Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    The docs don't want older folks taking HGH because it will kill their business. People will not feel like **** and be sick so they can't scam insurance or medicare. It's the doctors job to keep you sick or else he goes out of business, not all but many I feel are like that.
    Yup. always remember your doctors job security is based on your bad health, that is why they dont cure anything. If you got high blood pressure instead of finding the cause they just put you on the latest pill that the pharmaceutical salesman gave him and offered a bonus for X amount of subscriptions. The pill never cures it, just ensures the doc and pharm company have a lifelong customer.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yup. always remember your doctors job security is based on your bad health, that is why they dont cure anything. If you got high blood pressure instead of finding the cause they just put you on the latest pill that the pharmaceutical salesman gave him and offered a bonus for X amount of subscriptions. The pill never cures it, just ensures the doc and pharm company have a lifelong customer.
    Agreed

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Use a clinic. If you are in Florida there are a few of them in West Palm. I was gonna use one when I first started juicing but the prices were insane.
    Yea there are some famous ones in West Palm Beach that cater to lazy rich people that want steroid shoulders and abs but for minimal effort. This clinic is the only HRT clinic I ever heard of that considers Deca to be good for low testosterone situations. Of course they stack you with 200 mg deca and 200 mg testosterone per week which is something like the legal limit, but this place will send you home stocked with a 6 months supply so whose to know you arent shooting your gear up in 2.5 months instead of over a 6 month period? Hollywood, California is loaded with these type steroid script doctors too. Almost every man that does a shirtless scene in the movies is required by their producers/directors to visit one of the Hollywood script doctors so they can get all buff for the movie.

I read most recently the "Spiderman" actor had to go on Hollywood HRT for the movies. Poor guy, to be in his low 20's and needing HRT, tsk, tsk tsk.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude

I read most recently the "Spiderman" actor had to go on Hollywood HRT for the movies. Poor guy, to be in his low 20's and needing HRT, tsk, tsk tsk.
    that sucks

mpluse is offline New Member
    What if the blood test comes back and the doctor deturmines that you can't get a script because your testorone level is normal. Is there any way to lower your levels before you get the blood test? I heard that your body naturally has higher levels of testonterone in the morning. Does this mean I should take the blood test later in the day?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information