RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Angry A String Of Bad Luck...

What's up bro's,

I know there's a lot worse out there in the world, but my luck lately has been real shitty. Check this out...

6 weeks into my would-be 20 week cycle of 500mg/Enanthate , when I was down 20lbs (220-200) I came down with a Typhoid fever, my temp was 103-104 range and for the 6 days I had it, I lost another 15lbs and went down from 200 to 185lbs. I was happy with the weight loss, but I wasn't happy with the fact that I didn't remember 4 out of the 6 days. This was two weeks ago.

So after discovering I had the Typhoid fever, I ended up going to the doctors who told me that I also had Tonsilitis and would need to get my tonsils removed. When asked if there was any drugs/medications I was on, I came clean and mentioned I had been on Test Enanthate for about 5 weeks. The doctor didn't know too much about Anabolic Steroids and referred me to a Sport Therapist. I went to see the Sport Therapist, after having him check me out he advised the doctor that I wouldn't be a suitable patient to have my tonsils removed because of the amount of thinned out blood flow in my body. The excess bleeding from the surgury would without a doubt resullt in an infection. So I was left with the option of either stop my cycle OR continue and risk getting sick every couple of weeks, not just a normal cough cough sick, but another Fever where I would most likely be out of the game for 2-3 weeks. So I made the decision to stop my cycle.

A couple days after having my fever go away, I ended up playing Inner-City football and after blitzing the QB and ripping the ball, I ended up getting gang-tackled and having some put me in an ankle lock while everyone was on top of me. It hurt a little when it happened, but I sucked it up and continued to play for another hour and a bit.

Bye the time I got home, my ankle was swollen huge. I went to the Doctor again and he took a few X-Rays and advised me to keep all the pressure off of it until the swelling went down. It's been a week to this day and my ankle is still swollen. They fucked up on the X-Ray, but blamed me by saying I kept moving, so I have to go back. But while going for a check up, I was told my ankle is ankle either has a severe sprain and ligament damage OR it has a minor fracture. Either which way I'm fucked.

So here I am, back up to 205lbs because I've been eating normal again the last 2 weeks trying to get healthy, avoiding dieting, and I've worked out one time in two weeks. I wanted to go more times, but my ankle alongside my body said "No way".

So here I am, next week starting clomid therapy and back to where I started. This fuckin' sucks, but when I get back 'ON" I'm gonna fuck shit up in the gym.

Just thought I'd vent a little bit...

But this has opened my eyes up and helped me realize how important it is to be healthy, not just a freak. But over-all health in all aspects is very important to me now. Not only that, but injury prevention. It truly is better to be safe than sorry...

redrock is offline Member
    I kinda know where you're coming from bro. I hurt my back in June and haven't been able to workout since. Low back pain is the worst. The pain just won't go away. Dr.'s keep telling me I just need time, but I'm not some fat business man with a backache who can afford time out of the gym. I need to be working out.

It's really frustrating. I'm not on cycle, but when I was healthy, i was in a groove and had dropped a few lbs. of fat before I got hurt. Oh well, stay strong. RR

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Keep your head up my fellow vin look-a-like. Sometimes shit happens for a reason, it'll all turn out alright in the end

I think you're right Rambo. I'm hoping you're right atleast...haha...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I think you're right Rambo. I'm hoping you're right atleast...haha...
    Just glad your alright bro.........

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Yea ronny, we've been wondering where you've been. You could always post even if your not on the sauce.

Thanks MJ, I appreciate it bro. You're a good bro to have on the board!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Man I know what it is like to have to stop a cycle do to health reasons. There is nothing to say but it sucks ASS!!!

But in your case and mine it was the best option. Just use that energy that I can sense when you come out of this one to break through to a new level of development. You just have to find away to make like of the situation some how.

