Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 LastLast
    SVC
    SVC is offline Associate Member
    I've already received about 10 PM's and emails from this board, similar to this one.(below). This is what makes all the bashing I've taken worth it.

Hey man whats up. Im mailing u to thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience on AR. Im 20 years old and have been training for a little over 2 years. I was 5' 6'' 125lbs when i started. Im a little over 170lbs now. Ive made great gains without any juice. I was originally planning to do a cycle this summer.....but u have totally made me reconsider juicing now....and maybe even ever doing it down the road. My main thing is i really wanna do this show in thats coming up in about a year from now. Its a non-testing show. Im afraid its not even going to be worth me competing with guys that are all juiced up. And if i do a natural competition all the....well most of the guys are just beating the drug tests and call theyre selfs "natural"....makes me sick. The main thing is that i really wanna compete. Should i just wait a few years and then do my first show? I just dont wanna get totally blown away and then turn to juice so i can compete with these guys.

thanks bro
    "wish u good luck with your health"

2timer is offline Senior Member
    listen, man makes his own bed. I couldn't care how late I have been in this conversation... come on buddy 13 compound ,it is obvious you have obseesion problems. and that is the thing that needs to get fixed not your steroid usage. if you have no control then you should have not taken steroids and this probably because of mental problems that you did. no I am not 1g guy! I take 500mg test and winstrol once or twice a year for 10-12 weeks and I am perfectly happy with it. man, you should be helping kids to prevent obssesion and addiction usually caused by mental problems rather then steroid usage bs. yes, steroid is bad but so is smoking and drinking even drinking coffee but in moderation none of them can be that harmfull. anyways I am not a "foool" I wasn't the one that was using my body like guini pig. you were! all the dumbass pros are fools too. pity the fool that can't say no to fortune at the expense of their own health. I mean I would pay money not to look like ronnie coleman I mean what is the point! hey if you are here to redeem yourself then that is defferent story but please don't tell us bs about steroid usage !take care though!
    Last edited by 2timer; 12-30-2004 at 04:29 AM.

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    listen, man makes his own bed. I couldn't care how late I have been in this conversation... come on buddy 13 compound ,it is obvious you have obseesion problems. and that is the thing that needs to get fixed not your steroid usage. if you have no control then you should have not taken steroids and this probably because of mental problems that you did. no I am not 1g guy! I take 500mg test and winstrol once or twice a year for 10-12 weeks and I am perfectly happy with it. man, you should be helping kids to prevent obssesion and addiction usually caused by mental problems rather then steroid usage bs. yes, steroid is bad but so is smoking and drinking even drinking coffee but in moderation none of them can be that harmfull. anyways I am not a "foool" I wasn't the one that was using my body like guini pig. you were! all the dumbass pros are fools too. pity the fool that can't say no to fortune at the expense of their own health. I mean I would pay money not to look like ronnie coleman I mean what is the point! hey if you are here to redeem yourself then that is defferent story but please don't tell us bs about steroid usage !take care though!
    NOTE TO SELF (don't argue with anyone who can't read) 13 things (low doses) ONCE FOR 6 WEEKS - 3 things at the most every other cycle - 6 months off (june - jan - every year) That sound obsessive?

hmmm You would "pay money not to look like ronnie coleman" first of all, you could take enough juice to kill a charging rhino and you WOULD NEVER LOOK LIKE RONNIE COLEMAN. So you don't have to worry about that. AS is only polish. There's a lot more variables involved...

Why are you cycling? Are you a professional athlete? Are you cycling just so you can walk around big? AT LEAST SOME OF THE TOP PROS ARE MAKING A LIVING FROM THE RISK.

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    Your post is asinine because "you couldn't care less if you came in late". Anyways, WHy don't you go to the gym anymore SVC? I noticed your site said you only use a machine (bowflex I believe it was) ?

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    Schwarzenegger is a f**king millionare, famous and is the governor of the state of California. I'm sure that outweighs high cholestoral!
    This is one of the most ignorant posts in this thread. How could you possibly relate Arnold's AS use to his post-BB success? If you're going to make an argument, PUH-LEEZ think it through.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    This is one of the most ignorant posts in this thread. How could you possibly relate Arnold's AS use to his post-BB success? If you're going to make an argument, PUH-LEEZ think it through.
    I think he was talking about injuries to particular bodybuilders..If you scroll up
    you'll see there names SVC was trying to make the point that these PPL are dead or about dead because of AS...Then SON of k made the point that arnold is probably only alive because of his money and political power..Thats just what I got out of it..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVC
    foooooool Please read the thread all the way through so I don't have to explain myself for the 50th time... basically I took very low dosages of 13 different things for a total of 6 weeks. The rest of my cycles consisted of 1 androgen & 2 anabolics.

