Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    SVC
    SVC is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    Bro's wondering if SVC is coming back? MAybe on x-mas vacation.

I want to as him a few more queistions..

Had to take some time away to get some work done...

What are your questions Decakar?

dzlx is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    This guy's story is totally messed up, 1. 3 cycles would not have made that big of a jump from the last natural picure to the other one unless they were really long cycles. Second my joint's feel better than ever while I'm on because of water retention? How the hell could he be having so many problems. Steroids do nothing to dull pain at all unless you consider the anti-inflamitory effect which would help heal if anything. Hell, i would not be supprised if that were his twin brother who did get jacked up, and he needed some money for his drinking habit so he spruced up this F*cked up story for a bottle of cheap wine

Agreed ! The moast damage to my joints was made during my non juicing stage. And i have a friend in my gym that developed heart disease, but not from steroids as everyone thinks ! What they dont know is that he was taking cocain, ephedrine, LSD, etc. He couldent go to sleep without 5mg of xanax and wake up without amphetamine, sometimes he would eaven doo ketamine (dont ask me why) !! And now everyone said look what steroids did to that poor guy ?? lol !

This guy's story is totally messed up, 1. 3 cycles would not have made that big of a jump from the last natural picure to the other one unless they were really long cycles. Second my joint's feel better than ever while I'm on because of water retention? How the hell could he be having so many problems. Steroids do nothing to dull pain at all unless you consider the anti-inflamitory effect which would help heal if anything. Hell, i would not be supprised if that were his twin brother who did get jacked up, and he needed some money for his drinking habit so he spruced up this F*cked up story for a bottle of cheap wine

Agreed ! The moast damage to my joints was made during my non juicing stage. And i have a friend in my gym that developed heart disease, but not from steroids as everyone thinks ! What they dont know is that he was taking cocain, ephedrine, LSD, etc. He couldent go to sleep without 5mg of xanax and wake up without amphetamine, sometimes he would eaven doo ketamine (dont ask me why) !! And now everyone said look what steroids did to that poor guy ?? lol !

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVC
    Had to take some time away to get some work done...

What are your questions Decakar?
    What do you have to say about "Odin's" quote in this thread?

That's Just Amazing..

SVC
    What do you have to say about "Odin's" quote in this thread?
    I can assure you it was me in every photo, I don't have a twin brother.

I packed on muscle extremely rapidly during each of my 3 cycles. The reasons for this are:
    1) I trained with lots of intensity for 4 years naturally prior to taking AS.
    2) I increased my intensity by 10 fold when I started cycling.
    3) I trained hard between cycles (some guys stop training all together when they're off).
    4) I went off for as long as I was on. (i.e. 6 on 6 off...)

I was in pain while I was on and even more pain when I was off.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    SVC whereabouts in boston were you from?

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt

CAMBRIDGE

CAMBRIDGE
    Cool you still living in mass?

SVC
    I still can't believe the Pats won 2 Super Bowls & the Sox won the Series!

You should state that you're a former MassSwole not MassHole

I still can't believe the Pats won 2 Super Bowls & the Sox won the Series!

You should state that you're a former MassSwole not MassHole
    HAHAHA thats a good idea lol

SVC
    Cool you still living in mass?
    No. I can't disclose my location now that so many AS users want to lynch me and put me out of my misery...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    No. I can't disclose my location now that so many AS users want to lynch me and put me out of my misery...
    You dared to speak of the holy drugs in a negative light, you will pay heretic! Anyway i think it would be a great idea for you to post your exp in other threads.

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You dared to speak of the holy drugs in a negative light, you will pay heretic! Anyway i think it would be a great idea for you to post your exp in other threads.
    Which site would you recommend? Which are the most popular? Thanks.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Which site would you recommend? Which are the most popular? Thanks.
    This site...I trhink what he's saying is that,it's we can tell you know your ****...Just use that expertice for other threads instead of this one...
    I for one would like to have you answering questions and making contributions here...I think after this tread everybody will remember you as that guy that was real big and lean....That injured himself...That and your inside knowledge willl keep me reading your threads...
    peace
    Last edited by K$I$N$G$P$I$N; 12-26-2004 at 11:38 AM.

I agree with kingpin i would also like to have you keep posting on this board i think you have some pretty good insight

SVC

Anonymous Questionnaire For A.s. Users

I've tried to answer all of your questions. If possible, I'd appreciate it if you could answer the following (email me: [email protected] or send me a private message in here or post your answers.

