Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    **** them Geogia boys can work wonders with baby back ribs
    We don't care what the ribs are.........we will break them anyway.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    OMG...I completely forgot about the rules!!!
    Does this apply if I'm a VET Female???

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    See that's where your wrong.........it's a beverly hillbillies kinda of thing........they are in clearwater living large........hell ya never know when one might pass ya........ow and we got irish in our viens(just a hint for ya)
    You obviously never been to Clearwater,right at the city limits it clearly states NO Irish allowed.Recently a couple of Mc Fries ran into a tradegic accident here,there was no follow up investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    OMG...I completely forgot about the rules!!!
    Does this apply if I'm a VET Female???

I would shoot Big G a pm and ask for mercy,being a vet I'm sure he'll take this into consideration Good Luck

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You obviously never been to Clearwater,right at the city limits it clearly states NO Irish allowed.Recently a couple of Mc Fries ran into a tradegic accident here,there was no follow up investigation
    And don't forget about all those McBurgers and McShakes.............hahahaha. DB you're too much.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Contrare Muhare.........I was in clearwater back in 98'.........that was the last time I've been there.....I do look forward to going back maybe even this year......u make no since with your other jibarish.........I guess your tring to keep Hoss off your heels.

I would shoot Big G a pm and ask for mercy,being a vet I'm sure he'll take this into consideration Good Luck

Well then, do I see a spanking in order..

Well then, do I see a spanking in order..
    hmmmmmmmmm...I recently was promoted to minister of punishment,this could be interesting

Well, first I may have to run this by Big Green first.

Well, first I may have to run this by Big Green first.
    Yes I agree you should and when punishment is handed down,being I live rather close to you,I'm sure I'll be called upon to enforce his judgement

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    (emerges from his chambers)...I have reached a decision and am prepared to render it. As much as I hate to dissapoint our new Minister of Punishment, it appears that, while babyweight may not have had the intentions of the law at heart when she posted with regards to seeking help for her new avatar, she did manage to stumble across legality in doing so. Her post title did contain the term "new avatar", which, at present, is sufficient (though this may come under fire in the election year) as to not incur the wrath of the gestapo.

While formal titles referencing Rule 5967-a are the preferred method, all that is legall required at present is the announcement of "new avatar" in some shape or form. While this is quite the borderline case, I must place my sworn duty to AR law and order above my personal desire to have Da Bull carry out sentencing and videotape it. Hereby entered into the docket at 2:49pm, entry 38386-23.

Babyweight, I know how hard it is to understand Big Green and all those big words he uses so if I may be so bold as to translate what he said…………You’re guilty girl! Cut and dried he’s sending you up the river, the bastard, and you being such a sweet woman too boot only proves absolute power corrupts absolutely. I feel you should have been given opposing council to argue your case, he/she could have at least bartered a plea deal and maybe got you off with a warning or at the most probation but you know how the wheels of justice turn…………..no rest for the wicked. You know you could file for an appeal? BG, can she file an appeal?

DB, I don’t know that you can handle Babyweight all by yourself………you better take me along for backup. You know she can do a squat with a guy on her back? Something I’d pay cash money to see. Btw, how much do you weigh? I’m around 240 + right now and if you weigh more I’m going to eat none stop….which ever of us is the heaviest is the one she has to lift. Hahahaha Oh, and one more thing………….this time when you drop me back off at the house STOP before pushing me out of the car. I know it’s a hard habit too break but I really got beat up flying out of the car last time.

well jugg I have 25# on ya,and I told you the breaks are bad and we had to come to a rolling stop...suck it up pal...hahahahhaha

DB

well jugg I have 25# on ya,and I told you the breaks are bad and we had to come to a rolling stop...suck it up pal...hahahahhaha
    DB
    Well it might not have been so bad if your boy Tommy the Wrench hadn't put his foot in my back when he pushed me out! Hahahaha

25 pounds? What the hell............you been eating play-doh again haven't you?

You have to excuse Tommy he has a nervous twitch,i'll leave him behind on the next trip......and don't be spreading all over the net my play -doh fetish huh....lmao

OMG....can I at least be honored a few hours to gather my thoughts on this?
    Or is that not an option either?

How about I go back to my original avatar, and call it even.
    Somehow I feel I'm being out numbered here.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that the liberal media has misinterpreted my ruling. To summarize: while i believe babyweight may have "forgotten" about rule 5967-a, she still managed to cover her bases...it is the actions, and not the intent, that this court recognizes. She is cleared of all charges, and always has been.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I think that the liberal media has misinterpreted my ruling. To summarize: while i believe babyweight may have "forgotten" about rule 5967-a, she still managed to cover her bases...it is the actions, and not the intent, that this court recognizes. She is cleared of all charges, and always has been.
    I wounder why anyone would misunderstand what you say BG. I guess if you spend too much time with your nose in a law book you start to sound like a law book. Of course no one ever can under stand the Law. The politicians plan it that way so it will always work in their benefit depending on how they twist the words of said law.

Babyweight, Just to let you know Big Green said your off the hook. I speak a little BG

As for the "Minster of Punishment" DB. I execute and executive order baring you from being 20 miles of Babyweight. There is not going to be any spanking here unless I'm the one doing it spanking

And Babyweight, nice avatar

I'm bringing these rulings to the court of appeals,how dare you deprive me of my lifes pleasures

mass junkie is offline banned
    Very nice avatar Bw

Why thank you Big Green

It won't happen again....

Oh and....DB, Ron, Juggarnaut, may I please have a raincheck on my punishment...

ooooxxxx BW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information