway back on track here the botox and implants and all that other shit are society”s go to method of overnight results.

    But hey , im not bashing anyone that wants to improve their looks, appearance whatever i think its a great thing. As others have said, just dont take it too far .

    I believe im opting out as well, it would probably just make me even uglier . Too risky lol
    Same here. I figure if I'm fugly now, when all the lines are smoothed out it will just expose more fugly/mileage.
    Booz, Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  15. #15
    Testie's Avatar
    Testie is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    486
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I went with my girl cause she was having it done for the first time and I told her I’d get it, too, to make her less nervous. Truth is, I was a little curious about the effects. They inject with a tiny needle at various places along the forehead and the effect takes about 4 days to notice. It takes 2 weeks for the full effect.

    The one I went to gives guys less of a dose to “maintain masculinity.” My girl’s forehead and around the eyes is completely smooth now but her eyebrows did raise a bit, giving that sort of surprised look, but very subtle. I noticed a smoothing and relaxation of my forehead, and when I’m thinking about something and I’d get those concentration lines between my eyes, I no longer have that look. There is no numbing sensation and I can move my eyebrows as before, just less involuntary scrunching of the skin, for lack of a better term.

    The whole thing took 5 minutes for both of us. These doctors make a killing on this. $300 for me, $420 for her, for 5 min of her time…
    Hey why not, we spend hours at a time working on our physiques more men than you think are doing this now
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  16. #16
    wango's Avatar
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3,504
    My wife will splurge on face care products, which I use as well. The prices do add up, but honesty, I can tell a difference on myself. Hey, I love Clint Eastwood movies, but I don’t want to look like him.

    I agree with growing old gracefully, but that doesn’t mean that we have to surrender to Father Time.
    Test Monsterone and XnavyHMCS like this.

  17. #17
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    4,208
    Have to draw the line somewhere. Do your thing TMO but I’ll leave that shit to the Mrs.
    Cuz and Booz like this.

  18. #18
    Fluidic Kimbo's Avatar
    Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,699
    A few years ago, I went on an antidepressant for a few months. The drug did its job, and when I didn't need it anymore, I came off it gracefully, but I was left with a tick on the right side of my face. I was gonna go get botox to paralyse it but never got around to it.

  19. #19
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    Fuck that grow old gracefully….
    Each to their own but some of the young girls I see end up going from gorgeous to grotesque in a matter of a couple of years…
    They say you and your spouse grow to look alike so I married someone a few steps above my level and a Lot younger to better my looks and grow younger in appearance. ����
    Booz likes this.

  20. #20
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    A few years ago, I went on an antidepressant for a few months. The drug did its job, and when I didn't need it anymore, I came off it gracefully, but I was left with a tick on the right side of my face. I was gonna go get botox to paralyse it but never got around to it.
    You were wrong. Double up.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

  21. #21
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    15,068
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    They say you and your spouse grow to look alike so I married someone a few steps above my level and a Lot younger to better my looks and grow younger in appearance. ����
    Sound choice mate should have thought of that myself lmao!!
    almostgone and lovbyts like this.
    _____________________

    Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

    Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

    Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

    sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

  22. #22
    AveryBrooks's Avatar
    AveryBrooks is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    1
    This is a good result. Sometimes Botox is distributed unevenly, and you have difficulty controlling your emotions. Otherwise, I would also recommend Dr. Andres Bustillo, with whom I had a face-lift and rhinoplasty. I was told that after any operation, the skin can also be confirmed by changes. But everything went great, and I also want to do a lift around my eye area. I would like to know if anyone has had a lift done on the side of the eyelids around the sinuses so that the skin is lifted and not tightened.
    Last edited by AveryBrooks; 08-26-2022 at 05:55 AM.

  23. #23
    Pirsimils's Avatar
    Pirsimils is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    1
    I guess I'm one of those people who would choose to prevent the deterioration of their appearance than have an emergency correction. I know Botox is relatively safe, but I have no desire to go to the salon and spend money on an addictive procedure. Injections are like drugs, and I wouldn't want to be addicted to any of them. Although, I have to admit that now I agreed to be a guinea pig for my girlfriend. I gifted her these esthetics courses https://www.nwcollege.edu/programs/esthetics. Now she makes face masks for me and talks about skin care. For me, it's as hard as applied physics, but still better than injections, lol. I consider it a profitable investment in her hobby and in my appearance.
    Last edited by Pirsimils; 01-03-2023 at 02:25 PM.

  24. #24
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    7,092
    I get botox every 3 months on the wrinkles on my forehead. Thats how I met my girlfriend. She works at the clinic. All women get their cheeks and lips done with filler too, it is so common. Girls in Australia and in America, all of them I come across do it.



    See this photo my head was pissing blood last time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Got Botox-02631d6e-20f5-43f7-af89-59fc67e24d05.jpg  
    Last edited by Euroholic; 01-05-2023 at 12:31 AM.

