Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Do you believe in conspiracy theory's?

I do. I trully believe in conspiracy theory's. Not the kind of stuff your thinking of though. UFO's, aliens, JFK's murder......most of the theories conjured up behind these are more or less for entertainment purposes...IMO.

I'm talking about the News Stations. For example Hurricane Isabel that is supposed to rock the East Coast. Now I know with modern technology and advanced meteroelogy that they can predict these storms with highly accurate precision but don't you think the media and such likes to ride these stories to provide the latest coverage and breaking new updates. Don't you think the supermarkets and the Home Depots endorse their overhyping of these catastophic storms to help their sales. You hear a million times...get to the store and stock up on canned goods and flashlights or else...

or how about all the viruses that have flooded the internet in recent yrs??? Don't you think maybe the anti-virus software people are behind these virsues so you go out and buy the latest Norton or MacAffee.

So call me a cynic folks but there is no doubt in my mind these companies are out to get my money...

Lets hear some more ppl.
    ~US~
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 09-17-2003 at 01:47 PM.

Thread Information