Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    thats what I was lauging at.. conair... nd nicholas cage ... hehe 200 lbs.... hes like 6'2" aint he? I bet his arms dont break 16

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    thats what I was lauging at.. conair... nd nicholas cage ... hehe 200 lbs.... hes like 6'2" aint he? I bet his arms dont break 16
    Yeah, I know give me a break... Not u bigoldlegs, but everyone else... IF u think thats big, and hes juiced go back to the gym because he is not big at all... Weighing 200 pounds dosnt mean ****... I weighed 240 when i graduated high school... although i was more chunkier i was still jacked because i went to play college football.. But i never suaced in high schooll..........
    michael clark duncan yes, Nicholas cage, NO FCUKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    ok im am not saying nicholas cage looked liked coleman or some ****, or that he even juiced, im just saying he was built in con-air, u guys cant honestly say he didnt have a decent buiild in that movie.....

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Who cares if Nick Cage is only 200 lbs? Does that mean that he definately didn't use juice because he's not 240? NO. Does that mean that he did use juice? NO. The point is that most busy actors do about 4-6 different average length films in a year. They might have to go from playing someone who is skinny to playing a tough guy type. Who gives a **** if they don't get up to 240 lbs to play it. Most of these guys only have a couple months to get in shape anyway... and if they juice and gain 30 lbs, but are still small compared to other people, does that mean they couldn't have possibly juiced? Of course not.

That said, mark wahlberg HAS juiced, he admitted it in an interview. Same with Keanu reeves. think what you will about the others...........
    Last edited by Polska; 12-02-2003 at 05:38 PM.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    no nicholas didnt juice IMO

That's your opinion, but that's not the point. You're still going by the fact that he's not that big in the movie. So? It doesn't mean that he didnt use juice to gain whatever he gained for that role. Maybe he only had 4 weeks to train. You never know. All I am saying is that you CAN'T go by how a person looks in order to assume whether or not they juiced. It goes both ways, whether they're average size or big and ripped..

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    GOtta agree with big ol legs on this one if you had nothing better to do then work out eat right and train with the best trainers in the land how big do you think you could get in a year??? Plus itis also my understanding that all the supps and trainer fees are tax right offs and research for there roles. a few probly do juice and for loosing the mucscle look the actors go on liquid diet and loose everything they busted ass for in the earlier roles. Marky mark was so bad from his liq diet he had to get consuling for it. but i cant say much about what they really do. my thoughts are with all the money and time they have i know i could do it.

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I aee, some people could natural get to those sizes easily. I mean especially with will smith, if I cut, I'd still b bigger then him in any of his movies... I would weigh less ofours becaue I'm shorter... I can't speak or Cage because I never saw the movie in question, but if his arms were barely or not even 16 inches I don't see why he'd have to juice, unless like some one said he needed to put on the size relatively quick.

cahuna is offline New Member
    OH yeah! well here's one for ya. Charlie Sheen in hot shots. He sugested he only worked hard for it 2 months and never juiced!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cahuna
    OH yeah! well here's one for ya. Charlie Sheen in hot shots. He sugested he only worked hard for it 2 months and never juiced!!!
    Charlie Sheen was big in hot shots?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information