Judging by how abrasive your post is, you're most likely a 1 gram of test per week and 3 - A50 (aka Draino) type of dude. Is that better in your mind?
    Just to let you know.... a good number of us already felt the same way you do about anadrol . Its a little bit too strong of a steroid for anyone to use. There are some other compounds that are very hard on you if you dont know what you are doing with them, Winstrol is another one.

BTW, Your rapid muscle loss after cycle did come from the lack of using clomid. HCG might have helped but once you exit the HCG, you still are left in a state where your natural testosterone is very slow and reluctant to restart, this is the reason people use clomid. It fires up your "natural" production better then anything.

Also as long as you are using an estrogen protective agent like nolva, the reality is, its safer to use mega doses of testosterone (like 1 gram) then it is to take 1/2 gram of testosterone and 1/2 gram of deca , or 1/2 gram of tren , etc... everything that is not testosterone are artificial steroids unlike anything natural in the body except that they "can" hit the same receptors, but the reality is, in PCT your body will recover natural testosterone better on just strictly mega doses of testosterone, then doing stacks of various compounds.

Also for your information, the FDA has approved testing of Nolva now underway on men who have nothing to do with steroid use , it turns out Nolva causes much increased HDL levels and lower bad cholesterol levels, they found the 40 mg level with nolva to be ideal and it works better with fewer side effects then other cholesterol lowering drugs or mega doses of Niacin. The probable reason for your good cholesterol picture when you did steroids is because you did Nolva. For those of us with bad cholesterol levels, its probably advisable to up the doses of nolva rather then drop to 10 mg because of nolva's beneficial functions for improving your triglicerides and cholesterol levels.

AG5678 is offline Member
    It has been documented that Arnold has had no surgeries due to cause of Steroids . I know he has had a surgery before but it was a disease that ran in the family.

AG5678 is offline Member
    i don't know if i can find the evidence but i'll look

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Just to let you know.... a good number of us already felt the same way you do about anadrol . Its a little bit too strong of a steroid for anyone to use. There are some other compounds that are very hard on you if you dont know what you are doing with them, Winstrol is another one.

BTW, Your rapid muscle loss after cycle did come from the lack of using clomid. HCG might have helped but once you exit the HCG, you still are left in a state where your natural testosterone is very slow and reluctant to restart, this is the reason people use clomid. It fires up your "natural" production better then anything.

Also as long as you are using an estrogen protective agent like nolva, the reality is, its safer to use mega doses of testosterone (like 1 gram) then it is to take 1/2 gram of testosterone and 1/2 gram of deca , or 1/2 gram of tren , etc... everything that is not testosterone are artificial steroids unlike anything natural in the body except that they "can" hit the same receptors, but the reality is, in PCT your body will recover natural testosterone better on just strictly mega doses of testosterone, then doing stacks of various compounds.

Also for your information, the FDA has approved testing of Nolva now underway on men who have nothing to do with steroid use, it turns out Nolva causes much increased HDL levels and lower bad cholesterol levels, they found the 40 mg level with nolva to be ideal and it works better with fewer side effects then other cholesterol lowering drugs or mega doses of Niacin. The probable reason for your good cholesterol picture when you did steroids is because you did Nolva. For those of us with bad cholesterol levels, its probably advisable to up the doses of nolva rather then drop to 10 mg because of nolva's beneficial functions for improving your triglicerides and cholesterol levels.
    good post!

Chemists & pharmacists that advised top guys... Guys whose names you'd know...

You don't get nauseous from 1250mgs of test per week? Please don't tell me you're taking 3 - A50's per day too. You don't think 1250mgs of test is a little excessive? Do you feel any benefit over 400mgs? Strength, size...?
    Reality is, 99% of steroid users are using underground labs or mexican gear, so the bottle says 250 mg, but it really has 150 to 170 mg, especially if its from Mexico.

Most of the time anyone taking more then 500 mg of test E will experience a loss of libido, and yet we hear of these 1 grammers with run away sex drive... thats because they think they are taking 1 gram, but reality is, their 4 CC's of test E probably adds up to 500 to 600 mg of actual test.

You can probably lower your guard down because 99% of us are using grossly under dosed steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    i don't know if i can find the evidence but i'll look
    Iam pretty sure he had a triple or quadruple bypass...whether thats from AS
    or what whoo no's...Steriods
    LOL
    Last edited by K$I$N$G$P$I$N; 12-30-2004 at 03:06 PM.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member

We have to face reality here. When Arnold needs triple bypass surgery or Reggie White dies early or Giambi gets a pituitary tumor, we all immediately point to how it was genetic/preexisting. I'm not saying there's no truth to that, but I think it's a little naive to think that AS use did not, in some part, contribute to these things.
    I would say that Iam pretty sure that AS does contibute..But Iam on a steriod board so I'll just say who knows so I don't get flamed..

