Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rippedrich
  • 1 Post By NiceGuyResearcher

Thread: Any students of Napoleon Hill here? Mystery of sex transmutation ?

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member

Any students of Napoleon Hill here? Mystery of sex transmutation ?

Any students of Napoleon Hill here? Mystery of sex transmutation ?

Napoleon Hill was / is the father of inspirational motivational coaching and writers

His book "Think & Grow Rich" is a standard used for writers / lecturers and life coaches including Tony Robbins

Hill believed in transforming the strong emotion of sex, 1 of the driving forces into a different force used for self-improvement including "success."

The article below is a good read

So, does this mean that Hill who was married, practiced self discipline, another of his tenets for success, in the course of having sex?

and mostly used it to reach financial freedom?

This sex transmutation to attain "riches," I've searched everywhere, it doesn't mention if it should include not having sex for long periods of time, being a unic, or not engaging in sex at all....

But it seems more of a self - disciplined controled event, where sex is mainly used to help the sex energy convert into getting goals accomplished. That is, until, it seems, one has reached their goals at which time sex can & should happen as a reward.

Since the days of Sampson and Delilah, the sex energy has been tapped by misuse, where figuratively it's Sampson's hair.

Any thoughts?

Here's the link to the article:....

https://www.entrepreneur.com/leaders...success/281063

rippedrich is offline New Member
    Hey, I don't have any thoughts on that but I followed this books advice. Its like the original law of attraction book.
    I think sex is a powerful energy. Use that strong energy to drive you to success in other parts of your life eg. business, fitness, etc. Don't just release it.
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

Hermogenes is offline Junior Member
    Mick Jagger and Wilt Chamberlain disprove Mr Hill

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermogenes View Post
    Mick Jagger and Wilt Chamberlain disprove Mr Hill
    The idea is to transmute the sex energy and conserve it, not to totally abstain from it

It is also used as a reward after reaching goals...sort of like the carrot and the stick

It's a healthy reward if done in a disciplined way that doesn't just exhaust someone or get them into trouble

I'm pretty sure both Mick & Wilt before reaching great fame & riches transmuted their sex energy (Most of the time, we have to qualify that with "most of the time") into their practicing their singing and b-ball playing and attained their riches.

Thanks for your input
    Hermogenes likes this.

Thread Information