Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JFire22 is offline New Member

First Post/Need Injection advice.

First things first, Im new to this site (hi), although I feel as though I know some of you already from reading these forums for more than 2 months. I recently became a member as well as started a cycle that I have seen almost exactly posted on here by other members:
    BD Test Cyp 500 mg/wk - 15 wks.
    BD EQ 400 mg/wk - 14 wks.
    Brit.Disp.Dbol 35mg/ED - 4 wks.
    My stats:
    23 yrs old.
    5'-9", pretty lean 9% bf
    currently 183 lbs. but I've been on Dbol for 3 wks.(normally 173lbs. firm)
    3 years good lifting exp. (2 pretty hard)
    I am a firefighter and have plenty of time to work out and it was a very long thought out and researched decision to start a cycle...I digress.
    My Injection question is: I have read that you should inject into the same muscle group no more than once a week. Ive done one in each quad and now im deathly afraid due to a few badly failed attempts,and for some reason I wont even hold a needle to my glutes... But I have injected into both delts 5x each and every time I have had very minimal bleeding, zero pain and it goes smooth as butter.There are no signs of oil buildup, I practice safe inj. techniques and rub the muscle after each inj...I think I am getting used to it cuz there is also no pain from the gear anymore at all...even when i flex. My question is can I continue injecting in my delts ONLY for thre rest of my entire cycle??? sorry for the lengthly post.
    Last edited by JFire22; 08-02-2004 at 04:16 PM.

Thread Information