Thread: Punkass Kids

Ammar is offline Senior Member

Punkass Kids

Last night my younger brother and some of our friends went out to this bar. There was about 5 of them. They were all dancing and stuff having a good time when some kid pushed down one of our friends. My brother comes over to see what happened and next thing he knows some kid puts him in a headlock. My brother tackles the kid and starts unloading on him. Next thing the kids friends jump on my brother and he is beating hit by 3 people. His friends jump in and things break out. They all get kicked out of the bar.

So outside my brother and his friends are walking to their car when the kids come up from behind and hit them in the back of the head. One of my friends got a concussion and was in the hospital over night. Thank god my brother wasnt hurt at all, he was able to fight the kids off. But I am so sick of punk ass kids man.

Sorry I had to vent, I am not one to fight but I have to stand for my younger brother. He got hit last year when he wasnt looking by some kid and broke his jaw. I dont want him going through that **** again.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel you. I dont like to fight but sometimes people just do stupid ****. This ****er whos like 250lbs punched me in the back of the head. I thought that was uncalled for, so i grabed a chair but then i had 4 people holding me down. **** punks

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    almost got into a fight the other day at an old bar hangout spot.

lots of kids now decide to go there and someone who knew me kept telling me he had my back if things went down...i was wondering what he was drinking because i was playing pool and didn't have beef with anyone.

the kid himself must have tried to get me to back him up in case anything happened because i see him and some other guy wrestling on the floor a few minutes later and i watch.

the stranger's friend jumped in and they are beating this kid i knew so i pulled the guy off and detained him, trying to diffuse this situation and let my boy fight the fair fight.

its over, with the kid i knew lying on the ground bleeding from the mouth and his assailant thinks im doing something to his boy, so he swings.

hits his boy and i get ready to defend myself when the bouncer finally grabs the kid and calls the cops.

lucky for the other kid that he was stopped because i had been drinking water all night and would have ruined his night.

why are people so ignorant?

The moral of the story...

Never turn your back on an opponent, the fight is not over until the other guy is either dead, unconscious or too fücked up to fight...

Red

hybrid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTRThePedophile
    I like kids, especially when it comes to anal sex.
    Can someone please get rid of this ****ing idiot newbie hacking in on BDTR. It's obviously some moron trying to get some kicks. Get a fricking life.

Its sad bro...some dumbasses just dont know the difference between right and wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid
    Can someone please get rid of this ****ing idiot newbie hacking in on BDTR. It's obviously some moron trying to get some kicks. Get a fricking life.
    no kiddin

Da Bull is offline Banned
    hoss...give it a break huh...........you put yourself in this situation.Chill please..thank you!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Punkazz kids..I wanna retro-abort almost all of the bastards born between 1980-1994..

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Punkazz kids..I wanna retro-abort almost all of the bastards born between 1980-1994..
    Hey not all of us guys born in 82 are smart mouth punks, cas i sure as hell aint one, but thats the reason why i dont like to go to bars. It seems every time i go to one someone has to prove something and they start trash talkin and next thing ya know they wanna fight. Dunno bout you guys but i preferr to hangout at home and have my close buddys over for a cold one and watch some tube or play some pool in the basement. Yeah so like i said no all of us are little pricks man, sorry i cant help but to take offence to some things said man...

Alright Philla...1984 to 1994...an societal enema

Alright Philla...1984 to 1994...an societal enema
    i was born in 84

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL Give up while you are behind Bama
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    i was born in 84
    Please don't post your birth date...you make me feel soooooooo old!

Casualties of War...sorry guys!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    BDTRThePedophile!? I noticed someone above had a reply to this guy...WTF is going on?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Seems like the older guys get out of control and revert back to their jounger years when they use to think they could fight...I'm about 50/50. half the guy were my age or so and the others were over 30. I mind my business until someone deserves it, I've never dished out a whoopin that wasn't deserved...

Casualties of War...sorry guys!
    LOL ok grandpa j/k

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    almost got into a fight the other day at an old bar hangout spot.

lots of kids now decide to go there and someone who knew me kept telling me he had my back if things went down...i was wondering what he was drinking because i was playing pool and didn't have beef with anyone.

the kid himself must have tried to get me to back him up in case anything happened because i see him and some other guy wrestling on the floor a few minutes later and i watch.

the stranger's friend jumped in and they are beating this kid i knew so i pulled the guy off and detained him, trying to diffuse this situation and let my boy fight the fair fight.

its over, with the kid i knew lying on the ground bleeding from the mouth and his assailant thinks im doing something to his boy, so he swings.

hits his boy and i get ready to defend myself when the bouncer finally grabs the kid and calls the cops.

lucky for the other kid that he was stopped because i had been drinking water all night and would have ruined his night.

why are people so ignorant?
    Why are these people arrogant? ARROGANCE of youth bro! i used to be the same way but as i grew older i got more mature and have mellowed down. I just laugh now when i see kids fight. weve all been through that. peace.

Spoon

decadbal is offline Banned
    thats why u should sit home, for a bodybuilding website, we have alot of drunks.......LOL.....Happy St. Patties day coming to my fine Irish ppl, and to the others, ah nm your not worthy of an Irish Blessing...LOL..

LOL ok grandpa j/k
    Grandpa!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I only fight if I have to...If it is serious enough that I have to fight, I'm gonna hurt their a$$...

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    I feel you. I dont like to fight but sometimes people just do stupid ****. This ****er whos like 250lbs punched me in the back of the head. I thought that was uncalled for, so i grabed a chair but then i had 4 people holding me down. **** punks

What ever happend to punching people in the face, the back of the head is some f***ing coward ****.

Quote Originally Posted by ANABOLIX2
    What ever happend to punching people in the face, the back of the head is some f***ing coward ****.
    Yea i know... and im only 150lbs. so the dude was a heavy weight to me and still had to punch me when my back was turned.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Hey Ammar,

Sorry to hear that bro. Its pretty fuc#ed up that some of these guys dont know how to behave. Hope all turns out fine mate

D.W.

Thanks DW...they are all ok. One of my buddies has 2 black eyes but overall they are fine. Its funny because if it was actually a fair fight, they would have beat the hell out of them. My buddies arent big guys either, my brother is the biggest and he is 6 foot tall and about 190lbs.

Thread Information