44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kerry

17 38.64%
  • Bush

27 61.36%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rugby13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    Kerry said that he charged his patrole boad at a VC with a rocket launcher and ran after him in the jungle and shot him...he got the silver star for it
    My point exactly...KERRY SAID!!! I think he's full of ****. Read the post by superhuman. He didn't earn any purple hearts, he stole them with false info and reports!!!

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Can Dubya wear the flight suit?
    Why do you think he looks cute in it?

Sym

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby13
    My point exactly...KERRY SAID!!! I think he's full of ****. Read the post by superhuman. He didn't earn any purple hearts, he stole them with false info and reports!!!
    Quoted from Newsmax a right wing propaganda rag. What a bunch of sh*t. These rightwing inbread southern white trash are too **** gullible. Some idiots will believe anything. I guess they're happy working for minimum wage at Walmart.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I'm not white trash, and I sure as hell am not gullible. I do believe that what Kerry says is a bunch of ****. NO, and I mean NO war veteran ever brags or talks really openly about their war experiences, and I have known many veterans including about 5 vietnam vets in my own family. Does he look tough at all? I don't think so. Bush is a good ol' Texas boy. He would for sure win the fight. Propaganda is all the liberal **** I keep hearing all the time. All the conspiracies and what not, THAT is propaganda. And the "We're only going to Iraq for oil" crap. We are not taking any of that oil. It will, however, inadvertently cause the oil prices to drop, which is a good thing for everyone.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    I'm not white trash, and I sure as hell am not gullible. I do believe that what Kerry says is a bunch of ****. NO, and I mean NO war veteran ever brags or talks really openly about their war experiences, and I have known many veterans including about 5 vietnam vets in my own family. Does he look tough at all? I don't think so. Bush is a good ol' Texas boy. He would for sure win the fight. Propaganda is all the liberal **** I keep hearing all the time. All the conspiracies and what not, THAT is propaganda. And the "We're only going to Iraq for oil" crap. We are not taking any of that oil. It will, however, inadvertently cause the oil prices to drop, which is a good thing for everyone.
    well put bro

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Big Dub kick the hell out of that lib-lab puss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information