Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have every reason to believe through my correspondance with this person that things are being made right as we speak. While I understand that this has obviously taken much longer then it should have, from my understanding you were informed of the situation and he has been in email contact with you. Unfortunately this is not walmart and if there are supplier issues down the line it can cause problems.

For those of you with a conspiracy theory, I have no contact with any of the people involved and wouldn't have known of this situation if it hadn't been brought to me. It is my honest hope to see everyone satisfied in the end and if I believed this person wasn't honestly attempting to make good I would have posted there name. Just because someone is late with a product does not make them a scammer.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a great page, and one way or another im sure it will be resolved.

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    However this turns out, and it seems like it will work out in the end, I would not fret over having made this post.
    I, for one, think you did the board a great service. -more so than you probably intended in the first place.
    We learned about possible scammers, or not. Time frames to use as a gage when expecting a delivery, prices of products, the importance of using the channels at hand; the vets and moderators etc. No one got defamed, so no damage has been done.

Good luck with everything, MrM

Quote Originally Posted by newtogear
    bros, i had no idea this post would garner this much attention. it's unbelievable and a testament to the fact that the members on this board are tight nit and care.

but now i'm getting worried w/ this response. the last thing i want to do is defame an innocent person. all i know is that it's been about 8 weeks since i sent the money. he told me that he had recurring problems w/ customs and that it's never happened before, and that he was sorry it was happening to me. i was like no problem, i still have some nolva to last me for a while, etc.. then almost 2 wks ago, he hushmailed me and told me that he finally got every thing in, had it all packed in front of him and that he threw in some extra goodies for me for my trouble and patience. i then emailed him back to thank him and ask a couple questions. he never replied. then i emailed him a couple days later and asked when he thought i should be receiving everything. i never got a reply. i pm'd him to tell him he had some hushmail, and i never got a reply from him. it actually took him a while to even read my pm i noticed...eventhough he had been on the boards private messaging. meantime, i saw that he had been online and had been posting to the boards. all of this led me to believe something was up and i felt that i was getting the runaround and was getting scammed. i pm'd a good vet about this and found out that another member was saying the same exact thing to him as i was.

it just didn't look good and i thought i was really being scammed (which i really maybe am). if a couple of you bros had gear come to you 4 months later, then maybe i'm not being scammed. maybe there's a good explaination for the lack of correspondence and my not receiving the ancillaries after he said it was all packed almost 2 wks ago. i don't know for sure, but it seemed like there was stalling going on while my exsisting nolva deminished and my cycle end gets closer.

rickson was right, i shouldn't have posted this and just let it play out behind the scenes w/ the mods and see if it all turns out good first. i was just feeling upset and frustrated and felt like expressing it in a post perhaps prematurely. and i wanted to share this. now i'm almost hoping i was scammed b/c i'd hate to be creating this tempest for nothing.

hopefully things work out and this anabolic member isn't a scam artist. but you all can see why i may have felt that. and there's certainly a possibility that he was a good source....who got a little greedy, had that money of mine for a while, and when the stuff finally got in, he changed his mind and just decided to keep the money and not send it. i don't know. i'll wait and see what happens. i will keep this thread posted w/ any good or bad news as i go. thanks again for your concerns bros.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmanners
    No one got defamed, so no damage has been done.

that's easy for you to say, seeing as you are not in that position

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sorry I didn't take the time to read everyones post but I'll agree with the title concerning getting scammed. I got burned a while back to the tune of about $600. Live and learn I say.....sometimes good things happen and sometimes bad things happen. Hopefully things worked out in your favor.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I have every reason to believe through my correspondance with this person that things are being made right as we speak. While I understand that this has obviously taken much longer then it should have, from my understanding you were informed of the situation and he has been in email contact with you. Unfortunately this is not walmart and if there are supplier issues down the line it can cause problems.

For those of you with a conspiracy theory, I have no contact with any of the people involved and wouldn't have known of this situation if it hadn't been brought to me. It is my honest hope to see everyone satisfied in the end and if I believed this person wasn't honestly attempting to make good I would have posted there name. Just because someone is late with a product does not make them a scammer.
    its good to know the mods did such a good job at trying to resolve this issue...

