• 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By JTP$
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By JTP$
  • 1 Post By jioptret
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By -Ender-
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Cannabis to improve, enhance coitus. What say you?

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member

Cannabis to improve, enhance coitus. What say you?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cann...223150058.html

What do you guys think here?

Personally, for me; it has been and remains today a no-brainer.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    When you high it gives you tunnel vision, be it sex, conversation, scrolling the internet or watching movies your focus is 1000% on it. Everything is more "fun" when you are high
    Having sayd that i havent smoked it in long time and dont plan to. Cannabis is highly addictive. Most weed smokers i have known smoke every day from monday to sunday... and when person is high he is semi retarded.. slow reflexes etc. Also in my expirience it makes you more lazy.So no thank you for me.
    In this stage of my life I love being sober. I feel aware of my surroundings, strong, energetic, motivated, in control. Sex is good as is no need to enhance it for me either
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 06-04-2023 at 01:35 AM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with above... its the 'high'... which can be anything honestly with how that study was done... really no new info gained there....

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    When you high it gives you tunnel vision, be it sex, conversation, scrolling the internet or watching movies your focus is 1000% on it. Everything is more "fun" when you are high
    Having sayd that i havent smoked it in long time and dont plan to. Cannabis is highly addictive. Most weed smokers i have known smoke every day from monday to sunday... and when person is high he is semi retarded.. slow reflexes etc. Also in my expirience it makes you more lazy.So no thank you for me.
    In this stage of my life I love being sober. I feel aware of my surroundings, strong, energetic, motivated, in control. Sex is good as is no need to enhance it for me either

stupid fucking thing to say. You would be amazed how many people you come in contact with daily that are high on pot, coke or adderal. People like doctors, lawyers

so tired of old heads and their views on pot.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    stupid fucking thing to say. You would be amazed how many people you come in contact with daily that are high on pot, coke or adderal. People like doctors, lawyers

so tired of old heads and their views on pot.
    Im not an old head. Been smoking weed since i was 14. Im not saying its so bad its obvious to everyone that youre high but it definetly affects youre cognitive ability. You can do stupid mistakes, forget things, get lost,forget how to do something, make connections between random shit etc when youre high, that you never would do when sober. Compared to a sober version of yourself you can be a little retarded

Im not saying this efffects everyone and 100% time but i def. have noticed this on myself and the people i know. And the more years you smoke it gets worse.
    Like guys who smoked 15 years every day they usually thr guys who start to believe in ufos, illuminati etc and they def a little thick in the head
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

double down and make an even dumber statement.

"If you smoke 15 plus years you usually start to believe in ufos, illuminati etc."

and it is old head way to think. smoking weed is old head way to talk. The science with it now has herb that helps you remember, gives you energy. It is all now strain specific. Good sentiva has you running laps.

I will agree that pot heads are lazy slow fucking wastes of space. smoking daily does not make you a pothead, there is a difference between being high and stoned.

coin man, you made a dumb statement, own it and move on.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    Im not an old head. Been smoking weed since i was 14. Im not saying its so bad its obvious to everyone that youre high but it definetly affects youre cognitive ability. You can do stupid mistakes, forget things, get lost,forget how to do something, make connections between random shit etc when youre high, that you never would do when sober. Compared to a sober version of yourself you can be a little retarded

Im not saying this efffects everyone and 100% time but i def. have noticed this on myself and the people i know.
    And the more years you smoke it gets worse.
    Like guys who smoked 15 years every day they usually thr guys who start to believe in ufos, illuminati etc and they def a little thick in the head
    I have to agree with you here.

While it might be a substance to boost creativity and perhaps open the doors of perception; it is not very effective at boosting motivation; at least it never was for me.
    wango likes this.

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    when i was younger i scoffed at the idea of cannabis being bad in any way shape or form. but the reality eventually sank in that it may not be chemically addictive, but it is habit forming, and its very easy to over indulge in it. this results in laziness, lack of focus, and lack of drive to work on self improvement. As it stands now i have no desire to mess with it because it is so much more rewarding to apply myself and succeed at personal and professional endeavors.
    XnavyHMCS and wango like this.

over indulging in anything produces a negative outcome.

I love u guys so please don't take this wrong but you guys are so fucking dumb. we shoot shit made in peoples houses in our bodies that is def habit forming but down other habit forming things.

It def can give u energy and be motivated, its called sentiva....

weed is not weed anymore, u don't go buy a bag of dope. Well I guess some do but smart ones use what helps them not hurts them. strain specific. some herb has u not able to sit down, constantly doing shit.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    over indulging in anything produces a negative outcome.

I love u guys so please don't take this wrong but you guys are so fucking dumb. we shoot shit made in peoples houses in our bodies that is def habit forming but down other habit forming things.

