Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By s1nc1ty
  • 1 Post By wango

Thread: Jeremy spoke

wango is offline Anabolic Member

Jeremy spoke

in class today (sorry for the Pearl Jam reference, lol).

Seriously couldn’t be happier for the dude. Gotta admit I’ve seen “Hurt Locker” about a dozen times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jeremy spoke-4070be03-04cb-4ea2-976f-2922e9058295.jpeg   Jeremy spoke-0642e7b0-6f7e-42f9-a6b4-7a46f6eb88bd.jpeg  

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please don't use Pearl Jam in anything you do. The last thing I ever need to think when I listen to my favorite band is you prox...
    Honkey_Kong and Cuz like this.

What the fuck are you doing in the metal thread when they are your favorite band? I personally hated when they came on the radio and I had to listen to that crappy song over & over and over again! Hey everyone’s got their musical tastes, I get it. Enjoy, lol.

That said, the thread is about Jeremy Renner, thanks for the detour .

nobody cares about ur threads. u and one dude are only ones that respond.

shit, you should thank me for bringing some class to this mess you post.

Well, you’re responding to this - coincidental that you consider yourself a nobody, since I’ve thought of you as that for a long time. You’re troll responses added a laugh this morning.

And regarding my threads; this was written 4 days ago. But, I’m guessing that you think these are for others besides yourself??? I recon you can get around that by sending me even more uplifting DMs. Either way I continue to GAF what you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jeremy spoke-6c93ef55-e134-4b61-a52d-7ec294d91cca.jpeg  
    Last edited by wango; 04-12-2023 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Added thought

prox I just really don't like you and like pulling your chain.
    Make no doubt about it, I love to troll you.

we both feel same about each other, im cool with that but when I can take a shot within rules I like too.

again, you should thank me or this thread would look like ur log, just u posting.

s1nc1ty is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    prox I just really don't like you and like pulling your chain.
    Make no doubt about it, I love to troll you.

we both feel same about each other, im cool with that but when I can take a shot within rules I like too.

again, you should thank me or this thread would look like ur log, just u posting.
    Actually, we don’t feel the same way about each other as I don’t troll you (as I don’t care about you or your opinions). Uh, posting is what we all do here, I just don’t do it for “likes” or trying to be “popular”. Edit: to clarify, I don’t post for the opposite reasons as well.

I see 23 turning into the 20’s. Both on the outside & in here. 24 could be worse than 21. I refuse to participate in that bs further. That said, I’ll post as I please (within the rules). Profound little comic, just saw it this week & I won’t be a participant nor an active observer from this stage on.

If you don’t care for my accountability log, then why the hell are you reading it?

Now if you or anyone wants to post on Jeremy Renner, please keep to that topic or move on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jeremy spoke-0ad0ff27-a5c3-4577-89c4-3c4c2973a17e.jpeg  
    Last edited by wango; 04-12-2023 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Clarification stated in post

Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Great interview, thank you! Damn the last one was a few weeks back and he was still very hobbled & a little unsteady on a walker - now he’s prancing around with a cane?!? We’ve (wife & I) been physical therapists for over 40 years; what he’s doing is amazing! I don’t watch super hero movies, but before those, he was incredible, really happy for the guy.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

Thread Information