Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

The Adventures of Hunter Pegor, Part II

Waves of heat emanated from the glaring sun, making it difficult for Hunter Pegor to see through the humid haze looming before him. He was sweating profusely, his damp shirt clinging to his muscular body. He stood alone in an open field, wondering to himself where he might find a hearty meal so early in the morning.
    Suddenly, a loud scream erupted from behind him. Hunter turned to see a young woman running towards him, her ample bosom heaving with each stride. As she drew closer, he could see her taught, erect nipples protruding from her white tunic.
    "What seems to be the trouble?" he asked.
    "My name is Princess Jasmina. I'm being chased by thieves. Please help me."
    Hunter shifted his gaze slightly and could see two obese men running towards them. They were running side by side, and appeared to be holding each other's phalluses in their palms. One man withdrew his hand from his partner's stiff member and licked from his fingertips what appeared to be a generous portion of smegma.
    Hunter reacted quickly. He removed his pants, lowered his anus to the ground and unloaded a huge 50 pound steamer on the dry grass below.
    "Quickly," he said, "grab a handful of my feces and get ready. You'd better take off that restrictive tunic if you want to do any damage."
    Princess Jasmina did as she was told and freed her immense breasts from the confines of her cumbersome shirt.
    As the pair of thieves drew closer, Hunter and Jasmina began pelting them with an unrelenting barrage of feces. Dazed, the two strangers fell to the ground, clutching wildly at their faces and each other's crotches. Hunter spoke the words to an incantation and the excrement turned immediately into a highly corrosive acid. Smoke began billowing up from the thieves' faces as the acid ate away at their exposed flesh. The skin around their eyes began to bubble and churn, blood oozing from the gaping wounds.
    It was some time later before the sobbing ceased and the two men rose from the hard ground. Angry and beaten from the defeat, they turned and ran off into the distant foliage, smacking playfully at each other's behinds and shouting crude remarks at one another.
    Jasmina threw the remaining feces in her hand to the ground.
    "I owe you my life," she said after a brief pause.
    The princess pulled her skirt up over her head, revealing the largest vagina Hunter had ever seen.
    "Reach inside."
    Happy to ablige, Hunter reached into her gigantic twat and pawed around inside for what seemed to the princess to be a very long time. Finally, he pulled both arms free, holding in his clenched fists a quiver full of arrows and an elaborate longbow.
    "What's this?" he quietly enquired.
    "Those are magical arrows. They will always strike the crotch of your opponent, no matter how terrible your aim."
    After a long and careful inspection of his new weapons, Hunter slung them over his left shoulder and extended a hand to the grateful princess. After the exchange of a firm handshake Princess Jasmina walked off towards the stretching horizon, her immense breasts bouncing to and fro with each step. Hunter couldn't help but smile as he wiped the feces and vaginal excretions from his hands. It looked like it would be a good day.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    speechless...... I'm utterly speechless.

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    I can't stop laughing!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

a story for the ages

i love a good love story

solidj55 is offline Member
    Thats a freaking illness dude, you are a twisted individual, thats probably why I really enjoy all of your posts, you always make me laugh.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Screw Nick Hornby, Don DeLillo and EL Doctorow...i have a new favorite writer. I can't help but wonder though, why did the feces in the hand of Princess Jasmina not turn to corrosive acid?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Screw Nick Hornby, Don DeLillo and EL Doctorow...i have a new favorite writer. I can't help but wonder though, why did the feces in the hand of Princess Jasmina not turn to corrosive acid?
    Hunter directed the spell at teh two thieves, thus saving himself and the princess from it's harmful effects.

Thread Information