Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    badham is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    Things have been brought to my attention by recent goings on that one of the writers for bodyofscience.com and anabolics2005 both owned by bill llewelyn a well known and respected juice guru, is actually "paperbolix", a well known scammer.

This hardly lets us, the community have an unbiased opinion on new UG and up and coming labs does it?

Paperbolix was banned under 12 screen names on elitefitness for pushing and promoting his own products and scamming people, soliciting members under different names. This is just a small portion of what he has been up to, there are alot more and alot worse.

The bottom line is, this guy is working on a website thats showing someones name as respected as bill llewelyn, and he is using for his own personal gain while scamming people, no doubt pb products will get a good review in anabolics2005!! guess what, most people think they are sh1t!.

All in all this is pretty bad for the community and for other companies who are not getting fair reviews, just wanted to give a heads up

body of science lab tests on britishdragon

peace
    Many of you will not know me.....but I can verify all of this......paperbolix has no business being on a board much less a mod and **** sure not contributing to a book on Ug labs....

badham

Quote Originally Posted by testtester
    None of that changes the fact that BOS is a magazine and Anabolics 2XXX is the most respected AAS book, flanker and forbb are MODs at that organization - your one of the mods at this site, which is basically a site that sells protein and of course the Anabolics 2005 book, and has a board also

to say that you have more credibility then them is a case of delusions of granduer, if anything your jealous and have an inferiority complex
    and you basically admitted to working for British Dragon up the thread somewhere, or being really close to them

also the test you posted has never been posted before on any board until you pulled it out of a hat now, it's a lame attempt at sabatage, the real paperbolix test stands at 9.59 and posted, hopefully I will get confirmation on that test soon, even if yours isn't a fake report, it's not my stuff that was tested like that as I know my powders are good.

you still never told us just who the hell paid the 200$ to get it tested and how could you possibly know it came from me, the fonz one clearly did come from me, you wouldn't of put down the 200$ unless you had an sabatage agenda and sent in a fake sample, or the test itself is a fake document.
    I dont even know you and can tell you have an agenda......who in this community would want a scammer on a staff...much less in the postiton of helping with testing of products that he competes against.....and then also uses other handles on the BOS board to bump his own products......if you do that is where and who you need to hang with...you 2 will deserve each other

badham

PS: I can't wait for you to as me to porve that he bumps himself on BOS....

alters is offline New Member

your reply

after asking you 5 times to answer and you having 2 days to think about your reply you try and use a confusing term like it is a scrolling board (what has that got to do with it ?) and then say a friend placed the adverts (not one but many for you) and you asked them to stop LOL

is this friend like all your other alternate names flanker,zzphantomxx, etc actually you ? LOL or do you have a split personality problem ?

well below i will post the logged ip address (this was posted earlier in the thread) from one of the adverts you placed over on the boards for british dragon paper and a link to your site the IP address is logged by the board not me and is almost identical to the ip addresses of your postings on these boards as flanker and paperboy, you and your so called friend also must be very close to each other or actually using the same computer LOL

your friend thought it was a good idea to place adverts for british dragon paper products ? now you say british dragon said you could sell from their website did they mention paper as well ? or they could sell anything

now british dragon make paper as well do they ? and british dragon has friends everywhere including all the mods on elite and i guess the poster on here who used your paperbol at 40 mg per day and it was bunk is on the BD pay roll ?

the only positive remark about your paper on the thread here was by BOS'flanker which is you on another screen name (check your ip addresses below)

first the lab test is fake and TOJ email reply is fake , then even if it is real it is a fake as you know your product is real, then now proven real is a sabotage ? why would somone test it 3 months ago then use it today ?

everything you try and find some BS defence that most bull**** accusation that your friend posted those ads and you informed people would not stand up in a court of law or any where else let the readers of this thread be the jury based on the evidence below and all the other postings

here is repeat of your logged IP addresses incase you forgot

once you do the search on google (search for british dragon paperbolix)

on one of the results from the search you will find the iron pages one of the adverts for british dragon paper here is the result note the ip address is logged and this post is from 2003

