Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Touche

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    This is a circular argument because it could be argued that medical attention of any kind hinders evolution. Or does it simply slow down the process?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Bull guys, absolute bull..

This is disgusting. Am I reading right, we have two respected members here advocating a Nazi like superior race programme?.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nothing to do with race in the least.

But didn't the Nazi's view non Arian's (sp'ing) as inferior and worthy of extermination ?, likewise the weak and handicapped !!

BDTR is offline Retired
    The NAZIS believed that non aryans were Der Untermensch, meaning subhumans, beneath those of pure european "white" blood. I'm in no way shape or form advocating anything like the holocaust, i could give two ****s about someones race or religious persuesion. I'm not advocating setting up camps and killing those already born, i am advocating genetic testing on pregnant mothers and weeding out things that could become a hindrence in the future. Please dont put words in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer AKA bouncer
    But didn't the Nazi's view non Arian's (sp'ing) as inferior and worthy of extermination ?, likewise the weak and handicapped !!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    The NAZIS believed that non aryans were Der Untermensch, meaning subhumans, beneath those of pure european "white" blood. I'm in no way shape or form advocating anything like the holocaust, i could give two ****s about someones race or religious persuesion. I'm not advocating setting up camps and killing those already born, i am advocating genetic testing on pregnant mothers and weeding out things that could become a hindrence in the future. Please dont put words in my mouth.
    I'm willing to hear out anyone's argument, about anything. What I would like to know is who gets to decide what the criteria as to what qualifies as a "hinderance in the future"? I dont think any group of people would ever come to an agreement on that.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The same group of people who would determine who is able to collect support for severe mental handicaps, only before it is born.

The same group of people who would determine who is able to collect support for severe mental handicaps, only before it is born.
    Ok, not all countries would adapt the same laws so you would see people leave the USA( say your scenario takes place in your country ) to give birth to the handicapped child, which they knew was handicapped prior to it's birth, and then return to USA with the child after it is born. The only thing that would be saved is the reduced burden to the taxpayer, assuming society no longer made special cases ( in schools for example ) for handicapped students. I can't see any 'martial law' like policies working in a free country, even if it was legislated. America can't even make a dent in the war on drugs. What makes you believe that they would be able to make the eugenics idea work in practice?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I never said it would ever take place, I dont believe it would ever work. I'm not out fighting for it to be in place, frankly my life will not be effected in either way, It's just a personal belief i hold.

I never said it would ever take place, I dont believe it would ever work. I'm not out fighting for it to be in place, frankly my life will not be effected in either way, It's just a personal belief i hold.
    Fair enough, I just disregarded your point initially because it seemed impossible to implement and in your posts it sort of sounded like you believed it could be easily done.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Oh i know it would be rather impossible to implement, especially in todays society, like i said.. it's just a personal belief.

NeedPaintoGain is offline Junior Member
    "If it were up to me, people with low IQ's would be weeded out as well, however most of the manual labor crap work would be left unfilled.. who would scrub our toilets?"-bdtr

With this and the other posts you had brother, thats showing a bit of low IQ. Nothing shows that more than determining a persons worth when you are not in that position to make that judgement. You are a human yourself and you cannot put a value on a persons life.

I was not offended by what you said because that is your way of thinking, and thats perfectly fine. Everyone is entitled to that. But the manual labor and scrubbing toilets remarks could of been left out. Remarks like that on a serious note can make you seem low IQ. Im not saying you are cause I dont know you. Im just simply saying that talking about getting rid of people with low IQ's and then making a remark like that might make people see the irony in that statement.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The scrubbing toilets part was a joke and you're right, it probably should have been left out. As for low IQ's I tested at 164 when i was 12 and 166 two years ago, grammar and eloquence are not my strong points. As for me not being able to put a value on someones life, there is no need to do so, nature and genetics have already valued their life, its just a matter of someone pointing it out. Do i feel i'm worth more than those with mental handicaps in the food chain? ABSOLUTELY. Do i hate them because of it? Of course not. There is no such thing as equality, the only people who believe that either submit to guilt or are truly on the lower end of the food chain. A true Alpha male will think like this....there are a great amount of people much higher than me in the human food chain and i accept that and there are a great amount of people below me in the food chains and they should accept that. Compasion should not have any part in government, its very simply a cog in the wheels of production.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedPaintoGain
    "If it were up to me, people with low IQ's would be weeded out as well, however most of the manual labor crap work would be left unfilled.. who would scrub our toilets?"-bdtr

With this and the other posts you had brother, thats showing a bit of low IQ. Nothing shows that more than determining a persons worth when you are not in that position to make that judgement. You are a human yourself and you cannot put a value on a persons life.

I was not offended by what you said because that is your way of thinking, and thats perfectly fine. Everyone is entitled to that. But the manual labor and scrubbing toilets remarks could of been left out. Remarks like that on a serious note can make you seem low IQ. Im not saying you are cause I dont know you. Im just simply saying that talking about getting rid of people with low IQ's and then making a remark like that might make people see the irony in that statement.

gonnabehuge240 is offline New Member
    I think that if we did weed out the weaker people the world would be rather boring. I think that man kind as a whole needs those two extremes of genius and retarted.

brtd what about the older people what would you do with them? would you just silence them also when they become less productive?

