Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    I just like sticking myself with needles..............J/K!

Paingain is offline Banned
    Total bullsh*t!!!! I've been in gyms long enough to know that you cannot be at those stats at that height without steroids , I dont give a dam* what kind of genetics he has, NOT POSSIBLE.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    The hell with that pic, i want to see more pics of the girl in sore24/7 's avater. Dude if that is your girl im sorry but id love to be behind her in that picture.
    i'm next after you bro

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    Im not sixteen Im 23
    JESUS GUYS, i was talking about stats i had in highschool trying to give an example of my genetics. When i was sixteen my deadlift was probly like 400 in the 220's, and i was at 275 when i hit the 630 deadlift. i was at a higher bodyfat.

im going to stop arguing now and just to my best to get a digital camera and put an end to teh arguemnt, arite guys? jeez

Honestly what do you expect? You come to a steroid board saying "I'm bigger and stronger than you and you're on steroids and I'm not!" Can't say that I believe anything you've said bro, the stats you claim to have for being natural are either completely fake or exaggerated to a good degree. I've never seen a natural bodybuilder reach 275lbs at 11% bf, I'd even venture to say that its not geneticaly possible to hold that much lean mass without steroids. Go look at natty boards on the net, the "monsters" are like 220lbs...

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Impressive stats.

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Honestly what do you expect? You come to a steroid board saying "I'm bigger and stronger than you and you're on steroids and I'm not!" Can't say that I believe anything you've said bro, the stats you claim to have for being natural are either completely fake or exaggerated to a good degree. I've never seen a natural bodybuilder reach 275lbs at 11% bf, I'd even venture to say that its not geneticaly possible to hold that much lean mass without steroids. Go look at natty boards on the net, the "monsters" are like 220lbs...
    again, everyone is mis reading my stats

i was 275 at one point but my bodyfat was higher

now i am 250's 11%

Need I say again??? TOTAL BULLSH*T. I gaurantee you that you are not in your 250's at 11%,especially at that height, unless you've geared up. It is not humanly possible without steroids to be at those statistics, I dont care what kind of genetics somebody has been blessed with, NOT POSSIBLE. My assumption is that whoever measured your BF didnt know what the hell they were doing, or your just guessing, not trying to flame here, but if your gonna lie at least make it sound believable.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I'm not going to say that its not possible... but I call BULLSHlT.

Its possible, you just have to eat your rice crispies and chicken chow mein.

It isnt possible, totally not possible, I cant think of one person that I know or know of that has those stats clean.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    It isnt possible, totally not possible, I cant think of one person that I know or know of that has those stats clean.

Kevin Torbin. He was the adopted son of Ken Leistner and a Naval Academy fullback. He is considered one of the strongest 250lb men ever to be natural.

There was quite a deal of info about him being a natural in certain circles i.e. garagegym.com/forums.

He was a living, breathing genetic freak of a man. That's one. I don't think there are many like him though.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    What do you think of natural athletes!!

Especially those who are just as big or bigger then you when cycling.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????
    Who cares... it all adds to the end result... some people have genetic limitations... some have access to superior training coaches... some know how to best use PED's... some have it all...

24 Hour Fitness just adapted this into their new "6 Components of Fitness" Campaign

1. Food Intake
    2. Aerobic and Cardiovascular Exercise
    3. Supplements
    4. Resistance Training
    5. Professional Assistance
    6. Performance Enhancing Drugs

I mean c'mon, the guy claims to have a 54" chest at 11% bf NATURAL???? Wasnt Arnold's chest like 58" at it's biggest?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    As soon as I saw this thread I knew it was bad news. A steroid board; asking what steroid users think of natural athletes; then claiming (not saying anyones is lying) amazing lifts w/o gear. Just a bad idea all around.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    can you show us a pic bro you sound big for being a natty bb. imagine if you used the magical juice youd grow like a tree

He wont post a pic, because the little liar doesnt have the stats he mentioned. I smell bullsh*t.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Roadisafunnyword you being called out...If I were you I would put up or shut up.

Gilster is offline Member
    I'm still waiting for the pics. I want to see 257 lbs on a 5'11" body 11% BF and natural. That was the claim. Not impossible but the tone of this thread makes me question the validity of the statement. I have been around long enough to know what smells. I still do not believe that 20" arms are attainable naturally.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    What I think about Natural body builders that are as big as me?? They are full of crap!!! Im sure it is possible. But I have seen a few different guys that actually go the distance to sit in the gym and talk bad about guys that juice. When they are ripped to shreds with zits even worse than I could even imagine having. Jumping 50lbs on a lift in a couple months.

Last year when i worked up at the gym there was a kid I knew that was 17 and he could bench 385 squat like 550 and deadlift the same. He didnt even workout really. He actually just did drugs and drank all the time. I know this kid didnt eat right, and the only time he worked out was when I saw him walking into town past the gym. And I would tell him to get his azz in there and workout with me. He was about 215 with abs all natural. If this kid just ate right and took the right supplements and exercised regularly. This kid would be a hoss.

In this guys defense the owner of the Gym I worked at and am getting ready to work at again, is completely against steroids . He is a natural power lifter that has stats of like 455 bench with a pause, 600 lb squat and 600+ deadlift. He has broken a few state records and has many awards. I know for a fact he never used juice because a couple years ago when I was getting real big on a cycle, he had me come over to his house where we had a talk. He asked me if I was doing steroids and I told him no I was taking Andro this and that. He told me if he ever caught me taking steroids I wouldnt work at his gym anymore. He doesnt say anything to me now because he needs me, but at one time he was gonna fire me over it. Crazy huh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I'm still waiting for the pics. I want to see 257 lbs on a 5'11" body 11% BF and natural. That was the claim. Not impossible but the tone of this thread makes me question the validity of the statement. I have been around long enough to know what smells. I still do not believe that 20" arms are attainable naturally.
    Of course they are you would just have to be enormously fat.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i'm next after you bro
    I got the other end!! haha

james55555 is offline Junior Member

??

To answer your orig question No dont do steriods if you aer 23 you still have a lot of natural test. Keep working out and when hit 35 to 40 than you may want to hop on. But once you start you wont want to stop.. be aware.

Train9 is offline New Member
    **** the difference between natural and a man on gear is that, i am 6'4 255 with 6% body fat, and i can out lift you, and i got a six pack!! haha!!! bitches dig six packs. if i were you bro i would do a cut cycle and get down to about 230, then you can join in on OUR message boards.

Gilster is offline Member
    What a surprise....No pics...

Master Shake is offline New Member
    Thats what it's gonna take-

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm natural (kinda) only having done one M1T/4AD cycle while I was in the military. I had to stay legal for a bit. I have been around the juicing game for a while, though, as many of my friends used gear.

Anyways, I'm 6'1"(187cm), about 244lbs (110kg) @ at 14-15% BF and have just under 19" arms. I'm not huge but I'm pretty big. A lot bigger than some of my friends on steroids at a lower bodyfat percentage. Genetics play a huge role in bodybuilding. There is a guy at my grm that curls 30kg+ dumbbells and has rails for arms. I'm talking like 15". Some people just don't grow.

I'm about to start using gear but I don't think it's for everyone. I really think it's up to each individual to make that choice for themselves.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I can think of two people that I know that have 20"+ arms naturally. (1) My uncle Darrell. He's about 6'10" and has HUGE arms. Now they are a little flabby (he's about 45yo) but I remember when he was 10 years younger and in pretty good shape. 20"+ natural. (2) A guy I used to workout with when I was in high school. He was 26yo, about 6'1", like me or maybe a bit taller, and had HUGE arms naturally. We measured them one day. I was at 17.5" (when I was 17) and he was at 19.75". I know he was natural because he made me give him his first steroid shot because he was scared. I don't know what I gave him, though. I remember it hurt him like a bitch, though.

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I'm natural (kinda) only having done one M1T/4AD
    With all do respect, M1T and 4AD are steroids , so I wouldn't consider it natural. You do have very respectable stats.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I give enough respect to those cats. Especially the hard-working ones.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    But I give zero respect to guys who juice and deny, deny, deny. Don't deny to me buddy, the general public, I understand...but if you lie to me...I knoooow. I knooow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information