USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

What is one dream you hope to accomplish in your lifetime?

It can be anything like make a lot of money,drive a ferrari i dont care...anything....I hope one day to win the Russian National Sambo Championship.....I know it sounds lame (I have never competed in that specific event) but everytime I compete over there I always fall up short and the last time they took my 1st place victory from me with a bull technicality.....I was so heartbroken I actually cried about it in the locker room. So I hope to accomplish that in my lifetime not for money but for my own personal satisfaction that everything i ever worked at for 16 years finally paid off.

mass junkie is offline banned
    To have 15" of Penis

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    only 13 inches to go..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    I hope one day to win the Russian National Sambo Championship.....I know it sounds lame.....
    First, congrats on doing as well as you did in the Sambo tournament. A personal goal is something that an individual places great importance on accomplishing, there is NO such thing as a lame goal.

One of my personal goals is to be financially independent, the time frame is yet to be determined because it varies with when I fully complete my education.

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    only 13 inches to go..
    Your momma likes it

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Your momma likes it

"how original "

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    All I want is to be happy/healthy and have a family that is the same.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    to have my daughter never worry about money or ever have to work.

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    "how original "
    I dont have any Material

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Make a million and retire early!!!!.. and mass don't you need a penis to begin with, might want to look into sex changes or put your name on a donors list!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    J/k Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Lol

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ To have my own spa, and to have a family!!! I love kids!!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Make a million and retire early!!!!.. and mass don't you need a penis to begin with, might want to look into sex changes or put your name on a donors list!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LMAO!!!!! Harsh bro...

My dream...To marry my girl... find a loophole in the contract to get her out of modeling...and to win Mr Olympia..I've got the time, im 16...plenty of years to put into that accomplishment

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I do not want to outlive either of my kids...

All my dreams have come true...

The persuit of happiness is an illusion... because what makes me happy, may not make you happy...

And.... if it were a dream for me... i would make it a goal...

with a goal i have a plan...a

with a plan.. i have success....

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    To be able to be an old man that doesn't constantly say to himself, "**** - I wish I would have done that..."

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    LMAO!!!!! Harsh bro...

My dream...To marry my girl.

AHH to be young and stupid....I mean in love

Hoss, my dream is the opposite of your Your 16 bro...have some fun with your life.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Bump to Ron.............

That's the picture....

Hey Hoss....... when you go into the AF... and go away for 6 weeks... then for another 3-12 months..

and the honey's are all over that sweet young bod....

why ya going to do???

(don't say..........Oh the girl at home is waiting for me.)

That's a fantasy... that is worth fighting for.. but not worth counting on.............

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    AHH to be young and stupid....I mean in love

Hoss, my dream is the opposite of your Your 16 bro...have some fun with your life.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Bump to Ron.............

That's the picture....

Hey Hoss....... when you go into the AF... and go away for 6 weeks... then for another 3-12 months..

and the honey's are all over that sweet young bod....

why ya going to do???

(don't say..........Oh the girl at home is waiting for me.)

That's a fantasy... that is worth fighting for.. but not worth counting on.............
    What goes on overseas stays overseas.... I think i might do what DocM did...Go into the Corps, get the GI bill after 4 years...get into medical school, and make a living...I'd be 36 by the time I graduated, but it's probably all worth it...I can't get into ROTC now, i'd have to transfer highschools..and i'd have to drive an hour and a half to get to them everyday..It wouldn't work.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    I do not want to outlive either of my kids...

All my dreams have come true...

The persuit of happiness is an illusion... because what makes me happy, may not make you happy...

And.... if it were a dream for me... i would make it a goal...

with a goal i have a plan...a

with a plan.. i have success....

Myself and spywizard are the same age...difference being I don't have children,I agree with what he stated above....I think the same way.....I'm already successful but have a plan to further that,and I will succeed.

Really though I'll be glad to make 50yrs old I've lived a very full life for a person my age,and have no regrets except not having children(but that's a whole nother story itself)

Peace

DB

RON
    What goes on overseas stays overseas....
    The best thing you ever posted bro Serious bro I may be weird but no need to get tied down at 16. Get it while you can bro. I'd give anything to be 16 again. Ahhh the good times bro.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    The best thing you ever posted bro Serious bro I may be weird but no need to get tied down at 16. Get it while you can bro. I'd give anything to be 16 again. Ahhh the good times bro.
    Good times...hehe, next time were in the chat youre going to have to tell me some of your stories ron.

RON
    Good times...hehe, next time were in the chat youre going to have to tell me some of your stories ron.
    Thats why I'm here bro...to corrupt young minds.

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    mine is to make alot of money, find a nice career and marry my boyfriend and have kids an live happily ever after.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At this point in my life, I still have a few personal goals that I want to accomplish..When I was in school and during my residency, the only thing I wanted to do was make a lot of money, have a nice home, and nice cars..Now that I have matured, I realize there are things in life that far outweigh any of those material things..They are nice to have, but they certainly don't bring happiness..

