Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dmcf99 is offline Junior Member
    actually the ncaa test for **** like aas, high levels of caffine, **** like that, not recreational drugs

z-overcome is offline New Member
    no, they also test for rec drugs, just check out the banned subs list on ncaa.org

yeah i know it says that but i asked my trainer and apparently they dont....i know pot heads that have passed too

hmmm weird, cause a couple dudes on my team failed for marijuana, and they got suspended for 3 months

actually maybe it wasnt three months, but i know they got suspened for marijuana, and yes, it was an ncaa test

really z-overcome? was the testing done by the ncaa, cause I know people who have failed a school test done by admin. or a coach or somethin, but not the ncaa one

wickqb is offline Junior Member
    yo, i am a quarterback in college, i got to know if you can pass a decca drug test. if not i think i am going to try promabolon, clenuterol, and cytomel to get cut up and conditioned. let me know what you thinktanks know, Please.

wickqb is offline Junior Member
    Hey man i need some info on decca. Can you pass a drug test. everyone has said not to risk it. im a quarterback in college. let me know man

elle8096 is offline New Member
    hey I'm a D1 baseball player too rylee. I'm considering taking a half cycle of deca . How well did it work for your fastball. Also how sure are you that the steroid cleanse worked for deca? Thanks for you help.

hey I'm a D1 baseball player too rylee. I'm considering taking a half cycle of deca . How well did it work for your fastball. Also how sure are you that the steroid cleanse worked for deca? Thanks for you help.

Quote Originally Posted by rylly41
    i am D1 baseball player to. I took the same steriod cleanse, i have been getting good feedback about it. People say dont listen to the haters, the **** really works! doing deca was the right choice, athletes should do no other, it has works great for the fastball.... good luck but have a back up plan for drug testing.

hey ryyle41 I'm a D1 pitcher also. I'm considering doing a half cycle of deca . How did it work for the fastball? Also how sure are you that the steroid cleanse works for deca? Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by rylly41
    i am D1 baseball player to. I took the same steriod cleanse, i have been getting good feedback about it. People say dont listen to the haters, the **** really works! doing deca was the right choice, athletes should do no other, it has works great for the fastball.... good luck but have a back up plan for drug testing.
    hey ryyle41 I'm a D1 pitcher also. I'm considering doing a half cycle of deca . How did it work for the fastball? Also how sure are you that the steroid cleanse works for deca? Thanks for your help

system admin is offline Owner
    We will show the tests results in 3 weeks to show we can (we hope to) remove deca out of your system in 5-10 days. We are going to cleanse and get tested for 5, 10, and 15 days... just to see if it is possible. We will keep you posted. As for all the other steroids ... we will have you clean. www.steroidcleanse.com Site will be complete and the cleanse will be available in under 2 weeks.

bc

system admin would steroid cleanse remove deca in say a month or two for sure?

stevenb is offline Junior Member
    I played ncaa d1 ball for 3 years i know that if you take caffeine pills or even ephedra your screwed. now your coach may give you a warning but if it is by the ncaa your screwed. I think they have policies. One time your warned 2nd time your suspended and 3rd time your gone..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information