Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    dude...seriously...if your going to meet him in a barn, make sure you posse up, cause i'm sure thats what he's doing...the stupidest thing to do is go there alone by yourself, and..honestly bro, its pretty childish to meet this guy, just to fight, in a barn? why waste your time, do you feel you got alot to prove by fighting this punk... i'd say its a bad call, i've been in many fights and i have NEVER EVER went out looking for one they always just happened, looking for a fight is just asking to get thrown in jail or hurt, trust me you're just asking for trouble... you guys live like 3 hours away from each other, lmao...who gives a fawk, cause he called you a juice head, big fucking deal... there will always be haters, deal with them in time, but don't go out of your way to do it.

i'd wait if i were you, wait till you see him in a bar or someshit, i wouldn't go out purposely to fight someone, are you getting paid for this, no... If you happen to run into him then teach him a lesson, but meet him in a barn??? rotflmao.... thats just stupid...where the fawk you from anyway...
    Last edited by monster.; 11-15-2003 at 05:35 PM.

Endurance is offline Associate Member

hmm let me see if i can answer a couple of those

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    dude...seriously...if your going to meet him in a barn, make sure you posse up, cause i'm sure thats what he's doing...the stupidest thing to do is go there alone by yourself, and..honestly bro, its pretty childish to meet this guy, just to fight, in a barn? why waste your time, do you feel you got alot to prove by fighting this punk... i'd say its a bad call, i've been in many fights and i have NEVER EVER went out looking for one they always just happened, looking for a fight is just asking to get thrown in jail or hurt, trust me you're just asking for trouble... you guys live like 3 hours away eachother, lmao...who gives a fuck, cause he called you a juice head, big fucking deal... there will always be haters, deal with them in time, but don't go out of your way to do it.

i'd wait if i were you, wait till you see him in a bar or someshit, i wouldn't go out purposely to fight someone, are you getting paid for this, no... If you happen to run into him then teach him a lesson, but meet him in a barn??? rotflmao.... thats just stupid...where the fawk you from anyway...

well lets see why fight? because i am moving back home in one month to the town where he is telling people this...my parents live there....my gf's parents live there....people that matter if they here this leave there. why a barn? its not a barn its a gravel road really close to school that goes off the road about a 1/4 mile and ends in a field....no cops....no people....he is not bringing any friends because he came by himself and the guy that is our mutual friend said hes not going to allow any "jumps" he is just as good of my friend as he is the other so its cool. Looking for a fight....no....did a fight look for me yes.....why still do it....because i am still young enough to do things like fighting in a field.

LMAOOOOOOOO.....good deal bro, have at it, good luck in your field fighting experience... i'm sure you will be a better man, by beating his ass in a field, you can tell your g/f's parents that....lollllllllll

I'm sorry for the sarcasm, i guess i just got wiser in time, i never had to set a fight up, lol, it just happened...

just don't hesitate to throw first, don't be late on that one, and the good ole roll of quarters works wonders, it feels like getting hit by a piece of metal... <from experience>>

good luck man

ok they just called im on my way right now...i got 2 beers in me and ive got mudvayne in the stereo. rumble time.

cb25 is offline Banned
    buena suerte amigo...

good luck bro - let us know how it goes

ok check it out boys heres how it went down. i go out there and wait for 30mins and he never shows so i come back and he is online and this is how our convo went on IM ill paste it

LookOutBelow84: umm...because im not goin out in the middle of nowhere just to fight ur ass
    LookOutBelow84: haha
    LMCrunner: haha but you will drive 30 mins to party and be game
    LookOutBelow84: yeah...i had PLANS to go to that party before you said shit about meetin me anywhere
    LMCrunner: you still have plans to go im won't mess those up
    LookOutBelow84: im not goin outa my way haha
    LMCrunner: oh you won't go out of your way its not out of your way
    LookOutBelow84: so ur goin to the party then huh?
    LookOutBelow84: haha
    LMCrunner: ill meet you in the parking lot in 5mins
    LookOutBelow84: well shit, if you think its worth gettin caught over...i'll be down there
    LookOutBelow84: its not worth goin to jail over...ur welcome to come to the party...
    LMCrunner: ill see you
    LookOutBelow84: ur not worth the fuckin time...im not goin to jail over ur ass and im not changin my plans because ur fuckin ego is outrageous
    LookOutBelow84: but ur welcome to come to the party cuase im not gonna back down from ur ass
    LMCrunner: ok good buddy
    LookOutBelow84: im not ur buddy...buddy

im lmcrunner sounds fucked up doesn't it. he doesn't have any friends at the party because he doesn't live here and they don't know him so whats the deal. my friend thinks that he doesn't want to meet me where they aren't any other people so i don't kill him