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    It has been documented that Arnold has had no surgeries due to cause of Steroids. I know he has had a surgery before but it was a disease that ran in the family.

yeah it was a disease that ran in his family.....not realted to as at all.....

How many Arnold's are out there? Any other bodybuilders you know that have made 1/100th of the money he made?

He had open heart surgery a few years ago and it wasn't because of hi cholesterol.

What about all the other names on the list? You brought up 2. What about the 10's of thousands of guys you've never heard of that are screwed up? I know about 50 from my area alone. Almost everyone I knew that juiced 20 years ago is a mess now.
    Well I am almost 40 and to be honest, almost everyone I knew from 20 years ago do not/did not use steroids , and a good percentage of these guys have health troubles from age, some have died of accidents and/or natural causes. Some have arthritus and have had to have hip replacements (at the age of 35).

Dont confuse getting old and blame everything on steroids because take away the steroids from the history and chances are your friends or even YOU might still have some pre-ordained at birth ailments. You could have a rhumidoid arthritus situation going on but since you admitted steroid use , the steroids got the blame but there could be other things at work. I do believe some of the problems may have been accellerated or contributed to by steroid use but I am sure its not 100% to blame across the board.

Also about Arnold... he says he has good genes and only did dbols prior to 1 contest and didnt like it because it was water and came off rapidly afterwards. I tend to believe him. The reason I beleive him is for all these years he still mostly is holding together is size and shape for his age much better then a dude that built his body on steroids. Was it the 1 time steroid use that gave the cholesterol or was it his bulking diet? Usually high protein diets, even whey protein shakes are all real high in cholesterol. In these circumstances is it really the steroid or the diet?
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-30-2004 at 03:35 PM.

SVC
    We have to face reality here. When Arnold needs triple bypass surgery or Reggie White dies early or Giambi gets a pituitary tumor, we all immediately point to how it was genetic/preexisting. I'm not saying there's no truth to that, but I think it's a little naive to think that AS use did not, in some part, contribute to these things.

Great posts man!

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    yeah it was a disease that ran in his family.....not realted to as at all.....
    Arnold has SPIN DOCTORS that will get the media to say whatever he'd like. I doubt he would ever admit that AS effected his heart... he'd get flamed

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Arnold has SPIN DOCTORS that will get the media to say whatever he'd like. I doubt he would ever admit that AS effected his heart... he'd get flamed

The dudes 57 yrs old... there are others who have never thouched a steroid in their life who have these same probelms.

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    The dudes 57 yrs old... there are others who have never thouched a steroid in their life who have these same probelms.
    He had the surgery a few years ago. Ever hear of any natural exercise fanatics needing open heart surgery at 55? Jack Lalane was still pulling boats with his teeth when he was 85

Aboot is offline Banned
    He had the surgery a few years ago. Ever hear of any natural exercise fanatics needing open heart surgery at 55? Jack Lalane was still pulling boats with his teeth when he was 85
    Yes, it's called genetics. Reggie Lewis???

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Please don't tell me you believe REGGIE LEWIS WAS LIFETIME NATURAL... YOU MUST BE SH**TING ME.

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    i appreciate this thread very much. i must say that both sides have good points. i dont think supplementing with a moderate amount of testosterone for no longer than 8-14 weeks with LOTS of time off between and with consistent habit of healthy eating and general life style will do any of the things stated or revealed by the dude. however, there is the other side of it all, LOTS of young 20 something yr olds who are using fina, t3, winny, dbol , drol...ect for no good reason again and again will see much of the damages mentioned. i am a firm believer of that. im talking about those who do not even look big for a natural guy (at least HALF of ppl on this board, im sry but it must be said). alot of ppl around here have no reason to use these compounds whatsoever but the mere reason of getting a false sence of hugeness and great strength. i have seen it again and again, that most of what is gained by these ppl is water. i have done about 3-4 cycles in the past 2.5 yrs (starting at 23) and i must say that, and now been natural for 4 months now. i have kept everything from the last cycle because it was a mild one consisting of ONLY sustanon and some clomid/nolva post cycle. anything i did beyond that gave me alot of sides (dbol, fina, deca ). its SOO not worth it for me. major depression from the fina test cycle i did a year ago and it was not a big or long cycle at all. and my god i looked exactly like the dude in his after pics with the puffy nips, and ALL was gone, its quite amazing i looked smaller than before i ever started cycling.

point: at least the 20 somethings should take this thread to heart. i really advocate going natural and at most just try moderate test cycles, coz we all deserve to live a long life.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Please don't tell me you believe REGGIE LEWIS WAS LIFETIME NATURAL... YOU MUST BE SH**TING ME.
    So every athlete who dies of a heart complication is using steriods , despite the fact that millions of people around the world are born with genetic heart defects and will either die of it at an early age or need surgery?

