biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

dwayne wade rant.

anyone else sick of him falling and gimping around the court?!?! its quite obvious that all this finals footage will end up in his next shoe commercial like the last one "fall 9 times, get up 10 times..." He's playing that david v goliath crap too much for me to stomach. flip over to OLN and watch the hockey finals and watch men get hurt, and play on w/o all that fanfare. christ its sickening to watch. "oh look at dwayne wade...what a warrior, what heart" yea heart my foot!!! if he dove like that in hockey he'd get an elbow to the jaw on his next shift! god i hate sports where players cant police themselves to a degree! that is my rant. carry on.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Well, it's basketball. What do you expect?

1buffsob

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    stop your btiching.....

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYouMSN
    stop your btiching.....
    i will when he does.

hater

what are you talking about??? he doesn't bitch about him falling or anything. he's probably one of the most humble basketball players in the league.

what are you talking about??? he doesn't bitch about him falling or anything. he's probably one of the most humble basketball players in the league.
    YEA OK!!! humble has nothing to do with milking an "injury". he is gimping around the court, then magically he is all better? "the question is will Wade play and will he be effective" that is the only story they have in this boring series so the media and wade milk it till the teet is empty!!!!! "look at that grimmace on wades face" he's always grimmacing!!!! either he is made of shit and bubble gum or he deserves an oscar. i personally think he deserves an oscar!!

man why do you hate him so much?? let me guess....you're a pistons fan?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Well, it's basketball. What do you expect?

1buffsob
    yeah for real...i cant watch bb just cause there so non physical...hockey u can kick the shit outa someone and get a 5 min penalty...

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    He's done it his whole career. Even at Marquette when they were making a run in the tourney he was "hurt" and didn't know if he could be effective. Of coarse he was effective and of coarse he wasn't hurt he just puts together stories so he can either end up with an excuse to why he played so bad OR be a hero because he played through such excruciating pain and agony.

man why do you hate him so much?? let me guess....you're a pistons fan?
    i dont hate him at all and im not a pistons fan. i think he is a great player!!! i just dont like his antics with being hurt every 5 seconds. its getting old and tiresome. Its not just me either. It has been brought up by sports radio hosts all week. hes got this chronic knee pain but miraculously it doesnt affect his ability to cross people or rain down jumpers? ill raise the flag, here is what i think of wades "injuries" the footage will just end up in his next commercial if the heat take the series.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it is pretty smart, Bill Russle use to do the same thing.

Go limping up the court, and explode to the basket. It takes a great player to pull it off. Much like a great fighter letting his opponet jab at him only to unload on him after his confidence lets him get cocky.

I actually hate the heat, because of Shaq though, not Wade. Wade is humble, Shaq is the self proclaimed "badest Man on the planet". Wade is the only factor keeping the heat alive, only Kobe and Lebron are in the same catagory as him and who is the best is up for debate.

I hope the Mavs win, but no one is going to stop D. Wade. His wimpering is a method, not a weakness.

Thread Information