Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122 LastLast
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I think SVC was scared off.

system admin is offline Owner
    I think his efforts were short from being effective here. Seemed like a nice guy though.

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I think his efforts were short from being effective here. Seemed like a nice guy though.

Bc
    Someone get SVC back here so we can get this thread to 1000 replies. So bump it one step closer.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Someone get SVC back here so we can get this thread to 1000 replies. So bump it one step closer.

here's another "BUMP" rite Mreow!

jaffry20 is offline Member
    **** one more till 300, buuuuuuuuump

gripex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    wow really makes you think doesn't it
    not really.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    believe it or not that guy spoke a lot of truth

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    is this the longest thread ever?

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    believe it or not that guy spoke a lot of truth
    are you talking about SVC or the guy slamming roids?

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peump
    are you talking about SVC or the guy slamming roids?

actually nevermind. i just realized that i dont care.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bizump beyatches

shasha213 is offline New Member
    Fact is, a thread this long does not get read in its intirety.

Bc

i beg to differ. do i win a prize. first SVC, i find it ironic that there are few on here that bash your steroid usage at one time-when it seems on a milligram basis some take as much as as you did (just fewer versions of steriods ). Not bashing anyone just an observation. SVC, you were(in case you never come back) the prototype person of what most ppl who come on these boards want to hear from. opions are all right for conversation, but to hear and see the story you told was awesome-thats true knowlegde. i defend your right to oppose steroids (even though i do not(at least for adults) only because you have done them and have knowledge about them. those who oppose without having any knowledge I cant same the same. Finally, if anyone wants to know why i am responding to a thread that hasnt seen much action lately i just spent 3 hours reading all this stuff i am going to put my 2 cents in. peace

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    SVC,..you're awesome.....Thanks for your educational Info, your time and dedication to the game, your care for others in this industry, and your time/ wisdom. Goodluck with what ever you do in life...

Cuttup....

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    why is this thread still going on its been forever.

system admin is offline Owner
    I tried to get him to do a project with me, but right after I asked him he bailed???

Oh well... it was educational while it lasted.

Bc

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    Bump Everyone needs to read this

Meso is offline Junior Member
    Whoops wrong response sorry
    Last edited by Meso; 02-25-2005 at 01:19 AM.

seanw is offline Banned
    I tried to get him to do a project with me, but right after I asked him he bailed???

Oh well... it was educational while it lasted.

Bc
    What was the project Bc ?

BDTR is offline Retired
    This was AR's longest thread.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=
    Case closed for another greedy entrepreneur. Go market somewhere else.[/QUOTE]

Bro, you are one bad mo fo.

Peace,
    CARNIVORE

Juice08 is offline Junior Member
    Bump

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i listened for 30 seconds, what a jerk off

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    This was AR's longest thread.
    And now Im officially a part of it....nothing really educational to contribute but I just feel like being a part of AR history

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    THE GUY IN THE FILM IS AN IDIOT!!! sorry that is not a user that is an ABUSER! Wow he really ****ed himself up

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Bump I just want to be a part of this thread.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    Bump I just want to be a part of this thread.
    i'm with this guy...

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVC
    I'm not trying to judge, bash or preach to adults over the age of 23 that are able to make a rational decision. I'm trying to communicate to kids that don't realize if they cycle before the age of 23, they can't grow any taller because their growth plates stabilize and also show them the possible repercussions of abuse.

Nearly half a million middle- and high-schoolers admit to at least trying anabolic steroids , according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse.

I once shared the same opinions many of you do. Once the juice was totally out of my system, I could see more clearly... [B]When I did the cycle with 13 steroids at the same time it was for 8 weeks.[/B] I always went off for 6 months out of the year, from June to January. I NEVER DID MORE THAN 200 MGS. OF TEST PER WEEK. I never did anadrol 50 or any toxic orals either. My SGOTS never went over 50. I was doing small amounts of many. My cycles were mild compared to what others were and are doing. Especially compared to the original reference guide THE UNDERGROUND STEROID HANDBOOK, author Dan Duchaine died at 48. I NEVER ABUSED PAIN KILLERS & I STILL DON'T TAKE THEM.

Do you guys think it's normal that some shoot 50cc's of synthol, just so they can walk around with big arms, with no intention of ever competing?

Do you think the early death and health problems of the following was normal?

> Sonny Schmidt died at 46
    > Scott Klein died at 30
    > Ron Teufel died at 45
    > Dan Duchaine died at 48
    > Mohammed Benaziza died at 28
    > Andreas Munzer died at 30
    > Mike Mentzer died at 49
    > Ray Mentzer died at 47
    > Don Ross died at 55
    > Dr. John Tristany died
    > Don Peters died
    > Ray Raridon died
    > Arnold Schwarzenegger (heart problems)
    > Don Long (kidney failure)
    > Tom Prince (kidney failure)
    > Flex Wheeler (kidney transplant)
    > Ed Corney (stroke)
    > Boyer Coe (heart)
    > Danny Padilla (heart)
    > Pete Grymkowski (heart)
    > Lyle Alzado died at 42
    > Curt Hennig died at 44
    > Davey Boy Smith died at 39
    > Louie "Spicolli" Mucciolo died at 27
    > Ravishing Rick Rude died at 40
    > Brian Pillman died at 35
    > 62 Finnish power-lifters suspected of using steroids died at a rate five times higher than average
    This will be my final post and /or response for a while. I have to get some work done so I can save up my next joint replacement