What was Reggie Lewis taking?

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    i appreciate this thread very much. i must say that both sides have good points. i dont think supplementing with a moderate amount of testosterone for no longer than 8-14 weeks with LOTS of time off between and with consistent habit of healthy eating and general life style will do any of the things stated or revealed by the dude. however, there is the other side of it all, LOTS of young 20 something yr olds who are using fina, t3, winny, dbol , drol...ect for no good reason again and again will see much of the damages mentioned. i am a firm believer of that. im talking about those who do not even look big for a natural guy (at least HALF of ppl on this board, im sry but it must be said). alot of ppl around here have no reason to use these compounds whatsoever but the mere reason of getting a false sence of hugeness and great strength. i have seen it again and again, that most of what is gained by these ppl is water. i have done about 3-4 cycles in the past 2.5 yrs (starting at 23) and i must say that, and now been natural for 4 months now. i have kept everything from the last cycle because it was a mild one consisting of ONLY sustanon and some clomid/nolva post cycle. anything i did beyond that gave me alot of sides (dbol, fina, deca ). its SOO not worth it for me. major depression from the fina test cycle i did a year ago and it was not a big or long cycle at all. and my god i looked exactly like the dude in his after pics with the puffy nips, and ALL was gone, its quite amazing i looked smaller than before i ever started cycling.

point: at least the 20 somethings should take this thread to heart. i really advocate going natural and at most just try moderate test cycles, coz we all deserve to live a long life.

GREAT POST! Where were you & SMYL GR8 2 weeks ago when it was me against THE CHURCH OF JUICE? When stating the fact that there are potential side effects from AS was considered blasphemy

SVC
    So every athlete who dies of a heart complication is using steriods , despite the fact that millions of people around the world are born with genetic heart defects and will either die of it at an early age or need surgery?

What was Reggie Lewis taking?

When Reggie Lewis was playing it was almost a prerequisite that all defensive lineman be juiced to the gills. He weighed around 300lbs, he was fast as lightning and strong as sh*t. Wake up and smell the Folgers

Aboot is offline Banned
    When Reggie Lewis was playing it was almost a prerequisite that all defensive lineman be juiced to the gills. He weighed around 300lbs, he was fast as lightning and strong as sh*t. Wake up and smell the Folgers

I see where the confusion is. You're talking about Reggie White, I'm talking about Reggie Lewis, the Boston Celtic, this guy:

http://washingtontimes.com/sports/20...4206-5316r.htm

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    nuts... never take too much... maybe 2 aas at a time, once a year for 3 mo... thats my thought!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

they are all fast and come preseason.....they are all natural

Jackman is offline Banned
    A MassSwole, I should have known

What town are you in?
    northeast of boston near salem.

SVC
    I see where the confusion is. You're talking about Reggie White, I'm talking about Reggie Lewis, the Boston Celtic, this guy:

http://washingtontimes.com/sports/20...4206-5316r.htm
    My bad - you're right - Reggie White played football.

Reggie Lewis free based cocaine and died so he is irrelevant to the Arnold conversation...

Studies from where? Your Nurse's Encyclopedia? I go by personal experience and the actual experience of others I've interviewed.

If you're putting all your faith and health in a PDR, you may be sorry you did, down the road...
    but isn't that where your chemist and pharmacist get there info?

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    but isn't that where your chemist and pharmacist get there info?
    negative

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Reality is, 99% of steroid users are using underground labs or mexican gear, so the bottle says 250 mg, but it really has 150 to 170 mg, especially if its from Mexico.

Most of the time anyone taking more then 500 mg of test E will experience a loss of libido, and yet we hear of these 1 grammers with run away sex drive... thats because they think they are taking 1 gram, but reality is, their 4 CC's of test E probably adds up to 500 to 600 mg of actual test.

You can probably lower your guard down because 99% of us are using grossly under dosed steroids.
    just cruious how theres only 150mg of test in there.

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    althougt..

Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    althougt..
    who are you and why do you keep posting nonsence?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    just cruious how theres only 150mg of test in there.
    because the other bottles stole it...LOL I wouldn't be suprised if alot mexican gear was underdosed...I should get my QV tested just to be sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    you have kept this thread going with one word nonsense....and this was a quote of you quoting yourself saying amazing....

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    he was a coke head bro,yeah he had bad heart but it was the coke that made him drop dead so young

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    he was a coke head bro,yeah he had bad heart but it was the coke that made him drop dead so young
    the coke will kill you quick...from what Ive heard

Thread Information