BDTR is offline Retired
    No, the elderly have contributed and earned a place in our society. They certainly shouldn't drive though

I personaly don't think that it matters if we are all created equal or not. I think that we have all been given a great gift of life, and we shouldn't think that we are better then the man next to us because you might have a greater oppertunity for survival or "sucess". I think that we could all co-exist given the chance that we let bull**** preconsptions go out the window, and just live our lives to the fullest.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Fates a bitch.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    wow. this is now the worst thread ive read on ar. i cant believe people judge human life based on productivity, or iq. as gandalf said " not even the very wise can see all ends". i have a simple question, if eugenics programs were in effect what would happen to stephen hawking? i know he would never be functional enough to clean the toilets, however he has propelled our understanding of the universe into the next century. im with you bouncer, this thread is nauseating

BDTR is offline Retired
    Steven hawkings serves a higher purpose than physical labor.

I'm done with this conversation, you guys find my lack of compassion disgusting and i find your bleeding hearts utterly weak. I'll continue knowing that i'm an alpha male and you can believe everyone is equal and you live in a perfect little society. Whats good for the individual is of no consequence, what is ideal for the group is what matters, the end always justifies the means. That's all i'll say and i'll refrain from talking about anything political on this forum ever again so I dont have the ACLU sicked after me or make someone cry.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I agree with the alpha male bdtr. I hear ya loud and clear.

sin
    it has nothing to do with bleeding heart, it has to do with your ignorace that you percieve as wisdom. and there is no need to post for the purpose of being a dick.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm absolutely not ignorant, you just happen to percieve my wisdom as ignorance, works both ways i guess huh? I'm not posting to be a dick either, everyone else is allowed to post their opinions on issues, bouncer complains fairly frequently about bush and a lot crap i dont agree with, but you dont see me calling him ignorant do you? I thought everyone has a right to their opinion here, I guess that only stands true if your opinion is something that is generally accepted. This is who i am, i'm animalistic in nature, i fear no god and show no remorse. I know whats best for me and my own and thats all that matters. Fighting for the greater good of the pack, not the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by sin
    it has nothing to do with bleeding heart, it has to do with your ignorace that you percieve as wisdom. and there is no need to post for the purpose of being a dick.

sin
    im not saying you cant express your opinion, however, saying i have a weak bleeding heart becuase i dont believe in a eugenics movement is argumentative at best. and as for your opinion, you have every right to express it, just as i have the right to argue back. but now that ive done this youve lost your cool, and your not trying to refute my argument your attempting to go after me as a person.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'd say calling my opinions nauseating is somewhat of an attack, the bleeding heart comment honestly wasn't meant in an argumenative way. I haven't attempted to go after you as a person, i know absolutely nothing about you and wouldn't know you from Adam therefore i have no grounds to attack any part of your personality. We can leave it at that if you wish.

sin
    i did not call your opinion nauseating, i called the entire thread nauseating.

I truly believe I am willing to honestly listen to anyones argument, no matter how extreme or offensive it may seem. Btdr, don't discontinue posting on threads because your viewpoints are unpopular. People can always learn something from contientious debate and radically different viewpoints....so long as it is posted in a non-defamitory way, which is what you have been doing.

Though I dont agree with btdr's stand, I still think he is allowed to express his thoughts. I never had anything against that. His remarks and thoughts are a bit radical but nothing wrong with that, Im sure there is an issue that we all have a radical stance somewhere.
    I got nothing against bdtr, I just wanted to reply about the low IQ remark thats all. Otherwise, he should be allowed to say what he wants. If thats how he feels, then thats how he feels. Im not a "bleeding heart" as you put it, I dont think the other people are either. They just have a less radical stance that obviously goes against what you said, I am one of them. I do see your logic in your thought, but I also see it as another way, and I think the other way outwieghs your thought. But thats just me. Nothing against you.

On that note though, I think this Thread has gotten a little out of hand. We Just need to agree to disagree and shut up, cause we're just gonna go around and around. lolol

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I truly believe I am willing to honestly listen to anyones argument, no matter how extreme or offensive it may seem. Btdr, don't discontinue posting on threads because your viewpoints are unpopular. People can always learn something from contientious debate and radically different viewpoints....so long as it is posted in a non-defamitory way, which is what you have been doing.

Well Put...

Bdtr....keep it up bro...you keep this ****ing board interesting!

FM

I hope you all don't quit posting your opinions I love to hear them and maybe we can all learn from them right? I agree that I am also willing to hear anyone's veiws and not take offense lets just not get into name calling ok? I guess I ****ed up with this thread and I appologize. Sorry everyone I didn't want to get things heated on this board. I just read alot more then I post ya know? I love hearing what everone has to say and everyone here is very helpfull. Once again sorry.......so who likes hardcore music I just saw chimara it was good

Hey bdtr mate, don't be a idiot. If you stop posting your sh1t here I'll kick your a$s in

Really, although I don't agree on your views here its no reason to stop giving the. Someone asked me (off the thread) to delete or edit your posts and I told them my views on it. I hate censorship, and hey its not like your ever gonna have us genetically profile the unborn and kill off the weak.

And your right about what I say about your idiot president.. So lets all have a group hug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information