1) How long did you train naturally prior to taking AS?
    2) What were the main reasons you started using AS?
    3) How old were you when you started using AS?
    4) Were you aware that you keep growing in height until you're 23 and that taking steroids prior can stunt your growth and lead to other problems down the road prior to starting your first cycle?
    5) Do you experience any side effects while you're on AS? (i.e. acne, hair loss, oily skin, increased blood pressure, heart arrhythmia, joint pain, mood swings, elevation in cholesterol, liver enzyme elevation...)
    6) Do you personally know anyone who has experienced severe side effects? If so, what were their side effects?
    7) Do your parents know you're using AS? Have they asked if you were?
    8) Did you research AS prior to starting your first cycle? If so, where did you do this research (where did you get your information?)
    9) Did you purchase your AS on the black market? If so, how can you be sure it was real and how can you be sure of the sterility of it?
    10) If you've used TREN or FINAJECT did you make your own?
    11) How long do you go off AS between cycles?
    12) Where do you inject yourself? (i.e. glutes, quads, shoulders...)
    13) Have you ever used synthol to temporarily enlarge your muscles? If so, how much oil did you inject and where?

SVC
    I agree with kingpin i would also like to have you keep posting on this board i think you have some pretty good insight
    cool, thanks

I've tried to answer all of your questions. If possible, I'd appreciate it if you could answer the following (email me: [email protected] or send me a private message in here or post your answers.

1) How long did you train naturally prior to taking AS?
    2) What were the main reasons you started using AS?
    3) How old were you when you started using AS?
    4) Were you aware that you keep growing in height until you're 23 and that taking steroids prior can stunt your growth and lead to other problems down the road prior to starting your first cycle?
    5) Do you experience any side effects while you're on AS? (i.e. acne, hair loss, oily skin, increased blood pressure, heart arrhythmia, joint pain, mood swings, elevation in cholesterol, liver enzyme elevation...)
    6) Do you personally know anyone who has experienced severe side effects? If so, what were their side effects?
    7) Do your parents know you're using AS? Have they asked if you were?
    8) Did you research AS prior to starting your first cycle? If so, where did you do this research (where did you get your information?)
    9) Did you purchase your AS on the black market? If so, how can you be sure it was real and how can you be sure of the sterility of it?
    10) If you've used TREN or FINAJECT did you make your own?
    11) How long do you go off AS between cycles?
    12) Where do you inject yourself? (i.e. glutes, quads, shoulders...)
    13) Have you ever used synthol to temporarily enlarge your muscles? If so, how much oil did you inject and where?
    just finished your survey good luck with what your doing...

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    just finished your survey good luck with what your doing...
    thanks man

IronAdam is offline Member
    thanks man
    SVC, I've got a question for you. And I apologize if it was asked already. I've tried to keep up on the thread, but I'm sure I missed some of it.

Anyway, what did your diet look like while you were on cycle? You packed on some serious size between your natural and juiced pics.

Another thing, what are your current stats...in the last natural pic. And have you ever thought about using steroids again, now that you know so much more about them. You can PM me if you'd like.

Thanks

GMuscle is offline Associate Member

97 pages and counting..............

This is a huge thread....... I have been trying to read and catch up. How tall are you SVC? What did you weigh at your largest? And guys..... nobody knows it all it seems that this guy has been trying to answer the best he can..... and the link to his site was interesting. He knows and admits he did not know much about what he was doing back then and we all know we have way more resources for answers now. I don't take anything to heart without researching it first and asking tons of questions. There are hundreds of people out there giving advice on things they have not experienced. If I were a heavy drinker I would most likely seek the advice of an ex-drinker to help fix my problems than a kid fresh out of school who rarely ever drank himself. SVC is a good example of what things used to be and can answer some questions that may help some of the heavy AS users on the board. We all know that playing with your hormones is not a safe practice but we do what we do for our own reasons and we will all get to deal with our own conseqences in due time. Everything and every choice carries its price.

Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    This is a huge thread....... I have been trying to read and catch up. How tall are you SVC? What did you weigh at your largest? And guys..... nobody knows it all it seems that this guy has been trying to answer the best he can..... and the link to his site was interesting. He knows and admits he did not know much about what he was doing back then and we all know we have way more resources for answers now. I don't take anything to heart without researching it first and asking tons of questions. There are hundreds of people out there giving advice on things they have not experienced. If I were a heavy drinker I would most likely seek the advice of an ex-drinker to help fix my problems than a kid fresh out of school who rarely ever drank himself. SVC is a good example of what things used to be and can answer some questions that may help some of the heavy AS users on the board. We all know that playing with your hormones is not a safe practice but we do what we do for our own reasons and we will all get to deal with our own conseqences in due time. Everything and every choice carries its price.
    well said

SVC
    I'm 5'9" (5'7" with the forward lean I started using when I was 22.5 years old. (weighed approx. 175) The most I weighed was 220. I appeared heavier because my joints are so small (ala Flex Wheeler illusion).

I believe GMuscle made some great points. Research everything... look before you leap...

That's just amazing, great post.

