Thread: 3/4 pin

outlaw1 is offline New Member

3/4 pin

I accidently used a 3/4 inch needle thought it was a 22 gauge 1 inch pin will this make a different

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    haha....make a difference in what....the size of the hole you put in your arm, b/c it ain't going to make a difference in the way the gear will be utilized by the body....JMO

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont use 3/4 inch pins for injecting gear. 1inch is the smallest you can use.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    depends where you were shooting

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    total bullsh!t bro...you should research before you post more from all I"ve read from you thus far.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    3/4 inch is fine. It is just recommendable by many bodybuilders and needle users to make sure you get the gear into the muscle to use 1inch or more. I have used 3/4 inch many times using test enanthate , prop, fina, or deca in my glutes, shoulders, and thigh's. I make sure the 3/4 inch is atleast dimpled into the skin but honestly it never made a difference to me.

Bigg Dreamer is offline Junior Member
    you should be alright but depending on where your shooting at you really should use bigger if you search the site alittle bit you will find out pretty easy on what pin to use where

I know what size pin to use I normally use 1 or 1 1/2 inch in my glutes and delt I just grab a shot and did'nt really pay attention untill I read the package and for some reason it was a 22 gauge 3/4 inch pin so I was just needing some reasures...thanks alot for you alls help

Mealticket is offline Senior Member

Wrong!!!! i guess all those b-12's i stick in my delts and tris w/ a 25/ 5/8 are useless. Good to know!!

If your injecting into the glutes, I beleive it's best to use a 1.5 inch needle, to get it deep into the muscle. I'm not sure about 3/4" being long enough for the ass area though

sooner45 is offline Member
    Horse-****!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a whole cycle with 3/4 inch pins, 10 weeks long and worked great. 1 inch is reccomended as the minimum, but I wanted to give the smaller ones a try and it was fine. I shot delts, bis and tris. Wouldn't use for a glute shot though.

I dont know what the he11 your talking about Da Bull. You gonna sit here and tell me that 3/4inch is in anyway a recommended needle length for IM injection????? Dude I have problems with using 1inch needles, the sh!t seems to want to leak out.

This guy is probally asking this because he doesnt want to use a longer needle. I didnt feel that he was questioning the probablity of the gear absorbing.

Da Bull just because you have 10,000 posts on here dont mean youve done any research. For One thing Ive seen your proposed cycle!!!!!!! That was the most rediculous thing Ive ever seen. How does one keep his gains after having his HTPA suppressed for half a year??? He doesnt!!!! If you do want to keep the size you now have to bridge between cycles and eventually when you have to quit. Its HRT time for you. OOh and you can forget about all the intelligently made muscle you made !!!!!!!!

Ive got 10 cycles under my belt and weigh 272lbs. I so I must be doing something right!!!! And I didnt have to do year round cycles either to get this heavy!!!! Imagine that, and you know what when I come off cycle pretty much I stay the same size.

just for the record 3/4" is for pussys!!!!!! Same people asking is there any way I can use slins they dont hurt as much.

well aren't you just a big bad sum-biotch...HAHA

Be carefull who you call out chump.........cause you're gonna get schooled.
    Hey i got an idea. Why don't you join a board so you can run your mouth off about bro's you don't even know. You've been posting here 3 weeks and pretty much called one of the most valued members on this board a dumbazz. I'm sure you'll have a ton of friends @ this rate. What a moron.

I dont know what the he11 your talking about Da Bull. You gonna sit here and tell me that 3/4inch is in anyway a recommended needle length for IM injection????? Dude I have problems with using 1inch needles, the sh!t seems to want to leak out.

This guy is probally asking this because he doesnt want to use a longer needle. I didnt feel that he was questioning the probablity of the gear absorbing.

Da Bull just because you have 10,000 posts on here dont mean youve done any research. For One thing Ive seen your proposed cycle!!!!!!! That was the most rediculous thing Ive ever seen. How does one keep his gains after having his HTPA suppressed for half a year??? He doesnt!!!! If you do want to keep the size you now have to bridge between cycles and eventually when you have to quit. Its HRT time for you. OOh and you can forget about all the intelligently made muscle you made !!!!!!!!

Ive got 10 cycles under my belt and weigh 272lbs. I so I must be doing something right!!!! And I didnt have to do year round cycles either to get this heavy!!!! Imagine that, and you know what when I come off cycle pretty much I stay the same size.

just for the record 3/4" is for pussys!!!!!! Same people asking is there any way I can use slins they dont hurt as much.