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro the best thing to do is just let it go....there is always a time for everything and this may not be the time....so he said your a gear head....well f'ing him up only shows people that he may be right and u have something to hide....his time will come it doesn't have to be tonight.....Hell there is this guy that started shit about me(back in Jan.) and I am still waiting for the right time....just because I haven't rearrange this guys face doesn't mean I forgot what he said....I will never forget....it's to close to home for me....but iwhen the time is right(and it will be one day) then I will collect the debt his ass can't pay.

you are so right

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Bro the best thing to do is just let it go....there is always a time for everything and this may not be the time....so he said your a gear head....well f'ing him up only shows people that he may be right and u have something to hide....his time will come it doesn't have to be tonight.....Hell there is this guy that started shit about me(back in Jan.) and I am still waiting for the right time....just because I haven't rearrange this guys face doesn't mean I forgot what he said....I will never forget....it's to close to home for me....but iwhen the time is right(and it will be one day) then I will collect the debt his ass can't pay.

he'll have his time and it will come i don't forget shit. however my girl wants to go to the party so im going so who knows

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    go to the party, beat his ass. You don't have to kill him and you're not planning on it. If i were you i'd do something like.. accidentally bump him and spill his beer on him. Don't apologize. Let him instigate, and everyone will watch him instigate. Then when he touches you, beat him senseless.

damn right

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    go to the party, beat his ass. You don't have to kill him and you're not planning on it. If i were you i'd do something like.. accidentally bump him and spill his beer on him. Don't apologize. Let him instigate, and everyone will watch him instigate. Then when he touches you, beat him senseless.
    alright im going i got my beer i got my roll of quarters and we'll see what happens im not going to be a member of AR and take shit from no one. im out brothas post up tonight or tomorrow

Ok bro, I wasn't gonna say anything, but well...

I'm not taking a shot at ya or anything bru, but go back and read this whole thread from the start... come on now... this sounds like a couple of high schoolers in a pissin' contest over some bullshit.

A few observations from someone who isnt young anymore...

1 - Revenge is a dish best served cold... nail his ass to the wall in 2-3 months when he thinks you forgot him... if he's still worth the trouble.

2 - You do realize cops read this board... had you met him today and fought him and things got out of hand and you hurt him... having "advertized" it here (and god knows where else) you crossed the line between a simple street fight or even self defence, and premeditated assault.

3 - If you are going to kick this guys ass, then don't make a whole show about it... just do it... but be prepared to live with the consequences.

4 - If you really want to deck it out with him, christ do it the good old fashion way... have him come down to the Y, get some boxing gloves on both of you, and beat the crap out of each other in the ring... fair and square with witnesses and a ref.

Personally I think if you're going to play this game you need to grow some thicker skin bro... who the fuck cares what some idiot says about you... use a bit of whit and turn it against him. Make him look like the idiot.

A guy like him isn't worth bruising your knuckles on... and is certainly not worth a night in a holding cell or jail. Worse of all, if you sprain or hurt something, you're the one who won't be able to train at the gym while recovering... not good.

Just my 2 cents worth bro... take 'em for what they're worth. And I hope you did go to that party and had fun...

Red

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess i'm just an instigator. There's really nothing i love more than a good fair fight. Quarters imho is cowardly..

ok i went and chilled with my girl and then got seriously pissed when i got drunk haul ass out of the drive way and went 1/2 mile down the road and got pumped came back spun out in the yard and took off my shirt and stormed inside and this little pussy ran he ran out the fucking door and start crying saying he thought i was bulsshiting and he didn't want any trouble and that he was sorry. idk sorry if i have looked immature to ya'll but i like to fight and some things just tick me off anyhow im way to drunk to even type right now and i got in a fight with my girl and now she just called and cuss me out and im seriously drunk and you know waht the funny thing out of everything is (other than the fact that the pussy backed down which is the equivalent to busting a load) but the funny thing is that its 5:03am my time and im writing on a message board to people that i don't know but for some reason trust more than the people i hung out with tonight. i love and i mean love AR. i would get married to the goddamn website if i could

Good deal bro, i'm glad it worked out, just another hater, and you will have alot of haters in your life... Some kind of tough guy, running, crying... ah well, thank god you didn't go to jail, and you didn't get hurt bro

As for the roll of quarters, i AGREE it is an unfair advantage, but you always gotta be one step ahead of the other guy, better be safe then sorry...

i've seen some dirty fights, and been apart of many... IMHFO its better to be prepared for the worst, then end up in the hospital...

good luck to everyone, and god bless

later bros

thanks bro the roll might be unfair and dirty but so is fighting. the rules of fighting are there are no rules. Besides he might be the one with the quarters......better for me to be prepared

roch is offline Member
    good to see you didn't get thrown in jail. can't tell you how many times I had wished I was able to calm down instead of acting on my anger impulses. spent too many a night in the clink cooling off and thinking about a good defense.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Read my Signature, thats all the advice you need!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information