Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    People won't look at it as cheating when your out on the town and some drunk idiot thinks he's a badass and you throw him down like a pile of sh@#. Never hurts to be stronger.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Girls don't call it cheating when they come over to hang all over you 21" arms now do they???

blown is offline Associate Member
    I want to be bigger and stronger. Who cares how I get there, as long as it's safe and effective? I'm not competing w/ anyone but myself.

nbfire is offline New Member
    the only people that i hear that say your cheating is girls at the gym ...... they say something like this...." it's just fake muscle" or "your only cheating yourself" .... these are the same girls that think fat can be turned into muscle so it shows how much they know.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Cheating is an UNFAIR advantage in competition. That's why "Natural" Bodybuilding contests exist. Pro athletes on juice are cheaters, but no one else.

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    i dont think its cheating, you can do what ever you want to your'e body.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I HATE PPL THAT SAY THAT CRAP.....if they knew the amount of times ive puked after squats or forced some nasty dry tuna down my mouth they would'nt be talking that sh--

blown is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    I HATE PPL THAT SAY THAT CRAP.....if they knew the amount of times ive puked after squats or forced some nasty dry tuna down my mouth they would'nt be talking that sh--
    The problem is that the general public is totally ignorant about AAS. In their mind, it's cut and dry. You simply take "roids" and you:
    * Just magically get a lot bigger and stronger
    * Your junk gets smaller
    * You get "roid rage "

They have no clue about the training, diet, knowledge that it takes to do a safe/effective cycle, myths about AAS, etc.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blown
    The problem is that the general public is totally ignorant about AAS. In their mind, it's cut and dry. You simply take "roids" and you:
    * Just magically get a lot bigger and stronger
    * Your junk gets smaller
    * You get "roid rage "

They have no clue about the training, diet, knowledge that it takes to do a safe/effective cycle, myths about AAS, etc.
    I totally agree....thats why I lie about being on juice to everyone....otherwise ppl jealous ppl IMO,seem to think you just take juice and get big...everybody still thinks Iam juicing because of my size though..
    me and my buddy were getting some dinner the other night and I overheard some old ladies talking about how were steriod freaks....I was touched..
    good points though

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Girls don't call it cheating when they come over to hang all over you 21" arms now do they???
    LOL exactly

I've gained 25lbs this year through working out the most ever and 'cheating'

I've never had so much attention from women.

Pretty much I'd rather have noone know I'm on the **** though because it's obvious most people would consider it to be cheating.

Without supplement companies spending millions of dollars for research and development of "legal" muscle enhancing supplements, every serious weight lifter would be at a major disadvantage. The development of each new supplement creates more efficient (and unnatural) pathway to increase protein synthesis beyond the limits of food alone. If cheating is defined as taking an unnatural approach to the development of muscle, than everyone that has taken a trip to GNC is a cheater.

The "legality" of the supplements has nothing to do with it being cheating or not. The only thing legality does is make people feel they aren't cheating. For instance, products are constantly marketed as being able to achieve steroid -like gains. People buy these products, like NO2 or M1T, and legitimize their cheated gains by claiming it was natural because they bought their gear at GNC (legality made it natural=bull sh*t). It is irrevelevant whether or not NO2, M1T, creatine, Andro, ect, actually create steroid like gains because people buy these supplements under the pretenses that they will.

When people ask me if I am on steroids , I tell them I only take supps like NO2, creatine, and M1T from GNC. They don't question my the legitimacy of my gains because I say I use legal supps, which is bull sh*t because M1T is a steroid just like Dbol or Drol and andro is a legal attempt to provide exongenous testosterone . I will never tell people that I juice because of this slanted perception of steroids. Nonetheless, I recognize that spending $70 for a bottle of NO2 is paying for a self diluted perception of natural gains, so Id rather pay $70 dollars for a bottle of Test 250 and step out of the illusion.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    ok ok just tell your uncle this..... "natural bodybuilding is like the special olympics, its cute to watch but nobody wants to be one" thats all i have to say. be a freak if thats what u wanna be, what matters most is how u see yourself..
    Last edited by bigguy20; 11-28-2004 at 12:44 PM.

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Haters....thats all it comes down to

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    haters

cool7425 is offline Junior Member
    No, it's not cheating.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironone1
    I disagree. Cheaters do win in most cases in professional sports or in olympic track and field. Hell, look at Bonds the way he cheated to break all those records and got away with it! The good ones just don't get caught. They know how to use blockers and everything else. I will admit though that its harder to get away with it now with all the new drug tests available.
    bro its a known saying he was not saying it as truth. wow even i got it

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel I am just doing things smarter than others - I have done my research - minimized my risks ( with blood work ) - only the uninformed fear steroids and as a wise man once said " if you aren't cheating - your not trying "

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Without supplement companies spending millions of dollars for research and development of "legal" muscle enhancing supplements, every serious weight lifter would be at a major disadvantage. The development of each new supplement creates more efficient (and unnatural) pathway to increase protein synthesis beyond the limits of food alone. If cheating is defined as taking an unnatural approach to the development of muscle, than everyone that has taken a trip to GNC is a cheater.

The "legality" of the supplements has nothing to do with it being cheating or not. The only thing legality does is make people feel they aren't cheating. For instance, products are constantly marketed as being able to achieve steroid -like gains. People buy these products, like NO2 or M1T, and legitimize their cheated gains by claiming it was natural because they bought their gear at GNC (legality made it natural=bull sh*t). It is irrevelevant whether or not NO2, M1T, creatine, Andro, ect, actually create steroid like gains because people buy these supplements under the pretenses that they will.