It def can give u energy and be motivated, its called sentiva....

weed is not weed anymore, u don't go buy a bag of dope. Well I guess some do but smart ones use what helps them not hurts them. strain specific. some herb has u not able to sit down, constantly doing shit.
    true, but getting more roided out is so much cooler than getting stoned. having bigorexia is an addiction that i will gladly feed and indulge in as much as i can.

regarding cannabis though, different people can handle it differently than others. it is entirely possible for an individual to lead a responsible adult life and smoke weed.

my personal experience with it was that i liked it too much, and i let it consume me for many years. i dont like being in that position because smoking multiple times a day has a significantly negative impact on my cognitive abilities.
    wango likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JTP$ View Post

regarding cannabis though, different people can handle it differently than others. it is entirely possible for an individual to lead a responsible adult life and smoke weed.

my personal experience with it was that i liked it too much, and i let it consume me for many years. i dont like being in that position because smoking multiple times a day has a significantly negative impact on my cognitive abilities.
    Completely agree. Different folks respond to it and handle it differently. It’s an individual thing. I understand the different strains and their supposed effects and am well aware that todays weed ain’t nothing close to the shit I smoked in the 70’s.

I’ve got plenty of responsible friends leading productive lives, but I don’t see them using weed during working hours (business, medicine, legal) as it would be a detriment. If you honestly need something to improve energy & focus during the workday, there’s other & better (though not necessarily more healthy; not that weed is “healthy”) options.

If it really helped improve cognitive function in the slightest, you’d see it widely used & promoted for the rapidly aging baby-boomer generation.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I don’t smoke anymore or I should say hardly ever because of work purposes but I will say for whatever reason if I do or when I did I got a crazy pump and just bigger overall, smoking seemed to go hand and hand with lifting weights for me, however I can say that’s not the case for most of the other people I’ve known but for me it’s like alot of other people in my line of work you can either get a paycheck or smoke pot

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    For me I have to have just the right amount of weed to be motivated. I zone out easily if I’m really high. When I didn’t smoke weed at all was the most miserable 8 months of my life. I did, however notice my cognitive abilities improve by about 20%, but at the cost of not having any drive to do anything and zero interest in my hobbies. I’m just a happier person with weed.
    Testie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Completely agree. Different folks respond to it and handle it differently. It’s an individual thing. I understand the different strains and their supposed effects and am well aware that todays weed ain’t nothing close to the shit I smoked in the 70’s.

I’ve got plenty of responsible friends leading productive lives, but I don’t see them using weed during working hours (business, medicine, legal) as it would be a detriment. If you honestly need something to improve energy & focus during the workday, there’s other & better (though not necessarily more healthy; not that weed is “healthy”) options.

If it really helped improve cognitive function in the slightest, you’d see it widely used & promoted for the rapidly aging baby-boomer generation.
    yea, theres definitely a science behind all the different strains and types. back in the day when i was into that kind of thing i had friends who were into the specifics, which i thought was interesting but ultimately i had no real desire to put any effort into learning about. all i cared was if it was green, if it smelled good and if it got me high. buy a quarter oz and smoke a bowl every hour until its gone, then go buy more.

that ties into the discussion about people who can do it responsibly vs those who can not. i dont know any successful people who are stoned all day every day.

in retrospect i wish i had not done it as much as i did. it was fun, but its expensive and did nothing to help me move forward in life, if anything it held me back.

Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    I don’t smoke anymore or I should say hardly ever because of work purposes but I will say for whatever reason if I do or when I did I got a crazy pump and just bigger overall, smoking seemed to go hand and hand with lifting weights for me, however I can say that’s not the case for most of the other people I’ve known but for me it’s like alot of other people in my line of work you can either get a paycheck or smoke pot
    bro, i used to love smoking then going to the gym. that was an every day thing back in highschool

but anadrol is a better preworkout, especially with a heavy dose of test and deca .
    Testie likes this.

jioptret is offline New Member
    I'm too young to need that kind of help
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahWyatt View Post
    Well, it's a topic that certainly generates a lot of discussion! Some folks swear by the enhancing effects of cannabis when it comes to intimacy. It can help relax and heighten sensations for some. However, it's essential to remember that everyone's experience can vary.
    If you're curious about the potential benefits and want to explore further, you might find it interesting to check out a medical cannabis clinic in the UK like [DO NOT POST LINKS]. They can provide some insights into how cannabis may affect different aspects of life.
    Watch yourself grasshopper

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For the majority of people weed is not going to help you live a successful life. Maybe still functional but hard to have maximum drive in life when weed is a part of it. It certainly makes you less sharp mentally.
    wango and XnavyHMCS like this.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    I posted in here!
    almostgone likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Going to start tracking my BP with a 5 mg. (1/2 of a chill/indica gummy) this afternoon. Thinking of taking a 1/2 gummy @ 1,3 and 5 pm. Even after retirement and with a big reduction in a stress/anxiety packed day, as well as a significant bump in cardio; my BP remains borderline high, even with atenolol. Ain’t driving anywhere & not concerned about focus/energy then, so not concerned on those fronts.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by XnavyHMCS View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cann...223150058.html

What do you guys think here?

Personally, for me; it has been and remains today a no-brainer.
    Never used it. But honestly couldn’t imagine anything better than what I experience now.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Thread Information