1.) I want my family to be healthy and happy and to have opportunities to succeed

2.) I want to summit Mt.Everest..That is probably my biggest personal goal right now..I wanted to reach the summit of 3 specific mountains, 2 down and the big one may never materialize..I keep hoping the opportunity is going to present itself with the right group of people..

3.) To retire when I am 45..Things are looking good so far, but you never know what is around the corner..

4.) This will sound goofy, but I will say it anyway..World Peace..

Doc M

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    At this point in my life, I still have a few personal goals that I want to accomplish..When I was in school and during my residency, the only thing I wanted to do was make a lot of money, have a nice home, and nice cars..Now that I have matured, I realize there are things in life that far outweigh any of those material things..They are nice to have, but they certainly don't bring happiness..

1.) I want my family to be healthy and happy and to have opportunities to succeed

2.) I want to summit Mt.Everest..That is probably my biggest personal goal right now..I wanted to reach the summit of 3 specific mountains, 2 down and the big one may never materialize..I keep hoping the opportunity is going to present itself with the right group of people..

3.) To retire when I am 45..Things are looking good so far, but you never know what is around the corner..

4.) This will sound goofy, but I will say it anyway..World Peace..

Doc M
    Amen to world peace Doc.......I agree with you on the material things in life,funny how when we get older they mean so little......and I hope you reach your goals Doc,you have my deepest respect.

All the best to you

DB

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Amen to world peace Doc.......I agree with you on the material things in life,funny how when we get older they mean so little......and I hope you reach your goals Doc,you have my deepest respect.

All the best to you

DB
    Thank You DB!

Doc M

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Be a good boy and make it to heaven, and own a nice cabin on my favorite trout stream.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    umm biggest would be to find the right girl.. not just a wife.. but the right one... then have a family and own some ocean front property... other then that health woudl be nice... and maybe enuff money and success to own a nice toy

A Gram Of Test A Day!!!!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Be financially independant by age 30.

takara is offline Junior Member
    I want to experience true love and happiness. I don't care if I am rich or poor as long as I exprience those two things.
    Last edited by takara; 01-25-2004 at 01:25 PM.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    My biggest short term goal is to get in shape. I have failed so many times that I have to succed this spring!!

My goal with life is to be a successfull scientics and work at NASA involved in space flight somehow. JPL, CERN, ESA or the russian space program would also be not to shabby work places I guess.

I just want people in one hundred years to look back and say "that johan dude was a genious, **** how the hell could he figure out things like that"

navydevildoc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    My biggest short term goal is to get in shape. I have failed so many times that I have to succed this spring!!

My goal with life is to be a successfull scientics and work at NASA involved in space flight somehow. JPL, CERN, ESA or the russian space program would also be not to shabby work places I guess.

I just want people in one hundred years to look back and say "that johan dude was a genious, **** how the hell could he figure out things like that"
    Funny you wrote that, that is one of the last major goals I have is to be a mission controller at NASA... people have told me many times I would be good for it, can handle hours of boredom followed up by 5 minutes of sheer terror, deal with 100 problems at once, and work well under stress... sounds like the right quals to work at Houston SFC or JPL to me. I just need to get the right training and such.... a guy with a BS in CompSci and a pilot's certificate only gets you so far. Most of those guys have multiple doctorates in things like astrophysics and quantum mechanics....

Other than that, did the military thing, went all over the world, learned how to fly planes, have lots of great guys to call close friends, have a good job, life is good right now.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    I want to live life to the fullest and have no REGRETS!!!!!!!

Just like Warrior said "**** - I wish I would have done that..."

Peace......

Steadyyyyyyyyy.............

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Man o man, who knows. Mine changes almost on a montly basis, hahaha!

For now, I guess I could say as a long term goal, to become a successful writer.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    -2 beat the junior world record for bench press(got the canadian...60 lbs away from american.....160 lbs away from world/national...but i still have 2 and 1/2 years)
    -2 compete in, obviously not win, but just compete in, worlds strongest man.
    -2 have my own animated sitcom.(currenty taking animation in college)

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Start a revolution in a third world country..
    Depose a dictator, then become one...
    Hump Commando Barbi again...
    Learn to Tango
    Finish a JD..(only one more year)..After that..I am a fulfilled man!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by navydevildoc
    Funny you wrote that, that is one of the last major goals I have is to be a mission controller at NASA... people have told me many times I would be good for it, can handle hours of boredom followed up by 5 minutes of sheer terror, deal with 100 problems at once, and work well under stress... sounds like the right quals to work at Houston SFC or JPL to me. I just need to get the right training and such.... a guy with a BS in CompSci and a pilot's certificate only gets you so far. Most of those guys have multiple doctorates in things like astrophysics and quantum mechanics....

Other than that, did the military thing, went all over the world, learned how to fly planes, have lots of great guys to call close friends, have a good job, life is good right now.
    Then Il se you at NASA bro, make sure you get that job so you can recommend me later on

Thread Information