The dude basically called me a dumbazz and said I shouldnt be posting. Who is he to tell me that. I have contributed to this board since Ive been here. I school myself Thank You. Im not the one who even started this ****. Out of all the Idiots on this board acting like they know their ****, Hes gonna tell me Im too stupid to post thats bullsh!t!!!!! This place is full of dudes not knowing what the hell is going on.

I have guys that buy steroids to do year round cycles, They all shrink when they are done. They are not training their body to adapt, They are trying to create a temporary fix!!!!

Just because I think a 1inch is the smallest someone should use doesnt mean I need to do more research. I have problems with 1" needles in my glutes and Quads. The gear wants to leak back out after I inject. Thats just a personal observation.

I think its cool that the Da Bull has cheer leaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meal ticket says GOOOO DA BULL!!!!

Post numbers and vet status doesnt mean sh!t!!! If you go to the introduction forum and welcome everyperson that joins, youll have your post #'s up there real fast. Does that mean they have superior knowledge about steroids ???? No!!!!!!I have seen guys on other boards with vet status talking about going on their second cycle. You only have so much experiance with this stuff when all you do is read about it. Cause and effect, watching it first hand with yourself and what you admistered to others is priceless!!! Ive done my reading and I have done my research. Out of everyone here giving Bullsh!t advise, I am some how threatening people???????

Really I dont think the Da Bull is a dumbazz!!!! He knows his ****!!! But am affended that he trying to knock me down!!!! There was no need for that!!!!!!!

I'll cheer on anybody that's helped me out as much as Bull has. Sis boom bah.........you're a Jackazz.........go team go!!!!!!

Well by all means. You must immediatley be promoted to VET....no..no........SUPER VET. My God what have we all done w/ out you for sooo long. I thank the good lord that you have finally arrived. Spread the knowledge. Please enlighten us all oh great one............................................... ...........

jmp51483 is offline Member
    The dude basically called me a dumbazz and said I shouldnt be posting. Who is he to tell me that. I have contributed to this board since Ive been here. I school myself Thank You. Im not the one who even started this ****. Out of all the Idiots on this board acting like they know their ****, Hes gonna tell me Im too stupid to post thats bullsh!t!!!!! This place is full of dudes not knowing what the hell is going on.

I have guys that buy steroids to do year round cycles, They all shrink when they are done. They are not training their body to adapt, They are trying to create a temporary fix!!!!

Just because I think a 1inch is the smallest someone should use doesnt mean I need to do more research. I have problems with 1" needles in my glutes and Quads. The gear wants to leak back out after I inject. Thats just a personal observation.

I think its cool that the Da Bull has cheer leaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meal ticket says GOOOO DA BULL!!!!

Post numbers and vet status doesnt mean sh!t!!! If you go to the introduction forum and welcome everyperson that joins, youll have your post #'s up there real fast. Does that mean they have superior knowledge about steroids ???? No!!!!!!I have seen guys on other boards with vet status talking about going on their second cycle. You only have so much experiance with this stuff when all you do is read about it. Cause and effect, watching it first hand with yourself and what you admistered to others is priceless!!! Ive done my reading and I have done my research. Out of everyone here giving Bullsh!t advise, I am some how threatening people???????

Really I dont think the Da Bull is a dumbazz!!!! He knows his ****!!! But am affended that he trying to knock me down!!!! There was no need for that!!!!!!!

wow, are you mad?

****e i just wanted to know if 3/4 pin was good enough in my glute because i used one on accident I don't plan on using them agian and did'nt plan on using it in the first place it was a accident I was just wondering if you all thought it would be ok or it would be a waste for that one shot thanks for the input but next time argue on your own threads....thanks for everyone help

I really dont have a big ego!! believe me. I just thought that was rude.. And really I dont want to fight over bullsh!t on this board. But really post numbers, vet status, being a moderator doesnt mean sh!t. Ive had Moderators give me wrong specifics on homebrew!!! I have had a vet on another forum (which im not aloud to mention I got in trouble for it a while back) Asking me for cycle critiques???? Aint vets suppose to know it all!!!!! They should if they have spent that much time on a computor to elevated to vet status.

My main thing with needle length is its just some one trying to reason using a shorter needle because they are afraid of them. Ive seen guys on the net asking if they can use slin pins so it wont hurt as much.

..............Yawn..............

f#ck the pain I just what my sh!t to work

Thread Information