Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    since you're a fairy, why not these ??
    Wouldn't it look stupid if we were walking around wearing the exact same glasses!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Wouldn't it look stupid if we were walking around wearing the exact same glasses!!!
    hahahaha...good comeback

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    argh !! you got me there. **** !

ok ok. check out those glasses in a different color though, they look sweet.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Hey u want to talk glasses get a pair of Robert Marks... **** will will set u back about a grand but their sicks as hell, their excusive manhattan glasses company. No one every knows about them, they are sick.... I have a pair of regular glasses from their, and sunglasses... My seeing glasses were about 900, and my sunglasses were i think 600... Cant remember got them about 3 years ago... But all the celebreties get their glasses their, they dont do mass marketing though..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    why would you spend 900 bucks on a pair of glasses ?? do they suck your dick ? do they get you more money ? that's ridiculous.

glasses are too easy to lose / break / get stolen

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Hey u want to talk glasses get a pair of Robert Marks... **** will will set u back about a grand but their sicks as hell, their excusive manhattan glasses company. No one every knows about them, they are sick.... I have a pair of regular glasses from their, and sunglasses... My seeing glasses were about 900, and my sunglasses were i think 600... Cant remember got them about 3 years ago... But all the celebreties get their glasses their, they dont do mass marketing though..

lol..........not everyone can afford that.........hehehe.....and i've spent alot on sunglasses before........but i couldn't even justifiy spending a grand for a pair of shades
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Shredz, IMO you got the right idea in going with Oakley. Oakley has replace the frames three times over the years ( ProM's ), two of those times were WAY past the warranty date. How many other manufacturers will do that for you? I think the biggest thing you need to consider is what you want to use em for buds. I pic the ProM's cause they are awesome for cycling and watersports (ie they semi float) and you can wear em out to a casual get together. The Juliet and Romeo are much more 'dressy' shades but I dont think they have the versatility that some of the sporty models have. If you can buy both a metal pair and a plastic pair.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    hey bro,

i have a pair of D & G frameless and they are incredible. Can't even feel them on my face and the girls love them. I also have a pair of Ray Ban Aviators, which arent as good, but are classic. those are my two suggestions.

Vidooch is offline Associate Member
    i like the glasses by either Dolce & Gabbana or Diesel for guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information