ACE Forum

Business: Paper steroids

Posted By: British Dragon (208.147.1.1)
    Date: Saturday, 22 November 2003, at 4:27 p.m

now this poster on there has this ip address
    (208.147.1.1)
    you and bos'flanker have on this site this ip address
    BOS'FLanker 208.147.1.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    paperboy 208.147.1.5 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Wrongun is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badham
    Many of you will not know me.....but I can verify all of this......paperbolix has no business being on a board much less a mod and **** sure not contributing to a book on Ug labs....

badham
    Many of us do know you Badham as you are well respected in this community.

Wrongun!

Quote Originally Posted by testtester

I'll let Wrongun and Jason put in the last word and then we'll let the thread drop (I hope)

One last note: I will give Jason credit for at least allowing me to defend myself by not banning testtester, I don't mind threads like this as long as I'm allowed to express my prespective.
    NO NO NO Jason has left the thread open so you can answer the question / proof posed by Alters if for no other reason but for entertainment value as for some reason you through accusations then when disproved forget all about them.

By all means have the last word but please ensure it answers the questions posed. Come on even you must be bored of spouting the same crap so is a new year and how about some new responces as your old have been made to look very silly.

Wrongun!

WLlewellyn is offline New Member
    I've skimmed this thread, but it is fairly long already, and the issue, I'm sure all can agree, is complicated. You will have to forgive me for my brevity, but there is a lot going on in the office at the moment. I will try to take some time to look into this matter in more detail, but wanted to take a minute to address some immediate things that stand out to me.

In regards to the lab tests, you do not have to worry about anyone influencing the results. When I say that we use "third party sources", I mean that our hands do not touch the gear, so nobody can accuse us of altering the samples. The go directly to the lab from reputable and anonymous sources (by anonymous I mean the manufacturers are unaware of what sellers I am using. I do not want to even give them the opportunity of sending "good" product to one or two suppliers they know I use, and let "bad" go to others). In 2004 I used mostly my tests, with a handful from Ulter, who I trust not to have an axe to grind with anyone involved. In 2005, all tests were (and from now on will all will be) paid for and initiated by me, just to keep 100% control of it.

In regards to Flanker specifically, I want everyone to understand that I want to be fair to all parties involved here. I want to be fair to British Dragon, whom I have a good relationship with, to the BB community, which I make it my job to work FOR, and I want to be fair to Flanker, a guy who has given time and money to rush me packaging samples at the last minute, that I sorely needed for the book. I can say this so far, for what it is worth. Flanker never mentioned paper products to me at all, not even in passing. I have not added Paperbolix to the 2005 book, and due to the fact that paper products are really a homemade item, have even removed the RC test results. Not because I don't trust RC. To the contrary, I think he is a stand-up guy. Some of the tests in 2004 were a little off, and I just didn't think it was fair summing up this technology with one single set of lab tests. Everyone likes RC that I talk to, so they are still mentioned in good favor. I haven't a lot of close personal feedback on Paperbolix, so I cannot review them favorably or unfavorably. I think either PB puts real ingredients in or he doesn't. If he doesn't, the community as a whole will know about it.

In the end, know that I am the one responsible for what goes into BoS and Anabolics 2005. I do all of the writing for the book myself. Those that help me are “researchers”, mostly responsible for keeping me up on local info in their country (busts, new companies, fakes, gossip etc.), collecting needed samples to photograph, sometimes even meeting with dealers for me. They are not in a position to influence test results, nor are the manufacturers. I am very careful about how I handle the chain-of-custody and results, because I know how important they are.

My bill at the lab (per year) is averaging well into five figures now. Add that to the cost of the gear.. and you get the idea. This is a big financial investment for me, and I know the companies themselves have a lot riding on the results too. I will continue to test independently, without allowing any company or person to influence what I send in. I get requests from manufactures all the time. "Test my stuff, we'll send it in, we’ll pay for it". All offers like this are refused, rest assured.

