Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Mine let me do my first cycle but then she says 1 was enough... so cycle #2 is without her knowing... actually she's figuring it out because of the change in my build and the sheets are have been greesey in just a day or two on my side again.

She 'LET' you cycle?Meaning, you had to ASK her?That in itself is as ridiculous as she asking you for permission to go back to school to improve herself... Not flaming bro..just sounds frigged up

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    you have to do what i do, i have a huge fire proof gun safe that i keep my gear in. she wont get in there with a sledge hammer. sorry to hear that bro.
    I agree with that concept.I have something that i keep my gear in too.A huge safe shouldn't be necessary.. but a small secure one'll let her know you mean business.Still is pretty sad that she'd resort to smashing your sh*t dude.Not flaming but, that was a lil kid reaction.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    hey my gf threw away 500$ stuff once I was pissed like **** but I warned her then a month ago she did it again my t-3/clen /testprop and I ****ing left her! if they do it once that is how they are. they will do it again. they know you enjoy that **** and how they can control u with that stuff. They are controlling. no flame but if I had no kids I would just freakin leave. no man needs to be controlled ,nor no women needs to be controlled.

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Mine let me do my first cycle but then she says 1 was enough... so cycle #2 is without her knowing... actually she's figuring it out because of the change in my build and the sheets are have been greesey in just a day or two on my side again.
    Excuse my ignorance, but why are your sheets greesey?

max-it is offline Member
    Dude, you gotta put the old bitch slap to work. Just scream "Respect my authoriti" as you bitch slap the bitch accross the room. Then get the broken vials and leave some scars on her so she will never forget the lesson she has learned. Worked for me.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    man...i listen to you guys talk about "my wife let me" or that you have to hide your gear....get a set of balls brothers...your the man,you work for a living and you can do what you want,it isnt hurting her or anyone else for that matter.now if your kids are starving because of your habit then thats a different story.but if you have the cash,you do with it what you want...my 1st wife tried to run my sh!t,thats why she was my "1st"..my current wife who is my best friend,she gives me my shots in my glutes cause i cant reach around and do it my self..never asks what i'm doing to myself,she knows im very responsable with it,,get blood work done 4 x yr and stuff like that,i'm a man and i do what i want and if a woman cant accept this she better keep looking because im not the one for her...you feel me bro..dont hit her,or trash her things because you are the one who made the wrong decision in marrying her in the first place...they dont change bro,,,,goodluck

no hitting man just say ba-bye!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude, i hope you dont listen to these people telling you to hit a girl. there is no reason for that ever. best thing to do is forget about it and get a safe so it wont happen again. you dont want to lose your girl just because she threw away some of your illegel drugs. but like i said before, i dont know if my girl would do that or not because i dont give her the chance. i keep all my stuff in a safe.

no again say ba-bye there are plently of fish in the sea unless you have babies then it is a different ball park!

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    no again say ba-bye there are plently of fish in the sea unless you have babies then it is a different ball park!
    We have two kids. Im not gonna leave her just because she threw my shiit out. It would take alot more for me to do that. Dont get me wrong though, I am still very pissed!
    I will be placing my new order in one week and will keep it all in my gun safe.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Sorry if I'm being harsh but that's just extremely childish and I would never tolerate that. Not from anyone. I understand she's your wife but don't let her dangle that above your head. How much money of yours did she just smash? And think about how she couldn't care less about your hormones and how this may f*ck you up. A wife that doesn't even care about her husbands health is no wife I would keep around.
    I have to agree, that would be the end... What if it happens again with something more important...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea but its notlike she threw away his perscription medication, she threw away an illegal drug. also im sure she dosnt know about pct and coming off.

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    yea but its notlike she threw away his perscription medication, she threw away an illegal drug. also im sure she dosnt know about pct and coming off.
    ya she didnt know about that. I still love her She would have to do more than that for me to leave her. I did something bad to her that I shouldnt have done and she did what she did in retaliation.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    ya she didnt know about that. I still love her She would have to do more than that for me to leave her. I did something bad to her that I shouldnt have done and she did what she did in retaliation.
    Well those are new details.

bozo is offline New Member
    Dude thats f*** up.What could you have done that was so bad to make her go mad,fuk her sister or something.I dont agree with beating her but if it was that bad why wouldn't she just leave you instead of trashing your stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information