THE FACTS
    1) I was never a PRO bodybuilder. I never earned my pro card because I never entered a pro qualifier due to the injuries which later caused me to pull the rip card and retire from competition.
    2) It was never my intention to "judge" or "bash" current steroid users in the video. I was speaking to high school kids and I was trying to convey how stupid "I" was for acting the way I did when "I" was on and how crazy "some" are today.
    3) Many of the greatest athletes of all time had incredible drive to be the best and later drove themselves into ground. Athletes like Dorian Yates (bi & tri tear), Bo Jackson (hip replacement), Derek Sanderson (both hips replaced).
    4) IF THE SUPPLEMENTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE TODAY WERE AVAILABLE BACK IN 1983 I NEVER WOULD HAVE TAKEN STEROIDS.
    5) WHEN YOU TAKE STEROIDS YOU ARE ALTERING YOUR BODY CHEMISTRY, THINGS "CAN" HAPPEN WHEN YOU DO SO.
    6) When I took 13 different things at once, it was for 6 weeks only. (very small amounts) Every other cycle consisted of 1 androgen, and 2 anabolics.
    7) I ONLY DID THE 200LBS ON THE HELMET EXERCISE FOR 4 WEEKS, THEN I REALIZED IF I MAKE MY NECK BIGGER, MY SHOULDERS WILL LOOK NARROWER.

8) ASK YOURSELF, WHY AM I TAKING JUICE? AM I GOING TO BE A PRO ATHLETE? AM I GOING TO EARN A LIVING FROM IT? IS IT WORTH THE RISK?

BE ANALITICAL, ANALIZE EVERYTHING BEFORE JUMPING INTO "ANYTHING" WITH BOTH FEET.

THINGS THAT MEAN THE WORLD TO YOU TODAY (i.e. Being Jacked) MAY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU TOMORROW... ESPECIALLY IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE 80 WHEN YOU'RE 40...

did anybody else notice that???

just an outsider's perspective of this thread... svc seems to be a nice guy, however, he is strung up on oldschool mis-knowledge and needs to learn a little more before argueing on a board with some highly educated individuals...

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    did anybody else notice that???

just an outsider's perspective of this thread... svc seems to be a nice guy, however, he is strung up on oldschool mis-knowledge and needs to learn a little more before argueing on a board with some highly educated individuals...
    Nice catch.

i dont wanna criticize, cause it may have been a typo, but the six and eight arent that close, and it sounds like he started to rethink his place when everybody blamed it on his decisions and not the juice... it looks to me like he started to downplay his AAS use... jmo... who knows maybe he may have taken more than 200 mg of test at once (aka, probably did)... it sounds to me like he is downplaying his steriod use somewhat, and if he is then he is exaggerating the effects of steriods on the body because this implies that less steriods caused these problems, which would not have been true... if this is true, then he is blatantly pushing an agenda because he is not reporting the actual facts, but an ideology that aas are bad for you... who knows... maybe it was a typo............................

Are you on juice? What are you a buck & change, keep the change?

and this quote cracks me up... he is promoting an anti AAS lifestyle, but mocks somebody's look who could vary well be natural...the reason a lot of people do steriods is because of comments such as these... he coulda been working out for years with no avail, and getting frustrated, insted of complementing on his look, you bash him, and if he is in fact at that using steriod "breaking point" where he is looking for a quicker or easier way to gain some weight, you just sealed his fate my man... if you are promoting anti AAS lifestyles, then you shouldnt bash somebody's physique who actually does look good... we all know that huge size does not come to somebody with his frame unless you use AAS... by making this comment it seems as though you are pushing him towards the vary lifestyle you are against... jmo........

The thing about him is that he could not stand anyone arguing with him. If you look at when I posted the studies he asked for he started to avoid questions and tell me I'm the one back peddling. He was a cool dude but needed an attitude adjustment.

Eatrite: Your last point was a very good one.

this guy is one of two things... a good sameritan, or a businessman who is trying to make his bread off of his story...

what i mean is that he is either trying to help people out for free, or he is trying to make some money by promoting an anti-steriod lifestyle... there is no in between... personally, it doesnt seem to me that he is just a good guy trying to lookout for people... i'll bet he's getting paid for his speaches and i'll bet he is making money by promoting those products on that website... if he is not making any capitol gains through all of this then that is the only way he can be considered a good sameritan... if he is gaining capitol from doing this then what makes me believe that he is not fudging the numbers a little and over exaggerating or underexaggerating a little??? who knows...

bone crusher is offline New Member
    all i got to say is that whatever the side effects of steroids are, this guy got them

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member

idiot mui grande!!!

wow what a dumb Az$hole how fvkkin' ignorant can you get

DaNgErOuStRiKeR is offline New Member
    bump

Eatrite bro, you have made some very excellent points bro. They have all been right on target.

yea... i dont know his motives... but he seems to be a little off to me... whatever... to each his own... i hope he convinces people that juice is terrible for you that way fewer people will do it, the fewer people who demand it the cheaper the price... also... the few people who do it, the bigger i will be in comparison...

the bottom line is, if anybody is going to believe this guy, they have to be at least moderately uneducated... so i guess it's good for aas use... think about it guys... the uneducated people will be turned away from juicing, which means that fewer people will abuse thier use because of a lack of knowledge or information... since this is the case, less horror stories will lurk around the AAS community in general, and if this is true then the reputation of AAS will be slightly better to some degree... all i'm saying is that maybe guys like this are positive for the AAS community for a few reasons...

1... because we get a good laugh at his antics...
    2... because it ensures that the people using steriods will actually be somewhat educated... if uneducated people are hearing stories like this, they wont use steriods, only the educated people who know that these terrible things won't happen to them if they practice moderation...
    3... it makes us all look slightly better for using these drugs because the fewer horror stories there are out there (due to a general response to stories such as these), the better reputation steriods will have in general...

i dont know, maybe i'm way off the mark with these comments... correct me if i'm wrong....

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Amazing! LoL

ps... this is a big ass thread

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    who bumped this sh!t back up.

Thread Information