Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rugby13 is offline Member

I hate talking on the phone!!!

Firstly let me just say that I hate talk on the phone. I cannot make small talk and that's why i married my wife, because we can have those awkward silences when we're together but they not awkward if you know what I mean.
    With that said here's my situation:
    The problem starts when my wife leaves to go to school (or just when she goes to the shop down the road) every Tuesday so I'll see her in the morning knowing that she'll be back Wednesday morning after spending the night at her moms house Tuesday night. I tell her to let me know when she gets there so I know she's safe which she does but then she wants to talk so she tells me what she wants to tell me and then expects me to do the same. Now my day hasn't been eventful at all so I say nothing cause I honestly have NOTHING to say so she gets pi**ed. I end by telling her to call me before she goes to bed to say good-night except that between now and then she calls 2 or 3 more times just to call and this gets me so irritated because she gets mad because I don't have anything to say. And then she throws the "don't you want to talk to me" line out there and that really gets me going. I JUST DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY!!!!!! To me the phone should just be for saying what needs to be said and THAT'S IT!!!
    Anyone else hate teh phone as much as I do??

P.S. Now with the Fina kicking in it's not helping my irritations much either
    Last edited by Rugby13; 03-25-2004 at 10:41 PM. Reason: question to statment

Thread Information