I try to hold my mods and researchers to the same standards that I set for myself. Fundamental to this is placing the highest value on true information, and knowing how important it is to the BB community. Flanker is a new guy, but at least to me has been nice and very helpful. If, indeed, one of my mods were working on his or her own agenda instead of the community’s, while representing BoS as an unbiased third party, well, that would be something I would have definite issue with. But before I accuse anyone or take any action, I want to be fair and get the other side of the story. If indeed this is transpiring, I will address it.

Again, I hope all involved will understand that MY focus has always been the information that I provide, and doing my best to ensure that it is unbiased and accurate.
    Last edited by WLlewellyn; 01-04-2005 at 01:22 PM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Is this the AAS research god himself? I feel like a pre-teen girl who just saw her favorite boy band!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    This thread is getting so old... Just thought I'd point that out...
    Any other thread like this would have been deleted a long time
    ago... This is pointless, besides I would never use any paper
    products anyway, so even more pointless to me personally...

WLlewellyn is offline New Member
    I've been waiting for someone to call me that ever since I changed my license plates to "DEITY". Thanks!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WLlewellyn
    I've been waiting for someone to call me that ever since I changed my license plates to "DEITY". Thanks!
    You make a good point of there being two sides to the story, and as I enjoy a good arguement more than most, I have read this thread in detail. I have to say that if Flanker is Testester, etc., etc. He has some serious credibility issues when replying to the questions and his mistatement about IP address issues. Scammers are usually nice guys and helpfull to those they need something from. We've had bros on here, like Einstien who were terrific help until the time came they could maximize their scams. As I do not know this flanker or the ones making the accusations, I have to say the accusers have been backing up their statements with written proof of SRC labs as well as IP tags to show their case. All I see this other character doing is alot of skating and double speak. He is not someone I would want associated with my business and I would not do business with anyone who does work with him. There are too many crooks in this business and when enough guys start smelling smoke, there usually is a fire.

needle is offline Senior Member
    scammers suck! good work !

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Man this thing has had alot of traffic. Logic dictates that this scammers story doesn't add up. The best thing he could have done is crawl back under the rock he came from. Now more people know about his b.s., what a moron.

If the guy is such a great scammer he should have stfu and reivented himself which I'm sure he will try to do. I think he has painted himslef into a corner and can't get out.

I've skimmed this thread, but it is fairly long already, and the issue, I'm sure all can agree, is complicated. You will have to forgive me for my brevity, but there is a lot going on in the office at the moment. I will try to take some time to look into this matter in more detail, but wanted to take a minute to address some immediate things that stand out to me.

In regards to the lab tests, you do not have to worry about anyone influencing the results. When I say that we use "third party sources", I mean that our hands do not touch the gear, so nobody can accuse us of altering the samples. The go directly to the lab from reputable and anonymous sources (by anonymous I mean the manufacturers are unaware of what sellers I am using. I do not want to even give them the opportunity of sending "good" product to one or two suppliers they know I use, and let "bad" go to others). In 2004 I used mostly my tests, with a handful from Ulter, who I trust not to have an axe to grind with anyone involved. In 2005, all tests were (and from now on will all will be) paid for and initiated by me, just to keep 100% control of it.

In regards to Flanker specifically, I want everyone to understand that I want to be fair to all parties involved here. I want to be fair to British Dragon, whom I have a good relationship with, to the BB community, which I make it my job to work FOR, and I want to be fair to Flanker, a guy who has given time and money to rush me packaging samples at the last minute, that I sorely needed for the book. I can say this so far, for what it is worth. Flanker never mentioned paper products to me at all, not even in passing. I have not added Paperbolix to the 2005 book, and due to the fact that paper products are really a homemade item, have even removed the RC test results. Not because I don't trust RC. To the contrary, I think he is a stand-up guy. Some of the tests in 2004 were a little off, and I just didn't think it was fair summing up this technology with one single set of lab tests. Everyone likes RC that I talk to, so they are still mentioned in good favor. I haven't a lot of close personal feedback on Paperbolix, so I cannot review them favorably or unfavorably. I think either PB puts real ingredients in or he doesn't. If he doesn't, the community as a whole will know about it.