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    in no way trying to kiss ass here- but this is why AR is my home-- people should look out for one another....
    i really hope n2g hets this matter resolved to his satisfaction. it would be sad to know that an AR brother ripped a fellow member..

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    a thoguht occured to me today while i was working... I'm thinking this is a misunderstanding of soem kind because i had emailed this person before to get a list and i have not received one... i would think if someone was a scammer then they would have gotten me the list ASAP in order to make money (before this post came out) In the past everything has gone well and i almost refuse to believe this person is a scammer!! like i said it doesn;t make sense to me, if this person were a scam artisit then i would have gotten a list of gear as soon as i sent him the email......I'll admit i freaked out originally but i have no reason to doubt this person unless further problems arise, until i get a definite answer im goin to have faith....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=panabolic]So its only been about two weeks since he sent the gear? Give this some more time bro, wait it out a bit more especially if it's international.

I believe he said he sent his money EIGHT WEEKS ago. Not TWO WEEKS.

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    that's easy for you to say, seeing as you are not in that position
    Did I somehow miss where the name got spelled out for everyone to read?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmanners
    Did I somehow miss where the name got spelled out for everyone to read?

alot of people know who n2g is talking about though... its apparant if you read the thread. lots of bros have posted that they have knowledge of who it is...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Well, just for future reference, honesty is the best policy. Don't dodge emails or pms or anything. It makes people look bad and people are gonna start to trip out. It's ne thing if a buyer is informed of delays but it is another if they are left in the dark...

to my knowledge, this is already resolved

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    to my knowledge, this is already resolved

good to hear...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Couldn't agree more...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Well, just for future reference, honesty is the best policy.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    this is exactly why I do not understand why u people buy "gear" off of sites like this one...I mean, Anabolic review is great for information, but thats it....I always buy off a bro from the gym and get decent prices doing it....
    cool.......... do you get var @ $23 per gram?????????
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    This board really comes together when a suspected scammer is being accused. Good to see the support. And props to N2G for not naming the source openly

i've been told that the issue has been resolved... and apparantly it was n2g's source's source that was holding the order up. it could happen to anyone.

when you receive, post it up n2g....

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Well, just for future reference, honesty is the best policy. Don't dodge emails or pms or anything. It makes people look bad and people are gonna start to trip out. It's ne thing if a buyer is informed of delays but it is another if they are left in the dark...
    I agree completely with what ironfist wrote (above). Dodging emails is a large reason why this unfolded the way it did.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Good Communication is key to customer relations. Especially in this kind of business

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    everyone gets a little anxious when dealing with this type of transaction- and its only normal to get freaked if your source isnt getting back in touch with you.. dodging pms and what not is just HORRIBLE customer service- i wouldnt deal with someone who doenst have to curtosy to keep me informed on the situation..

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    I agree completely with what ironfist wrote (above). Dodging emails is a large reason why this unfolded the way it did.

panabolic is offline Associate Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    everyone gets a little anxious when dealing with this type of transaction- and its only normal to get freaked if your source isnt getting back in touch with you.. dodging pms and what not is just HORRIBLE customer service- i wouldnt deal with someone who doenst have to curtosy to keep me informed on the situation..
    Agreed, Prompt communication is a MUST in this. It may be a tad ironic that terrible customer service MAYBE what this will be all about in the end. I have noticed this trend in ALL business and that is Customer Service is quickly becoming the way of the dinosaur. I see terrible customer service everyday, everywhere. What a shame.

newtogear is offline Junior Member
    bros,

i've been in contact w/ him and i'm 100% positive that this individual is NOT a scammer. there's no doubt in my mind. it seems like everything that could have gone wrong, did go wrong. it was one of those freakish things. and as far as the communication thing goes, there have been a ton of misfortunes and bad luck happening to him in his life right now, and other things, that interfered w/ him getting back to me. and like magic said, he didn't even send him a price list he had requested....which would be in his interest. so he wasn't avoiding me at all.

he sent me a tracking number for the rest of my order that he had mailed to me. the tracking number sent time is actually 7:47PM eastern time....exactly 3 minutes before my post. unbelievable. he threw in some extra stuff like he had told me and wanted to throw in another kicker but was waiting for it to arrive so that he could send it all at the same time. that is why it went out on monday and not a week and a half before. intially he was going to send 2 packages...the rest of my gear....and then the extra kicker later.

