PEPEISGOD is offline New Member

Clen and Ketotifen....ANYONE??

I'm going to be starting a clen cycle soon to get cut up. I did a bulk cycle about 3 months ago, gained 50 pounds, kept 40 of it.(my 1st cycle by the way). I want to cut up what I have got now, shed the little bit of fat i put on. I know about how to take the clen...but am curious about the Keto. Since it makes you so tired, can I only take it at night? Also, how much should i take? And...if i go with this cycle, how long should i do the Clen, 6 weeks? I know if you take KEto you can take Clen everyday without having to take time off to clean the receptors. Would i still do 6 weeks, or should i bump it down to maybe 4? Let me know Bros....wanna get the new cycle going
    By the way...if i keep the protein intake REALLY high, and work out like i did on my bulking cycle, you think i will lose any muscle? I'm looking to keep as much of my muscle that I put on as possible. Thanks again!!!!
    Last edited by PEPEISGOD; 03-11-2002 at 08:23 PM.

crytonx is offline Banned
    Scientificaly speaking clen does not work.... Humans do not have any beta 3 agonists thus, comeing to the scientific conclusion no anaboic effects exuded apon any one idividual human.....

case in point......

Perhaps....

No anabolic effects so be it, doesn't mean it won't make ya lose weight.

CASE In Point...You're an IDIOT

scientific report 1989 .. reported the reason they used clen on chickes was because it exuded lean muscle mass on chickens its the anabolic effect .. the reason the use it...

so, on humans it does not work....

what looks it likes a broncial dilator works like a broncial dilator it just may be a broncial dilator at that .....

Re: Perhaps....

Originally posted by PEPEISGOD
    No anabolic effects so be it, doesn't mean it won't make ya lose weight.

CASE In Point...You're an IDIOT

no your a dumb ass...... for even coming on here with out proff. to back your self up..

i like tylenol but you dont see me boring down a whole bottle to get big like your silly ass......

OK

Why don't you tell that to the hundreds of people who take CLEN . I don't want it for it's anabolic properties, or lack there of, I know all about it, and the studies, im not arguing with you on that. If you're gonna say it doesn't promote weight loss, you're crazy. BTW....nowhere in my question did I ask about anything that you have told me, so stop wasting both our time, and go bother someone else. I'M looking for help, if you can't offer any, then don't!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Clen has mild anticatabolic effects. It wil probably not make you big, but should prevent you from losing muscle while cutting on a high protein diet. It is also thermogenic, so it does burn fat, and on the right diet and workout regiment, can cut you up. BTW, don't listen to anything that moron said Pepeisgod. He's a dumbass and a scammer.
    Last edited by JP1570; 03-11-2002 at 11:16 PM.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by crytonx
    Scientificaly speaking clen does not work.... Humans do not have any beta 3 agonists thus, comeing to the scientific conclusion no anaboic effects exuded apon any one idividual human.....

case in point......
    ahhh.... clen is a beta 2 adrenergic agonist and binds to beta 2 receptors. humans have little to no beta 3 receptors, but that doesn't matter.

Thread Information