Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    ripsid - rest in peace sid (viscious - love the pistols) Also, because I just dig the sid and rip because we all want to be ripped when we're big.
    Originally it was going to be: bdtr -but that was taken kidding I thoughyou worked for my company bro we have a server named that.
    Serious though, I was going to go with: Fletch/Irwin M. Fletcher/Dr. Rosenrose/Dr. Rosen/Dr. Rosenpenis/F. Fletch (Oh...just the greatest movie ever by the way, lines from that move have forever been impressed in mine and many peoples lives and minds!)

My AV's are usually Social Distortion/Mike Ness/Sublime/this one is Eddie from the new Iron Maiden Email I got.

SID

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    John Doe is a name given to men who's identity is unknown. And since no one on this board know my 'true Identity" I thought it made sense. As for my avatar, Spawn(a.k.a- al simmonds) is a hell for leather, kickass, take no prisoners, mean motherfucker, who has the powers of hell at his command. Need I say more?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Well Testify is just something I came up with on the spot. I thought it was cool because of the obious pun with testosterone - I like to Test-ify myself . Right after I hit the "Enter" key though, I thought "Shit. That also has a legal connotation. Nobody is ever going to talk to me because they'll think I am a f-ing narc or something." Well, there was no changing names, so it stuck. Besides, a narc would never advertise himself as such, right?

Anyway, I am not in any way connected to law enforcement. I am an architect, and that is where my avatar comes from. Its a picture I took when I was studying abroad. It is one of perhaps 20 sculptures that adorn an old stone bridge between Rome and the Vatican. When I finally decided to put up an avatar the other day, I poured through all my digital images and thought this one would be cool. Columns are heavy - he must be really strong.

T

Danielle is offline Female Member
    well i asked my friend who knows a decent amount about AS ......a few questions and he referred me to this board........i never intended to post anything..........i just firgued i'll get join up real fast ( hence, the name.....didn't really put much thought it into it)...firgued i'll just sign up as quick as possible and just use to the board to learn and read it.......so i was lazy........didn't feel like thinking of a screen name

and as for the avatar.........well does it really need an explaination?!?!?!.........i think it kind of speaks for itself...........who the hell doesn't wanna look at a beauitful stomach like that?........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    symatech - i was drunk and commin off of mushroomz when i -like bdtr- simply put a random group of letters together. I can never find something original so i just bullshitted something. As for the avatar...well, i love the simpsons and this pic -winny homer- is perfect for the board. im never going to change it!! THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE HERE AT AR WHO HAVE KEPT THE SAME AVATAR!!!!! more power to us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information