When people ask me if I am on steroids, I tell them I only take supps like NO2, creatine, and M1T from GNC. They don't question my the legitimacy of my gains because I say I use legal supps, which is bull sh*t because M1T is a steroid just like Dbol or Drol and andro is a legal attempt to provide exongenous testosterone. I will never tell people that I juice because of this slanted perception of steroids. Nonetheless, I recognize that spending $70 for a bottle of NO2 is paying for a self diluted perception of natural gains, so Id rather pay $70 dollars for a bottle of Test 250 and step out of the illusion.

Well said Bro

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i was talking to my stepfather and he told me my old friend had gained 10 lbs. in 2 or 3 months naturally. when i told him how much i had gained he said "yeah,but you cheated" that really pisses me off when someone tells me,or i hear that if you do roids your cheating. i bust my @ss in the gym 4-5 days a week! cheating my @ss!
    Cheating my a**, as you know while using AS you have to be way more disciplined than when not using. Cheating HUHHHHHHHH.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Yeah its cheating.. all the wayyy.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    No it is not a cheating. When you are on juce you have to train hard, eat a lot.

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member
    i don't understand any reason to use steroids but for sports. if you want to look good there are many more options out there than steroids .. plus the amount of work you put into the gym will give you the gains that you need to look good.. steroids and sports come together because you act like a ****ing animal.. and you have somewhere to harness all that energy. for a person wanting to look good (work your ass off like you were taking steroids).... so as far as cheating goes it would be considered

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member
    by the way great topic

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    I'm sure all of us have been to the gym and seen the guys whispering to eachother when they see a beastly guy.. right? then its ALWAYS the q's hes on roids... and you tell me who the heck wouldnt want gains in what they could have in 4-6 months what it took them to get 2-3 yrs???? My answer . There to scared to do it or cant find it! I hate people who dispize the use. and its all because they cant lift as much as you or look like you... there just haters . dont worry they just wanna be like you man thats all. there to scared to use them , they hear all the negative overhype and crawl into there lil scrawny wimp world and watch as the big men roll through.

"nobody picks on a big guy"

meat is offline Associate Member
    i dont think so, i wear my supplement sponsorship shirt to the gym, it says (save water drink beer)TJ,mexico

BigDogRonnieC is offline New Member
    in no way is steroids cheating. i want to ask all those ppl out there who think as is ok if taken for personal reasons instead of for enhancing your sports performance what the hell is the fkn diffrence. if you play a sport you would have even more reason to take as not less. That is what all of you spectators want is it not, top notch performance every game, day in and day out, then how do you expect to see all of these records being broken if it not for as. i read some one say for a good looking body it is ok. ya thats a good idea risk your health with all the sides you get from as and then get no reward o but you have a good looking body. athletes at least have a chance to reap some of the benefits with the money they could potentially earn. im sorry that just make no sense.

peump is offline Senior Member
    ya'll sound like a bunch of cheaters

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    It's only concidered cheating by most ignorant Americans whose knowlege of AS is provided by the D.A.R.E. program found in most schools across the country. Everywhere else in the world, they are looked at as a supplement like creatine is here in the states. Anyone who is well informed would logically come to the conclusion that they are simply another supplement available, and that like everything, has side effects and is really not ethically different from supplements like creatine or even protein.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Juicing is in no way cheating.

trailboss is offline Junior Member
    hehe...who are we cheating? Nature? 8)

Like my old Gunney used to say: If you aint cheating...you aint trying!

Well everybody has been comparing roids to taking other supplements, didnt know creatine could add 20 pounds of muscle in a few weeks, I am going to go get some. Plus is illegal, illegal stuff is not supoised to be use, you use it.. you are breaking the law, I would c onsider breaking the law cheating.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Well everybody has been comparing roids to taking other supplements, didnt know creatine could add 20 pounds of muscle in a few weeks, I am going to go get some. Plus is illegal, illegal stuff is not supoised to be use, you use it.. you are breaking the law, I would c onsider breaking the law cheating.
    Main Entry: 1sup·ple·ment
    Pronunciation: 's&-pl&-m&nt
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Latin supplementum, from supplEre to fill up, complete -- more at SUPPLY
    1 : something that completes or makes an addition <dietary supplements>

Do steroids not fall under the supplement category? It's simply an effective supplement. And it's not breaking the law in most of the world.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Most steroid use on this board falls into typical drug abuse behavior--favoring immediate results rather than truly earning results in the long term.

There are a few people on this board that can justify their use of sauce (mostly the competitive boydbuilders). It's a sad fact that 95% of physiques on this board are attainable naturally.

peump is offline Senior Member
    That is sad

meat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Most steroid use on this board falls into typical drug abuse behavior--favoring immediate results rather than truly earning results in the long term.

There are a few people on this board that can justify their use of sauce (mostly the competitive boydbuilders). It's a sad fact that 95% of physiques on this board are attainable naturally.
    let the truth be said ,but to each their own.

All of you are cheatersss!!!!!! O h yeah! Me too

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    All of you are cheatersss!!!!!! O h yeah! Me too
    is it really needed to make the same post again in same thread. Go welcome some more new members if you want to get your post counts

LOL, It is really necesary to post something useless to get your post count up jack? By the way, I posted it only once

Go criticize in other threads (wich is useless) to get your post count up

well i was kidding with you at first but since you wanna get down ill just go at it. You post on every thread complete nonsense just to post anything! look at your previous posts 4 in a row are about ug labs saying exact same thing "i never used them personally but i hear there good!" what did you do a search just so you can copy and past it? As well as the plenty posts you have welcoming all the new members!

As for i post to help as many people out as i can, i don't come here to socialize i come to help and learn. Try it sometime.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information