• 2 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By wango
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Hell Yeah!

wango is offline Anabolic Member

Hell Yeah!

He’s back!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hell Yeah!-399f442e-f006-4176-aaaf-c0ebb8cda7ea.jpeg   Hell Yeah!-140b5653-1688-4bf5-a538-7951cbc28e7d.jpeg  
    Cylon357 and Test Monsterone like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    He’s back!
    It's great that he's feeling like he can come back. But he's 60 years old.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    He’s back!
    That could not have come on a more appropriate day!

I wondered when we would start seeing April's Fools day jokes...
    wango, lovbyts and ScrappyWall28 like this.

s1nc1ty is online now Member
    Who knows these damn americans.. maybe he got on extra spicy sports trt and feels rejuvenated!
    Test Monsterone and Cylon357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    That could not have come on a more appropriate day!

I wondered when we would start seeing April's Fools day jokes...
    OMG! The $ I just threw away on scalper tickets, plane fare & hotel reservations !!!
    Cylon357 likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I love comeback stories, like when he came back the first time. At 60 it would be awesome if he came back, too bad it’s a farce.
    wango likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I love comeback stories, like when he came back the first time. At 60 it would be awesome if he came back, too bad it’s a farce.
    A lot of his fans thought that he legitimately was coming back at 50. Not only did he hint at it in his Hall of Fame ceremony speech, at 49-50 he started scrimmaging with his team & apparently was holding his own on one on one match ups.

When I first saw this, I thought it was legit knowing MJ’s mentality. I would have loved to see if happen as there’s no one I revere more in sports.

A lot of his fans thought that he legitimately was coming back at 50. Not only did he hint at it in his Hall of Fame ceremony speech, at 49-50 he started scrimmaging with his team & apparently was holding his own on one on one match ups.

When I first saw this, I thought it was legit knowing MJ’s mentality. I would have loved to see if happen as there’s no one I revere more in sports.
    They probably could sell a lot of tickets if they brought him back for a game or two. Maybe not in a regular season game, but as a preseason exhibition (that they normally have problems selling tickets to).

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    They probably could sell a lot of tickets if they brought him back for a game or two. Maybe not in a regular season game, but as a preseason exhibition (that they normally have problems selling tickets to).
    One of his nicknames is “money”. Even at 60 he would be instant box office. If he came back they could sell his televised games on pay per view, because who the hell wants to hang out in Charlotte before or after a game. Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Chicago, sure. But Charlotte, lol?

One of his nicknames is “money”. Even at 60 he would be instant box office. If he came back they could sell his televised games on pay per view, because who the hell wants to hang out in Charlotte before or after a game. Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Chicago, sure. But Charlotte, lol?
    If he came back, he'd have to be used sparingly and in roles that protected him. And yeah, he'd be a huge box office draw. But if they just put him out there like they would when he had his original runs, it'd be very apparent that he's a 60-year-old man playing basketball.

That's why I'd figure they'd use him as a special attraction at an exhibition game where nobody is trying to win. They could sell it on PPV make all kinds of money off it and give him a final payday.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If he came back, he'd have to be used sparingly and in roles that protected him. And yeah, he'd be a huge box office draw. But if they just put him out there like they would when he had his original runs, it'd be very apparent that he's a 60-year-old man playing basketball.

That's why I'd figure they'd use him as a special attraction at an exhibition game where nobody is trying to win. They could sell it on PPV make all kinds of money off it and give him a final payday.
    This is an April Fools joke. I know my basketball and MJ. If he came back he’d be certain he’s NBA ready & he’d determine exactly how he’s played and the coach & organization wouldn’t have a say. There’s a myriad of charity NBA exhibition games to choose from. MJ is a different kind of beast and it’s all about kicking guys asses on the court, not playing for fun. I’m certain if anyone could pull it off, he could. It would make for quite a story.

This is an April Fools joke. I know my basketball and MJ. If he came back he’d be certain he’s NBA ready & he’d determine exactly how he’s played and the coach & organization wouldn’t have a say. There’s a myriad of charity NBA exhibition games to choose from. MJ is a different kind of beast and it’s all about kicking guys asses on the court, not playing for fun. I’m certain if anyone could pull it off, he could. It would make for quite a story.
    Of course it is, but I could totally see him selling out an arena or two for some special one-offs. Maybe even get a bunch of "legends" together that are still in reasonably good shape and have them play. People would pay money to see it for nostalgia.
    wango likes this.

Thread Information