And heck instead of just having your gear sit there and go bad I will gladly be a ginny pig for you just to make sure you were gonna make the gains you expected.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro bad luck doesn't stay around forever.......keep your head up and work on getting healthy......then give it hell in the gym.....you'll be back in top shape in no time........good luck bro.
    Last edited by bornbad71; 11-02-2003 at 08:40 PM.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I'm in the same boat, I have surgery in 12 days. They are doing open surgery on my shoulder, i'll be about for at least 3 months. When i can start minimal weights, 6 months till full recovery. The worst part is 3 months after they slice and dice my left shoulder they are doing my right! just always remember, no matter how bad u have it, some one has it worse. I am just thankful that im getting it done now instead of later. I 'll be good for the summer

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Bro I'm in the same boat, I have surgery in 12 days. They are doing open surgery on my shoulder, i'll be about for at least 3 months. When i can start minimal weights, 6 months till full recovery. The worst part is 3 months after they slice and dice my left shoulder they are doing my right! just always remember, no matter how bad u have it, some one has it worse. I am just thankful that im getting it done now instead of later. I 'll be good for the summer
    Holy shiat! I thought I was the only one on this planet who needed dual shoulder surgery.

Ronny, you'll be back in no time buds. Just make sure you recuperate fully, then baby the injury and follow a good rehab plan.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Ronny you just got to hang in man...Good will start coming your way.

Ankle injuries are really bad, only thing worse is a toe injury IMO. Ankles take a long time to heal but TOES almost never heal since they are so far away from the heart. I sprained my ankle when I was 14, torn ligaments and all. It got a bit better but I started doing Jiu-Jitsu in college and they have ankle locks there. They just blew it out again. My ankle will always roll when I'm scrambling around on the mat and it is SO painful. The only thing I can do is tape it up. If I take off for months I'll feel fine but as soon as I go back to vigorous sports like basketball, raquetball, or Jiu-Jitsu then the ankle will roll and the pain comes back.

Moral of my ramble is to tape/brace your ankle for like the next year. After spraining my ankle, Ill be walking and it will just roll under me. By taping/bracing it you will prevent injury setbacks. A doctor friend told me once it starts feeling better to try and stand only on the bad ankle and balance to strengthen the ligaments and joints.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel for ya bro... just hang in there... you'll be back on top of the game in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    Bro I'm in the same boat, I have surgery in 12 days. They are doing open surgery on my shoulder
    Damm bro, I didn't realize so many of us were mashed up I thought my ripped trap was bad, that is until my left arm paralysed... holy shit was that scary!

I've managed to stay away from shoulder surgery, but had to make some allowances to my training. Oh well...

Hey Ronny, get well soon... and I guess you answered a big question we get all the time in the main section of the board... you know the eternal "should I tell my doctor I'm on XYZ product?" (Oh and I HATE tonsils... still got mine and I get infections there 2-3 times a year... if it's an option, get rid of 'em!)

Red

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sorry to read the teh troubles you are having Ronny...........hang in there bro. Try no to let it get to you that you can't workout right now. Dropping the cycle and focusing on healing is the route to take for now. You'll be back at the game in no time AND you'll be hitting it like no tomorrow when you do. Good luck big guy.

Thanks for the words of encouragement bro's, it really does mean a lot.

I needed some coin, so I ended up working at my club this weekend. I wrapped the shit out of my leg and iced the bad boy down for a good hour before I went in for work. Saturday it was okay, but last night the pain was so sharp and constant it was just nagging at me. As soon as I got home, I iced it again and then let the wraps off and crashed. I woke up this morning and it's sore and the nagging sharp pain is still there, but the swelling has gone down a shitload, the shitty thing is you can now SEE how fucked my ankle is.

Ah well, I can't wait to get back into the game though. For now, I'll become a stick. I'm just going to do bicycle cardio and upper body weights. I'll try body squats, but it all depends.

Once again, thanks for the encouragement bro's, much appreciated!

This is the damage ankle. Ignore the dry skin and the hairy leg, and look at how messed up the right side of my ankle is. Doesn't look too bad in the pic, but it's fucked in real life.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A String Of Bad Luck...-ronfoot.jpg  

Nope...........it looks bad in the picture as well....sorry bro. I know you've been putting ice on it but how cold do you get it. when I use ice I keep it on there until it freakin hurts.............can you get frost bite if you leave it on long enough, hahahahaha Any case, freeze the crap out of it and stay off of it best you can there sexy legs. hahahahaha

Sexy legs!? LMFAO!

