Thread: Recycling

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

Recycling

It's 28 bucks for trash pick up here, 35 with 2 bags of recycling. The county dump does the recycling either way. Am I an asshole for recycling for the last twenty years but not be willing to pay the extra, here?

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    It's 28 bucks for trash pick up here, 35 with 2 bags of recycling. The county dump does the recycling either way. Am I an asshole for recycling for the last twenty years but not be willing to pay the extra, here?
    I lived in a temple on an island, and there was no waste . . . excess food was fed to the animals, and their excrement was used for the soil to grow crops. No plastic bags, we used wicker baskets.

I'm against having multiple taxes in society . . . I would rather pay an extra 1% income tax than pay 15 different taxes individually throughout the week. I don't like being pestered with a water bill, a trash bill, etc.

We have toll bridges on the freeways over here, and so you have to pay money to get from one part of the country to another in your own car -- but our income taxes are supposed to pay for the roads, so I don't ever pay the tolls.

Thread Information