anyone that know's who i'm talking about here, please know that he's a solid bro, and has been great to me. he did not send me the rest of my gear and the extras, due to any pressure put on him. he sent it before i even posted. it was just one of those things. i don't want anyone left w/ the thought that the only reason i'm getting the rest of my order is b/c of any heat. he sent it to me b/c he said he would. and he sent it shortly after he received it himself.

i told him that a quick, "haven't sent it yet, bro...waiting for that other kicker i wanted to send you so i can send it all at the same time. i'll let you know when it's sent." would have done wonders for me. but there were good reasons he couldn't do that. but it was definitely the communication break down that spurned this b/c i was fine and comfortable w/ the order delays (as one could be w/ nolva quickly diminshing and cycle end a month away)....until the past couple wks when i couldn't get in touch. that magnified the delays and prompted me to contact a mod and then post. also, he told me there was just one other person bringing up the same thing i did to the mods. and that he was only waiting for 1 bottle of Ldex. 2 bottles have already been sent to him.

i know i'm leaving stuff out right now, but it's been a long day and i have to get up in 3 hrs. i need some sleep right now and will post again tomorrow night. i want to really clear his name w/ the mods and anyone that knows who i'm talking about. anyone that knows who i'm talking about, if you pm me, i will fill you in on anything you want to know, and reiterate that this guy is far from a scammer. he has a lot of integrity from what he's said to me, for sure.

i feel bad to hurt an innocent person's reputation (for those who know whom i'm talking about) and will do anything i can to make sure people know it was all just a missunderstanding.

like mrmanners has posted, "However this turns out, and it seems like it will work out in the end, I would not fret over having made this post. I, for one, think you did the board a great service. -more so than you probably intended in the first place. We learned about possible scammers, or not. Time frames to use as a gage when expecting a delivery, prices of products, the importance of using the channels at hand; the vets and moderators etc." i agree w/ you in retrospect....and you're right, it was "more than i ever intended in the first place." also, the way the mods reacted to the possibility of a scam here, and the way the other board members reacted, was incredible. i truly thought i'd get a few posts on the thread giving advice, insight, or hope.......not 3 trilion posts!

thanks again mods, and everyone. if i never contacted one mod, or made one post about this..........i still would be getting the rest of my order, and i'm convinced of that.

*UPDATE*

I received my order w/ the extras he threw in. Everything's good.
    Last edited by newtogear; 05-30-2004 at 07:35 PM.

glad all is resolved...that is quite coincidental about getting a tracking number the same day you post that...it did take a long time but like rickson said, sometimes supply chains get messed up and delayed and that was the case and you were reinbursed for the delay

and for all who 'lost respect' for this particular member so quickly without getting the full story behind this...well, there's really nothing to say but make sure you know all the facts before crying wolf

I like happy endings

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

Talking

glad everything turned out ok, i trust "the bro in question" 100% now, he got my stuff to me without a problem. infact he sent me extra.

if the bro reads this you da man

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    glad to hear it worked out bro... althoguh at first i was initially freaked out as im sure many were... deep down inside i refused to believe that it was a scam... dealt two times in the past with this person and have had nothing but awesome service! (i think we all need to realieve that people have lives...) being on AR is not what it's all about.. and that somtimes things do occur where you can not respond to someone for whatever reason wether it be an illness or a breeakdown in email..
    ** on a side note i almost feel like n2g should edit his one post where he states dates and title... althoguh many know who was in reference we don;t need any attention brought to this person in the future, because of someone reading this thread and then being like well so and so has this same thing...blah balh... this could in the future bring more heat to this STAND UP bro who is just attempting to help out..
    I wish him the best in the future and has my backing 100%
    (man this sounds liek a suck up post... but it's all true and from the heart... (**** clomid lol))

Spyder Guest
    good for you! glad it worked out!!
    ... it will be a great feeling when that package shows up. It's like your birthday all over again.

barbarian is offline Banned
    im so glad this is resoved...this coulda turned out verry bad

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleMonkey
    I like happy endings

Me too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information