In the end, know that I am the one responsible for what goes into BoS and Anabolics 2005. I do all of the writing for the book myself. Those that help me are “researchers”, mostly responsible for keeping me up on local info in their country (busts, new companies, fakes, gossip etc.), collecting needed samples to photograph, sometimes even meeting with dealers for me. They are not in a position to influence test results, nor are the manufacturers. I am very careful about how I handle the chain-of-custody and results, because I know how important they are.

My bill at the lab (per year) is averaging well into five figures now. Add that to the cost of the gear.. and you get the idea. This is a big financial investment for me, and I know the companies themselves have a lot riding on the results too. I will continue to test independently, without allowing any company or person to influence what I send in. I get requests from manufactures all the time. "Test my stuff, we'll send it in, we’ll pay for it". All offers like this are refused, rest assured.

I try to hold my mods and researchers to the same standards that I set for myself. Fundamental to this is placing the highest value on true information, and knowing how important it is to the BB community. Flanker is a new guy, but at least to me has been nice and very helpful. If, indeed, one of my mods were working on his or her own agenda instead of the community’s, while representing BoS as an unbiased third party, well, that would be something I would have definite issue with. But before I accuse anyone or take any action, I want to be fair and get the other side of the story. If indeed this is transpiring, I will address it.

Again, I hope all involved will understand that MY focus has always been the information that I provide, and doing my best to ensure that it is unbiased and accurate.

Classy to address it in the manner you did....shows character...but if all of the paperbolix mess is true (and I have enough fact to believe they are) then he has to be removed from your board for the good of that board...I certainly appreciate hearing both sides of the story and we all need to listen to both sides....but once that is done if paperbolix is flanker he has to go for credibility and your memberships sake IMHO.....

badham

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This thread is getting so old... Just thought I'd point that out...
    Any other thread like this would have been deleted a long time
    ago... This is pointless, besides I would never use any paper
    products anyway, so even more pointless to me personally...
    should we check with you first before we expose anymore scammers then bro?? honestly your comments are way out of line, the amount of work i spent on this thread on nye and new years day along with many other good bros gathering info and you have the balls to come on here rubbishing it?? i take offense to that really, if you dont like it, simple as i say to anyone else, dont read it.

Personally i would like to thank bill for his reply, however i feel its a little avoidance of the issues in a way, but i understand your reply and tactfull wording from your business and professional point of view.

I am glad you cleared up that flanker,pb,testtester, sam will not be sending you samples however maybe you should ask him to be more carefull as more than once in this thread there are pastes from your board where he said he was sending you samples, not just boxes.

Thanks to everyone else for putting up with this, i left it up for one reason, to keep YOU the aas community informed of whats going on, it might seem like another language to some of you, but those of you who have been around a while will see and have heard stuff like this many times, i left testtester to hang himself, and sure enough to give him what he wanted, his own point of view, and im glad people can see that for what it is.

hope this helped at least one person, if so, then its a good reason to do all the work

peace

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    This was a very interesting thread IMO. I don't think it got old.

I do all of the writing for the book myself. .
    At this point, it would be very immature for me to say "told you so" ....to the people who thought otherwise.

So I won't.

I'd never do that type of thing...

Jason I appreciate all the work you've done, it's not that at all and
    I think after me being here all this time you know that's not my attitude
    and I do appreciate what you've done, but you have already made your
    point clear and have proven it and now it's just going back and forth
    with no end in sight, that's all I was trying to say... It may help alot as
    far as how scammers operate, so the information is very good, but most
    threads like this are closed soon after all the facts are proven and don't
    keep going on with the same guy signing back up under a new name over
    and over again... That is and was my main and only point... It's been
    real interesting to me as well, but how long does it really need to go on?