SVC
    I always ate clean when I was cycling ... mainly Chicken & Brown Basmati Rice. I didn't believe in and still don't believe in cheat meals. If you own a Ferrari TesticleRosta would you put HI OCTANE FUEL in it or CONVENIENCE STORE REGULAR FUEL?

Fortunately, because I went off between cycles and used HCG during and between, my natural test is fine. If my natural test becomes abnormally low in the future I will try natural remedies to bring it up. (Cobra...)

I have no desire to use AS again... I'm not that same guy anymore... I've always got more fulfillment out of helping others (as cheesy as it may sound)...

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    SVC, I've got a question for you. And I apologize if it was asked already. I've tried to keep up on the thread, but I'm sure I missed some of it.

Anyway, what did your diet look like while you were on cycle? You packed on some serious size between your natural and juiced pics.

Another thing, what are your current stats...in the last natural pic. And have you ever thought about using steroids again, now that you know so much more about them. You can PM me if you'd like.

Thanks

althuought i dont think is a good adivce to say to someone use HCG while off and on cycle to keep your natural test levers up.
    I dont belive it..

SVC
    althuought i dont think is a good adivce to say to someone use HCG while off and on cycle to keep your natural test levers up.
    I dont belive it..
    It's not my advice that anyone should use AS, HCG or any other presciption drug... I'm just stating what I believe worked for me when I was using AS...

Everyone should do their own research and consult their physician before doing anything ... especially something that alters their body's chemistry...

It's not my advice that anyone should use AS, HCG or any other presciption drug... I'm just stating what I believe worked for me when I was using AS...

Everyone should do their own research and consult their physician before doing anything ... especially something that alters their body's chemistry...
    I mean someone that are using AS or is gona do a cycle, if you
    cant stop then of doing these cycles, do you give them advice
    that they should run HCG thru the whole cycle and after, and
    also to do clomid ED on a cycle.

Man.. clomid has more sid effects then for ex. dianabol .
    HCG, you can get BT etc...

SVC
    I mean someone that are using AS or is gona do a cycle, if you
    cant stop then of doing these cycles, do you give them advice
    that they should run HCG thru the whole cycle and after, and
    also to do clomid ED on a cycle.

Man.. clomid has more sid effects then for ex. dianabol .
    HCG, you can get BT etc...

I'm glad you brought up CLOMID. I took CLOMID for literally 2 days in 1985, then I heard that it makes your eyes sensitive to light so I said F**k this and used HCG only. I never had gyno in my life, I think it's because I always took NOLVA while I was on. I also noticed that NOLVA & HCG made my skin real thin.

That's just Amazing.. But 10mg Nolva shuld be fine when on cycle?
    20mg sounds alittle bit overdrive.

SVC
    20mg sounds alittle bit overdrive.

I always used 20 because I read that the half life of NOLVA is extremely short which means it's not in your system for a long time and the makers of NOLVA recommended the tabs not be broken so it made it impossible to use 5mg twice per day...

I always used 20 because I read that the half life of NOLVA is extremely short which means it's not in your system for a long time and the makers of NOLVA recommended the tabs not be broken so it made it impossible to use 5mg twice per day...
    So you should run 20mg nolva the whole cycle?
    Could that keep the AS results down?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    very good thread.....svc if that is you, you looked fn outstanding.......
    how you got there, ill will never understand because you are/were a knucklehead
    and how did you go from nationals/condition to 160lbs???
    guess you quit doin those neck lifts....

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    very good thread.....svc if that is you, you looked fn outstanding.......
    how you got there, ill will never understand because you are/were a knucklehead
    and how did you go from nationals/condition to 160lbs???
    guess you quit doin those neck lifts....
    thanks, I think... (note to self - never tell anyone about the neck lifts again which I did for a total of 4 weeks - it's virtually the only thing they seem to remember )

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    thanks, I think... (note to self - never tell anyone about the neck lifts again which I did for a total of 4 weeks - it's virtually the only thing they seem to remember )
    lol....4 real you were in insane shape
    the neck things were the most memorable but getting in that shape running those jacked the **** upd cycles and overtraining like a madman on crystal meth is still an accomplishment....im one of htose people that will never compete, i just like being "jacked"......

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf is so amazing????

Yeah seriously huh! It really stands out though. But I'm sure ppl have done dumber things back then and now today. At least you had the balls to admit it huh

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    wtf is so amazing????
    Hehe, althought hes skin and teeth was BRARLLY WHITE, and nolva
    and hcg maid the skin look even more better, thats just amaizing IMO.

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    lol....4 real you were in insane shape
    the neck things were the most memorable but getting in that shape running those jacked the **** upd cycles and overtraining like a madman on crystal meth is still an accomplishment....im one of htose people that will never compete, i just like being "jacked"......

What part of Germany are you from? I'm 3/4 German. My mother is 100%, she's originally from Berlin. I think Germans have some of the best genetics on the planet...

Thread Information