Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I guess i need to move to NJ. I'm ugly, don't dress to well and have very little money. I guess i would have all the ladies probably have one or two to spare for you partyboy.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

thank you my friends!!!!

my training partner and i had this convo at the gym last night.he set me str8.he said, it's not that i don't have girls falling all over me; i just have to either lower my standards or look in other places.he's right although i hate to admit it. i just have never been w/ girls i wasn't insanely attrected to.my thing is i'd rather be alone than have someone below my standards.jersey is kicking my ass!!!i'm on a mission now. i mean i have three girls currently lined up, but i haven't been moving in one them because everyone thinks they are hot, but i see flaws in all of them.it's not starving out here, i'm just pushing myself away from the table on my own.
    you guys are the best.so cool to see all my real AR boys come to the cause and help me out!!!!that's why i love you guys!!!!!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Don't lower the standards! We have to hold out! Go outside of Jersey! There have to be girls that don't still perm their hair and wear *shudder* denim outfits somewhere close by! Stay strong!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh i hear you big 'bo

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Don't lower the standards! We have to hold out! Go outside of Jersey! There have to be girls that don't still perm their hair and wear *shudder* denim outfits somewhere close by! Stay strong!
    the standards will not be lowered.let me explain my three new girls and you'll see why i'm not ****ing them.
    ok #1 is AMAZON HOTTIE. we went out b4.she's like 6' , good face, BUT i fear that she may have the potential to put on weight since she's only 23 and is the same body type as gabrielle reese(volleyball chick) so that's a no no.
    ok #2 is ASIAN FLAVOR. hottie little hostess(hello, hostess, but that's not it) at the sushi place i eat at all the time.we kiss and all.she's sweet, but again she's short.i can't do short.
    #3 on the list....GRAVEL VOICE!!!smokin' body, got the style going on, but hence her name, has this voice like she smokes a carton of camels a day.****ing weird.we spoke last weekend and i couldn't deal for like 5 minutes.if she never spoke it would be all good
    and finaly, #4 NEW GYM CHICK......she's on my tip hard. i tested out her body fat to get a look at what's going on under the clothes. 9.5%. nice right?yeah well when she dropped the windbreakers i come to see that all 9.5% are in her thighs.not happening sweet tits!!!
    so as you can see there are no shortages in girls who wanna bang the P-A-R-T-Y. they just all have major flaws!!
    oh and i didn't mean to come of like a dick about the fact that i have a few bucks.you have to realize i make really good $$$ and i have no debt, no kids, and no wife to suck it all away so obviously i have saved alot of my income over the years minus the drugs and partying.i'm not impressed by money i just know it provides security.$$ means dick, but i'm still hot

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    When you are in search for someone you never find them. It's when you least expect it that someone walks into your life. Just relax bro. It's the first time I have seen you like this and I don't like it. I want to see the old partyboy back. I have a feeling you just need to sit back and take your mind off of it some and things will start happening.

I'm with Jason on this one bro...quit looking...let it find you! When I met my wife I had no intentions of getting married at all..period...didn't want to get married for 10 more years. We have been married for almost 10 years now. Wouldn't trade it for anything...not even Paris...and I like the spinners too!

Maybe you need to take a trip...like a mini-vacation somewhere. Might help you relax a little.

Oh yeah...if you head down South for your vacation...don't call the clothes you wear an "outfit".....

Hope you find what you're looking for bro!!

peace,

ttgb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information