Jason BTW you and I have talked before, I think you know I respect what you
    do, to take what I said so personal, well I just don't see it, but then I guess
    boards where I mod at and spend tons of my time to expose someone like this
    and get little in return lets me know and understand your comments... nuff said
    it was very nice work, but how much more is there to prove with this? You put
    in the time and have proven your point and like I said it was alot of nice work...

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    to be honest, i wanted Bill to have his say, seeing as it was possibly damaging for his reputation and his book/business/livelihood, i thought that was only fair. As for pbs replies, yes hes hung himself, not everyone is like you bro, ok u can see whats going on, but people are still questioning my integrity, also no fear we have doubters of wrongun and alters on this thread, we even had one of our own mods question my own work, therefore i didnt want to delete anything so it looked like i had something to hide, there are numerous accusations about me in this thread also, which again i didnt want to delete for that reason, i have nothing to hide.

Again the reason its been here so long, for Bill to clear things up for his repuation and the publics peace of mind and just to show that i/we the others posting have nothing to hide, let the people know for themselves, but also, as anabolics200x is a major aas book, and if we didnt get things cleared up, then people could be buying or not buying based on whats been said.

I know your not like that bro so no worries about that, maybe a little wording change would have helped

peace

I see your point, trust me I do... I've dealt with more then a few small
    time scammers on one board and put in countless hours of my own free
    time to get all the info and proof and at first not everyone believed me
    and all I was doing was trying to help the members of that board and
    save some bros from losing money and getting screwed over... You did
    alot of work and I know that and I probably could have worded it alot
    better, but sometimes I just cut to the chase and say what's on my mind...

I didn't mean to undermine your work or make it sound like it's not work
    I appreciate, because it is and I do... I know you have to let him have
    his say, but after awhile it just seemed like a flaming contest more then
    anything else and that's when I thought it should be closed, that's all...
    You know I'm not one of those that doesn't appreciated someone that
    busts they ass in finding out the facts and truth, so well done...

to be honest, i wanted Bill to have his say, seeing as it was possibly damaging for his reputation and his book/business/livelihood, i thought that was only fair. As for pbs replies, yes hes hung himself, not everyone is like you bro, ok u can see whats going on, but people are still questioning my integrity, also no fear we have doubters of wrongun and alters on this thread, we even had one of our own mods question my own work, therefore i didnt want to delete anything so it looked like i had something to hide, there are numerous accusations about me in this thread also, which again i didnt want to delete for that reason, i have nothing to hide.

Again the reason its been here so long, for Bill to clear things up for his repuation and the publics peace of mind and just to show that i/we the others posting have nothing to hide, let the people know for themselves, but also, as anabolics200x is a major aas book, and if we didnt get things cleared up, then people could be buying or not buying based on whats been said.

I know your not like that bro so no worries about that, maybe a little wording change would have helped

peace

peace
    Respect to the way you handled the whole situation as very professional and also allowing PB to dig deeper and deeper. Too many times PB with his numerous other names he creates bombards a thread with false information / excuses so as to obtain a lock. As you have shown if you give him enough rope he does hang himself but also acts as a good warning how a one man scamming operation can support himself with lies and alias. He can come across as very believable but that is a skill set necessary for any scammer.

Wrongun!

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    At this point, it would be very immature for me to say "told you so" ....to the people who thought otherwise.

So I won't.

I'd never do that type of thing...

mmmmmmm not sure what you mean by that but do not think that was in question. The point was what influence did a known scammer of very questionable ethics have on any work that may have been contributed to a well written and respected book.

As can be seen from the many quotes above PB purposely gave the impression he contributed in various forms and it is good to hear WW state ''I do all of the writing for the book myself' but again do not think that was in question.

WW as written a well worded professional reply as anyone would in his position. I am confident he will review the thread and investigate further as i edorse TOJ comments ''however i feel its a little avoidance of the issues in a way'' but now he can evaluate and move forward as he see fit thanks to this thread.

Peace

Wrongun!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information