Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Cocktails bro!!!! I've been on vacation, but back with a vengence!!!! . My first cycle was a very low dose cycle. 250mg of Test and 200mg of EQ. I did up the doses a bit, but basically it was a very low dose. My cycles are typically long. I'm on my 3rd and I started with about 600mg and decided to up the dose to over 1gram. I really didn't see that big of a difference between 500/600 and over a gram. I did find out with the help of Bask8kace that my diet sucked!!!! Since then, I've concentrated more on diet than on dose. I'm doing about 500mg of Test.

First cycle results...

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=58158

BLT
    Wow nice progress BLT! However please don't take this as a flame because it not but the first pic was that you from day 1 of your first cycle? If so why didn't you really get a base going before you hit the drugs? How long were you training before your 1st cycle?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Wow nice progress BLT! However please don't take this as a flame because it not but the first pic was that you from day 1 of your first cycle? If so why didn't you really get a base going before you hit the drugs? How long were you training before your 1st cycle?
    NO, that isn't a pic of me right before my cycle. I lifted and got in shape first!!!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Cocktails bro!!!! I've been on vacation, but back with a vengence!!!! . My first cycle was a very low dose cycle. 250mg of Test and 200mg of EQ. I did up the doses a bit, but basically it was a very low dose. My cycles are typically long. I'm on my 3rd and I started with about 600mg and decided to up the dose to over 1gram. I really didn't see that big of a difference between 500/600 and over a gram. I did find out with the help of Bask8kace that my diet sucked!!!! Since then, I've concentrated more on diet than on dose. I'm doing about 500mg of Test.

First cycle results...

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=58158

BLT
    You got thick pretty quick,..wow, that was from your first cycle,..thats awesome....what a change..

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I think you look alright, your legs could use some work tho....and your tan could be abit better.

thats cool,..Im open to critism. Thanks bro

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Why not just start at 250mg/wk and see how it goes? If it turns out to be a lousy cycle you can do it higher next time but if you start out at 500 you'll never know if 250 would have worked for you or not.

I'm on my third cycle right now, just 700mg/wk of T and I'm wondering if that's maybe too much. The stuff makes me too lethargic and out of it. I think I'd just feel better at a lower dose.

I tried just Prop & Var last time since the Prop would allow me to experiment with doses -when I upped it to 700mg/week (which is about equivalent of 850mg/wk Test E) all I got was water retention in my left foot.

The thing people always seem to forget, IMO, is that everyone is different genetically and how one person reacts to one dose of one drug, or one diet or one workout routine or whatever, is never going to be exactly the same with another person.

By the way, be sure to get your natural T levels checked before you start.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Why not just start at 250mg/wk and see how it goes? If it turns out to be a lousy cycle you can do it higher next time but if you start out at 500 you'll never know if 250 would have worked for you or not.

I'm on my third cycle right now, just 700mg/wk of T and I'm wondering if that's maybe too much. The stuff makes me too lethargic and out of it. I think I'd just feel better at a lower dose.

I tried just Prop & Var last time since the Prop would allow me to experiment with doses -when I upped it to 700mg/week (which is about equivalent of 850mg/wk Test E) all I got was water retention in my left foot.

The thing people always seem to forget, IMO, is that everyone is different genetically and how one person reacts to one dose of one drug, or one diet or one workout routine or whatever, is never going to be exactly the same with another person.

By the way, be sure to get your natural T levels checked before you start.
    probably the best advice ive gotten this far, thanks guy.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Agreed Jackman!!

Porkchump you actually motivated me to step into my office john and take this picture for you. I am off gear and cold. As I am a hair away from 40, I'm very happy with my results. Though they could always use more work, you can see abs instead of the bloat you boast of. If you are truely 40 lbs heavier and the fat on your belly was due to the dbol as you imply, We would love to see the shreaded, bigger, you. Otherwise bro your shots are nothing to brag about. Neither are mine, but most definately not yours....unless you are into the staypuff marshmellow look.

Either way let's keep it peaceful.

Good symetry... great job man..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

Good symetry... great job man..
    Thanks bro!

Jan 6 2005, needless to say,..I choose 500mg's. On week 2 now! Thanks for all your help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information