Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    On month 14 with my current girlfriend. We're both still virgins. I'm 21 and have dated 4 girls before her, each around 3-4 months. I plan on waiting for engagement. so..
    OMG! I had over 20 girls under my belt at age 18. What's up with people these days?

peam is offline Suspended
    wow...... what's up with people these days is right....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There's nothing wrong with someone still being a virgin or only having a few partners before getting married. No one should make these people feel ashamed of it either. I'm 33 now and I've been with many women over the years but if I would have met my gf early own than maybe I wouldn't have had so many women to have sex with......... Know one knows why people make the choices they do.

I think it's good to be with a small number of people. I don't know how LordBlitz managed to bang 20 girls by the time he was 18.... that's actually amazing... could you fill me in on your theory? I'm not saying one way or the other is right... just think it's crazy that you could actually get 20 girls in that short amount of time. Insane.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I just don't feel it's neccessary to have sex with every girl you date. I'd rather save it to make it that much more special. Not to mention, I'm a big fan of oral anyway, so both parties are satisfied.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i agree bro. i have had sex with one person, my wife, and i am happy with that. We have a closeness that not everyone could have, however we did not wait til marriage.

so not all guys are raging assholes who just want you for sex? this is news to me... lol j/k boys.... hahaha last night I got drunk and I was telling some cute guy that the ex doesn't love me anymore and he was like "they never do, they never love you" sooooooo glad to know that there are nice guys here on AR...the cute boys doesn't seem to think there are any (don't know why I brought that up..seems pointless now)

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    so not all guys are raging assholes who just want you for sex? this is news to me... lol j/k boys.... hahaha last night I got drunk and I was telling some cute guy that the ex doesn't love me anymore and he was like "they never do, they never love you" sooooooo glad to know that there are nice guys here on AR...the cute boys doesn't seem to think there are any (don't know why I brought that up..seems pointless now)
    Saying we aren't cute?

awwww chris.... I've never even seen you. Just saying that particular cute boy doesn't seem to think that guys ever really love girls.... he probably thought it was some little HS boy.... another reason may be because he was trying to get me to stop hitting on him... now that I think about... somebody told me he's engaged... uh oh... bad peam

mass junkie is offline banned
    awwww chris.... I've never even seen you. Just saying that particular cute boy doesn't seem to think that guys ever really love girls.... he probably thought it was some little HS boy.... another reason may be because he was trying to get me to stop hitting on him... now that I think about... somebody told me he's engaged... uh oh... bad peam
    hey peam how many days have you two been seperated?

days? about 160 hahaha

So a lil over 5 months...........things must be getting a lil easier for you though right?

they say it's like juice.. time off = time on.
    But that doesn't mean you can't mess around in the meantime. Just because we're off gear doesn't mean we don't lift, you know what i mean?
    *disclaimer* this is coming from someone who has never ran a cycle.

now I can actually picture myself with other guys... I realize that he's not the guy for me... but since there's no other guy right now... kinda always make me want to go back to him.... just for some love... I Need love!!! I made a mistake last night... like 3 times.... I called him because he called me and I missed the call but... yeah... then I kept calling...stupid peam

I tried to mess around last night... I'm too young for any of the hot guys to touch me.... "how old are you? oh....too young" chris... I sent you a PM! I think

now I can actually picture myself with other guys... I realize that he's not the guy for me... but since there's no other guy right now... kinda always make me want to go back to him.... just for some love... I Need love!!! I made a mistake last night... like 3 times.... I called him because he called me and I missed the call but... yeah... then I kept calling...stupid peam
    That must make him feel good knowing that he can treat you like shit and you keep going back to him............

Listen, if it were me......and i had broken up with you........what would burn me up the most is knowing that you didnt think about me or want anything to do with me anymore....and that your life is so much better without me being a part of it..........

I'm so dumb... I'm letting him talk to me on IM right now... he's just telling me all this shit... how he's sick of shy girls... how he fucked some girl last night... how society's based on looks and how I'm "beautiful for oregon maybe"

I'm so dumb... I'm letting him talk to me on IM right now... he's just telling me all this shit... how he's sick of shy girls... how he fucked some girl last night... how society's based on looks and how I'm "beautiful for oregon maybe"
    Snap out of it girl.............its like your in some sort of spell......You can say no to him starting right now..........sort of like starting a diet or a new workout regimine...........the toughest part of it all is the mental aspect.........Once you get it in your mind.....your half way there..............you can do it girl........Today is the first day of the rest of your life

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I'm so dumb... I'm letting him talk to me on IM right now
    Girl you gotta stop talking to this guy. He has all the power cause you let him have it by playing his game. You have to put an end to it by ceasing communications with him asap! Until then he will be in control of you.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I can't believe he would say things like that to you........cut him loose from your mind......for your own sake.

a direct quote from the one and only inspiration of this thread my confidence is so high that you cant say anything to upset me

a direct quote from the one and only inspiration of this thread my confidence is so high that you cant say anything to upset me
    But he is upsetting you.

that was a quote from the guy, not her.

yeah thats his quote.. in the red......

Well alrighty then,my bad

yeah... I think I'm done ranting for a while... but feel free to show me love anytime you want... I still need the love bros!!!

Here's a long distance kiss for ya...MWAAAAAAAAAH.We all love peam.

I'm just depressed about it.. like seriously when he started talking mean to me I just... I was mad for a second now I'm just like oh well... this sucks... PLUS it's raining... damn rain....but I Like it thanks bull I love ya too buddy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information