• 2 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Jihadi Jane can rot in hell...

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member

Jihadi Jane can rot in hell...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alabama-w...155438993.html

This piece of work, bitch was calling for the killing of Americans... She is only crying because her Islamic State is now defunct, bankrupted by the combined weight of the US military and our partners. If they were still operational, she would still be singing their glory. Sounds like the only good policy move that Pres. Obama made, concerning the Middle East, was to permanently revoke her citizenship (A RARE ocurrence when a person was born in the country.). He and Hillary certainly made a mess over there and in N. Africa, supporting the Arab Spring...

She, along with that Begum girl from Great Britain, can rot over there; their little fucking rag headed crotch goblins along with them. The whole bunch isn't worth the resources, effort or risk of American lives to get them out. She made her bed...
    wango and Booz like this.

I make the aforementioned comments about herself and her progeny; the fruit of her loins; her children, because I don't wish to see them have the ability to profit from the reprehensible sanctioning of the killing / attack on American citizens, at home and abroad.

I believe that there was a law, or only in the state of New York, that criminals could not / no longer profit financially from their felonious affairs; the law was titled: The Son of Sam Law (ruling, statute, whatever). The title comes infamously from the Son of Sam killer, maybe late 70's New York City, suburbs. He was unloading his revolver

Where'd They Get Their Guns?
    An Analysis of the Firearms Used in High-Profile Shootings, 1963 to 2001
    Date: Summer 1976 to Summer 1977

Alleged Shooter: David Berkowitz

People Killed: Six

People Injured: Seven

Firearm(s): Charter Arms Bulldog .44 revolver

into innocent young lovers getting down and dirty in the back of a 70's model Dodge Dart, surreptitiously secreted away from prying public perception; parked on Lovers Lane.

There doesn't seem to be any dearth in citizens willing to deal death and destruction, to their own countries and abroad. We call them, terrorists.
    wango likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree but let’s also revoke the citizenship for the insurrectionists that tried to overthrow our government. While we’re at it, throw in orange clown and his family for defrauding the United States and creating the lunacy we see now. Also throw in Alex Jones, and dumbass Kanye. These people are worse than that chick, imho.

TM, I voted for President Trump twice, and when he was elected, I got what I wanted, "A person who was not a politician, an establishment clown."; be careful what you wish for... I liked some of his policies, others not so much, but I do not hold him personally responsible for these dumbasses who stormed the Capital... I agree with you on the current state of politics and politicians in the nation. "Get'em up against the wall." comes to my mind.
    songdog likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a shame you voted for him twice. You seem smarter than that.

He didn't incite the violence? What?

"'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'

'We will stop the steal'

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'

'Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard'

'We are going to the Capitol'

Didn't he just say he wanted to throw out the constitution and make himself president (ie dictator)? Then he released some NFTs to steal more money from his simple minded followers. Scumbag top to bottom. Don't get it.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

I guess his slippery, inability of the legal professionals (I seriously doubt that you or I are included in this category.) to convict is what saved his ass from a charge of inciting a riot... Or perhaps it was his simple statement, "Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." Kinda a CYA utterance there...

I have to laugh at your comment concerning my intellect.

Loving the debate and discussion, brother.

Thread Information