  25. #25
    EvonBekly is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2022
    Posts
    1
    Wow, you're such a supportive boyfriend! It's very nice of you. The first procedure is really a nervous moment for every girl. Many of us are scared of needles, as well as of pictures of unsuccessful procedures from the internet. I was afraid my face would get numb, and I wouldn't be able to show emotions. However, the specialist from Woodland Hills Med Spa helped me deal with it, and everything turned out to be fine. So don't worry, if you want to do it - go for it!
    Last edited by EvonBekly; 02-03-2023 at 07:11 AM.

  26. #26
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,221
    Quote Originally Posted by EvonBekly View Post
    Wow, you're such a supportive boyfriend! It's very nice of you. The first procedure is really a nervous moment for each girl.
    Sniff sniff, smells like Kimbo

  27. #27
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    her eyebrows did raise a bit, giving that sort of surprised look
    that would be cool for when my wife pulls down my pants………………. the look I get now pisses me off and ruins the mood
    almostgone likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  28. #28
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I went with my girl cause she was having it done for the first time and I told her I’d get it, too, to make her less nervous. Truth is, I was a little curious about the effects. They inject with a tiny needle at various places along the forehead and the effect takes about 4 days to notice. It takes 2 weeks for the full effect.

    The one I went to gives guys less of a dose to “maintain masculinity.” My girl’s forehead and around the eyes is completely smooth now but her eyebrows did raise a bit, giving that sort of surprised look, but very subtle. I noticed a smoothing and relaxation of my forehead, and when I’m thinking about something and I’d get those concentration lines between my eyes, I no longer have that look. There is no numbing sensation and I can move my eyebrows as before, just less involuntary scrunching of the skin, for lack of a better term.

    The whole thing took 5 minutes for both of us. These doctors make a killing on this. $300 for me, $420 for her, for 5 min of her time…
    Very sweet to go with her!

    People with fast metabolisms will burn thru Botox and fillers faster. For some, so fast gone in a month.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

  29. #29
    Fresh2death's Avatar
    Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Very sweet to go with her!

    People with fast metabolisms will burn thru Botox and fillers faster. For some, so fast gone in a month.
    My buddies wife quit her job as a physicians assistant just to do Botox injection parties full time. Making a killing

  30. #30
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,939
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Very sweet to go with her!

    People with fast metabolisms will burn thru Botox and fillers faster. For some, so fast gone in a month.
    Yeah I noticed the effects were gone pretty quickly for me as well. Kinda a lot of money for such little benefit. So basically $10/month investment if you don’t want wrinkles.

  31. #31
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Yeah I noticed the effects were gone pretty quickly for me as well. Kinda a lot of money for such little benefit. So basically $10/month investment if you don’t want wrinkles.
    Dr. Dermatologist said it’s not for everyone at $100 per week. He said I have great skin and not to bother!

    He makes a killing on fillers and Botox. I see moms with 20 yo daughters in waiting room with duck lips and fillers around thanksgiving so they look fabulous for Christmas events.

    Several of my gf are on regular Botox schedules. They don’t always look younger, perhaps more rested.

    It is an addictive hobby!

    One had forehead lift with upper and lower eyelids…one eyebrow was raised so surgeon redid the forehead lift. His work was good after 2nd round and her husband NOW looks older now although same age. She recently gained weigh and face isn’t congruent with body and style.

    $$$ spent didn’t deliver desired “look” IMHO. It doesn’t matter what I think and she looks great on zoom calls!

    I’m not against Botox and fillers. Dr says I have great skin and just keep doing what I am doing and wear sunscreen!!
    Test Monsterone and XnavyHMCS like this.

  32. #32
    Test Monsterone's Avatar
    Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,939
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Dr. Dermatologist said it’s not for everyone at $100 per week. He said I have great skin and not to bother!

    He makes a killing on fillers and Botox. I see moms with 20 yo daughters in waiting room with duck lips and fillers around thanksgiving so they look fabulous for Christmas events.

    Several of my gf are on regular Botox schedules. They don’t always look younger, perhaps more rested.

    It is an addictive hobby!

    One had forehead lift with upper and lower eyelids…one eyebrow was raised so surgeon redid the forehead lift. His work was good after 2nd round and her husband NOW looks older now although same age. She recently gained weigh and face isn’t congruent with body and style.

    $$$ spent didn’t deliver desired “look” IMHO. It doesn’t matter what I think and she looks great on zoom calls!

    I’m not against Botox and fillers. Dr says I have great skin and just keep doing what I am doing and wear sunscreen!!
    Oops I meant $10/day. I guess if you got extra cash laying around. I noticed some people who have a ton of work look good in photos but in reality they look off.

    It’s crazy to me that moms take their barely adult daughters in for this stuff.
    XnavyHMCS and GirlyGymRat like this.

  33. #33
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,221
    Speaking of Botox....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	329209773_515954427361152_57044825602413446_n.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	182376

  34. #34
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    23,094
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Speaking of Botox....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	329209773_515954427361152_57044825602413446_n.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	182376
    Holy shit..................I wonder if she really thought she looked good? She must have worse mental issues then previously thought and who the F let her leave the house like that!

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •