KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Lightbulb I think I can take the cake on pills

Ok I've been reading and this thread is a result of the pill count discussion in another thread i was reading

I must say you the guyz in that discussion are taking a bunch of pills. I however think i can beat ya....here is my current list.

4 Muscle Cell Volumizer's 3 X Day = 12
    3 Tribulus 3 X Day = 9
    4 Hydroxycut 3 X Day = 12
    4 Andro 2 X Day = 8
    1 Chrysin 2X Day = 2

Grand total in one day = 43

Not to mention the shakes....That's ok though, It is all well worth it!!! I am starting to see the results I was looking for and the bodyfat is dropping slowly but surely! I'm in the middle of week 5 and am starting to see what may well possibly be an ab or two....

Not doing an AS stack just yet, still researching; gaining that priceless knowledge! Anyway, can anyone top my pill count for a day?

lata
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 03-09-2002 at 12:27 AM.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Chrysin? yuck.. LOL just pickin.. Ando? Man what are you tryin to do?? LOL. Yup now I don't feel soo bad.. <cracks knuckles> yup you got me beat hands down.. I bow to thee

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hmmm a lot of pills there my friend I have to ask myself do you really need to take all those?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    damn bro thats insane

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you might be takin too much bro. Just my .02

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    do you rattle when you walk?

Cool [Post Deleted by Accident]

KnipshunFit, my deeepest apologies. I hit the wrong key when going to add the post that appears below, but ended up overwriting your post.

This is a post that was quite good, as I recall, and certainly wasn't meant to be deleted.

I guess I have to occasionally do something to prove to everyone that I'm not perfect. Again, most sorry, everyone, especially KnipshunFit.

- TNT
    Last edited by TNT; 03-09-2002 at 08:56 AM.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

"Pill Cocksmanship?"

These pill threads are pretty funny, guys, but it almost sounds like you're about to whip 'em out (your pill bottles) and start comparing numbers.

Participant: "I took 48 pills today!"
    Moderator: "Well, brother, thanks for sharing that!"
    Audience: [Breaks into mad applause, cheers, and whistles.]

Seriously, if you want to talk numbers, talk to any senior citizen with multiple chronic conditions. Or talk to any transplant patient, who will be on rejection drugs for the rest of his or her life. Talk to people who take a shitload of pills - not because they want them, but because they need them.

Are some people who have written in these threads taking too many pills? Absolutely, especially keeping in mind that the scoop on many herbal products, supplements, and even vitamins is anecdotal rather than scientifically or statistically proven under clinical research conditions.

So, will that hurt you? Maybe yes, maybe no. Will it help you? Maybe yes, maybe no. But whatever you take, choose wisely (and after as much research as you would do for a cycle), because the mere number of pills you take doesn't mean squat. (Although they're still funny threads.)

- TNT
    Who only takes six pills in the morning.
    And no, I won't list them, because what's right
    for me may not be right for you.

Not a problem on accidently deleting my thread...The sum of it was I'm a trainer at a gym....I was hired for my love and my dedication. Anyone who has seen my before pics knows i was a fat ass!...Anyway we are doing a new program and these products are our supps...Everything but the hydroxycut was a part of that cycle. Anyway i do not like taking this many pills, I merely do it because I'm 1) outta the major dough to get my AAS, and I want to go as far as I can naturally and I'm a mere 22. 2) I can not recommend anything which I have not taken myself, and never would.

Anyway the pill counts are amusing to read, and I do whole heartedly hate it for those who take the pills because they must.

Also for any who are interested my body fat is dropping and i have a 4 pac' now well sorta....when i sneeze Anyway some pics will be posted lata when the digital camera is working...

Lata

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Well lets see, heres my pill count:

2 Xenadrines 2 X a day = 4
    4 HMBs 3 X a day = 12
    1 Vitamin C 3 X a day = 3
    1 B-Complex 2 X a day = 2
    2 CLAs 3 X a day = 6
    3 BCAAs 4 X a day = 12
    6 Whey Aminos 2 X a day = 12
    1 8pill Multi X 1 a day = 8
    3 ZMAs x 1 a day = 3

Grand Total (Before the powdered creatine, Glutamine and Protiens) = 62! (?)

Soon I will also be sacking 4-Diol and Nor-Diol. So the pill count will go up (actually it might not, since I wil not be taking ZMA or HMB, and I will be eleminating the Vitamin E pill of my multi while on the andro cycle).

Good god! Didnt realize I was taking so much!

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    And im not bitching about taking a lot of pills either (well maybe those damn Whey Aminos that look like horse pills ), I acknowledge that its my choice and do it willfully and gladly.

Thread Information