Juggernaut, that gave me a good laugh bro!

Good deal.............keep the sprits up and the body will follow. Stiff upper lip m8.

Check this out too....ha, I almost forgot to add this.

I have something called "Urticharia", it's a reaction to cold temperatures. Pretty much anything exposed swells up. If it's cold outside my face will swell, or my head or my hands, etc...if I eat ice cream, my throat and tongue and gums will swell. Real shitty deal for me.

SO when I ice it, my foot gets even more swollen, but once the swellling goes down, it's noticeably better. So I can't ice it for too long at a time or else my foot actually swells more.

Tell me that doesn't suck-ass.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Listen to Jugg Ronny, he knows the route to better days. Hell if ya want I can talk to ya and fill you in on how shitty things have been for me as of late and I gauran-damn-tee that'll I'll have ya feeling better about your situation in minutes. Good luck on your road to recovery.

Jugg, as for how long to leave the ice on, 1 minute on, 1 minute off 10-15 times.

I have something called "Urticharia", it's a reaction to cold temperatures. Pretty much anything exposed swells up. If it's cold outside my face will swell, or my head or my hands, etc...if I eat ice cream, my throat and tongue and gums will swell. Real shitty deal for me.

SO when I ice it, my foot gets even more swollen, but once the swellling goes down, it's noticeably better. So I can't ice it for too long at a time or else my foot actually swells more.

DAMN..........all right I'll have agree with you..............that does suck a$$.

Haha,

BIG TEXAN I know things could be a lot worse, that's why I'm counting my blessings but I thought I'd vent out a little bit on AR since I can't really bitch about it in the real world. But trust me! I know it could be worse!

Now would be the time to Move From Cananda and down to Miami

Buddy, sign me up! If I had a way of moving outtah Canada (which I love) I'd go in a heartbeat based on the weather conditions! I fuckin' hate the snow bro! BULLSHIT!

If I had the chance, I'd go to So-Cal. I visit Cali every couple of months and I love the place. I got friends in Uptown Whittier in LA County, Encinitas, Costa Mesa and in Orange County and fuuuck I love it.

The ladies, the weather, the rides, the ladies and the ladies again.

I've never been to Miami yet, but when I come down I'll be sure to look you up Mass Junkie.

Another thing I noticed about the southern states is that your women are a lot more friendly then up here in Canada? Man, some of the women here are so stuck up it's not even funny. Meanwhile, when I'm in So-Cal, I picked up women left, right and center with ease. They're so friendly and open-minded. I love it.

Buddy, sign me up! If I had a way of moving outtah Canada (which I love) I'd go in a heartbeat based on the weather conditions! I fuckin' hate the snow bro! BULLSHIT!

If I had the chance, I'd go to So-Cal. I visit Cali every couple of months and I love the place. I got friends in Uptown Whittier in LA County, Encinitas, Costa Mesa and in Orange County and fuuuck I love it.

The ladies, the weather, the rides, the ladies and the ladies again.

I've never been to Miami yet, but when I come down I'll be sure to look you up Mass Junkie.

Another thing I noticed about the southern states is that your women are a lot more friendly then up here in Canada? Man, some of the women here are so stuck up it's not even funny. Meanwhile, when I'm in So-Cal, I picked up women left, right and center with ease. They're so friendly and open-minded. I love it.
    Yeah I love Cali as well i used to live right down the street from Knotts berry Farm.....Orange County.....I was still in school when i lived there So I didnt really get a chance to experience the Adult night life

I went to The Palace in Hollywood and Ibriza in Whittier, woooo boy.

The girls in The Palace were all fake (i love it) and in Ibriza, yikes...those Mexican girls are fuckin' HOT for the most part! HOT HOT HOT! They're the type of chicks I like.

Small, curvy, tanned and nympho's. Woo-wee.

Thread Information