Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Paperbolix papervar tests had no var at all and 0.89mg stan!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

paperboy22 is offline Banned
    OK just one more rebuttle, then I'm outa here, first of all the lab test you posted with the stan in the var is fake:

The set ID # is 'paper'
    they tested for both oxan and stan at the same time, which is not possible
    it's fake

on the other hand the report posted on my site:
    set ID #401054

thats mine, you can check out the # and ask them if the document they produced matches the doc i have:
    Contact info:
    San Rafael Chemical Services (SRCS)
    2180 E. 4500 S. #125
    Salt Lake City, UT 84117-4434
    Phone# (801) 277-8228
    Fax# (801) 277-7207
    Email: [email protected]

http://www.srcslab.com/

it's not an issue of is the test real, but even if it's not, my paper is real, I never sent bunk in my life and I always know the powder i use is good..

as far as the web-site, i never denied owning it, the deal was I would front it for them for free and then I could get the customers off the email address, this led to problems, but I gave the site back immediatly-i didn't want it, it took 20 days because they were worried about the register data and losing control of it-but I did everything i could to give it back, thats why we talked on the phone-and I got it back to them-I was the one that did everything. you and wrongun can't know the specifics because you weren't here and it was between me and 1 other person- I 'hijaked the site' this is nonsense, your the computer guy not me.

You say you don't work for them but you are the one that designed the previous web-site and I repeatedly contacted you when I needed help editing it, so you do work for them and this comes out the day that the new bos magazinecomes out, how copuld that possibly be a coincidence.

1 last thing-I was paperboy at this forum from july 2003-yesterday, I was only banned yesterday, everyone knew that was me and I never got banned, Jason-you were the one that changed my name from paperbolix to paperboy and you had pmed me about it, I still had your pms in my box when it was cancelled, I don't mind you saying my judgement is poor but I don't believe you or wrongun think I scam people so you are lying when you repeatedly say that.

and 2 last thing-what relationship i have with flanker is irrelivant to his work, he collects empty boxes and other stuff for the magazine, they are then analyzed, he's a trainer so he has alot of empties like that because his clients juice-so it's a small town and I met him once, I don't see how that would effect his work.

You are getting boring sam,

As i have already stated, i work in ecommerce, yes I have advised them on their site, domain and hosting so i guess if you call giving friendly advise working for them then yes im guilty. As for designing the site??? ur insane if you think i would put my name to that it was SH1T and i say so myself, now i dont call my own work sh1t thats for sure.

Yes I changed your name before as it was too obvious about paperbolix, however at that point which was a good long time ago, i wasnt made aware of what was going on here, you have been quiet, i have heard no reports on you and beleive it or not, i help run a message board with 30k members, remember you is that last of my daily worries.

Since this info has just been brought to my attention again thats why it has all happened.

the relationship between pb and flanker is that they are the same person with an agenda, i Think thats very obvious now, please dont insult me anymore saying its not you, im getting to the point where ill ban each and every net cafe in Thailand, they are more trouble than they are worth.

You dont think me or wrongum beleive you are scamming, but we are lieing?? sorry i dont get that, but i beleive you are and your repeated failure to give any evidence to the contrary proves that.

on the issues of the lab tests, please contact srcs for anyone who wants to know, they are not fake.

peace

alters is offline New Member
    quoting paperboy22

as far as the web-site, i never denied owning it, the deal was I would front it for them for free and then I could get the customers off the email address, this led to problems
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    u fail to explain the problem was that you posted all over boards that you were selling paper made by british dragon you even used their email address [email protected] to take orders for paper, did british dragon agree to that ? did they ever manufacture paper products

or as it obvious besides your other scams you were misleading people to think they were buying paper made by british dragon ?

again this is on google for everyone to see

you lied back then and got caught, this sets your agenda against BD as they stopped their website being abused by you

you and flanker are the same person as proven by the IP addresses

flanker (you) is a mod on body of science who collects samples and sends to bill you as a person who has had a problem with british dragon by showing total dishonesty is not someone who should be involved with a book by a respected credible person when you have shown you have none

you (flanker) used your position as a mod there to promote products manufactured by you by posting on this board yesterday

regarding YOUR lab test you said it was a random sample 1st you sent it to the moderator fonz on elite (a mod who is now banned for scamming) by you how is that random

regarding the lab test here you say it is fake anyone on this boad can email srcs themselves(Email: [email protected]) and check whether the lab test posted by the TOJ is fake it is not

whats next another mystical screen name or alan posting as you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongun
    Bro with the greatest respect (and i do mean that as you Mod a very respected board) bute here you go

http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynami...1&highlight=#21

read the replies, bill actually states the mods contribute to the
    book!

"The mods on here are all contributing researchers and/or writers
    for my books and magazines. They are also from seperate parts of
    the world, and bring us a diverse view of black market/real market
    drugs in other parts of the world. I trust you will find the group
    to be a valuable resource"

Wrongun!
    No...I feel you...they contribute...but we don't know exactly in what capacity, how much, what areas, etc...thats what I'm saying...

For Example, did you know that I contributed to the Nandrolone article on BB4L...you know what I did? I edited it for grammar. For all we know, thats what those guys do...

You feel me...?

We don't know EXACTLY what "contributions" they make/made. We simply know that they make them.

hey bro

paperbolix/flanker has stated what he does to contribute himself in this thread (sends in samples) and has just done a shopping in bangkok survery

to paperbolix/flanker

i forgot to add you state this is a coincidence that this has come out on the same day as BOS releasing a new load of results on their site and that is the reason you have been exposed today when in fact it was the positive post made by you on this thread Paper on ar yesterday about PB papervar which got people curious and then found out you have the same IP address as paperbolix

this is the reason why this thread started not what is on BOS

anyone can see what happened on that thread leading to this exposure of you as a manfacturer using various screen names (include flanker this time as a member of body of science) to promote your own products

your agenda came about when you were exposed fully

Quote Originally Posted by alters
    hey bro

paperbolix/flanker has stated what he does to contribute himself in this thread (sends in samples) and has just done a shopping in bangkok survery
    I believe he said "Empty Boxes," not samples.

Here's what he said:

what relationship i have with flanker is irrelivant to his work, he collects empty boxes and other stuff for the magazine, they are then analyzed, he's a trainer so he has alot of empties like that because his clients juice-.
    Empty boxes is kinda different from samples...

[QUOTE=flanker2] I just send Bill as many samples as I can and assist in other ways to help with research, I havn't written for the book-I have one article coming out in the next BOS about shopping in Bangkok.

hi hitter this where i got the samples quote from also i doubt he can have empty boxes analyzed

Right...gotcha.

I'll be honest, though...the "Third-Party" issue I brought up earlier with the samples being sent in...basically (unless they are sealed in all original packaging and shrinkwrapped) invalidates any/every test, in my eyes.

And insofar as indicated by that website (so far as I found), FLANKER has not sent in any paper to be analysed, and has only sent in goods from major manufacturers (amps, etc...)...and he wasn't involved with the production of the '2004 book as far as we know. As noted earlier by myself and TOJ, in this thread, FLANKER never mentions paper on BOS.

That being said, I wouldn't trust Jesus H. Christ to send in a sample if it weren't in all original packaging.

anyone else have any input on this??

testtester is offline New Member
    apparently nobody cares..

Jason-A please answer a few questions about the SRCS lab test you posted:

You say this is an SRCS
    1. Where it says Set ID#-this should be a 5 or 6 digit #, not a word, yours says 'paper' I have seen dozens of lab reports from SRCS and they always have a 5 or 6 digit number there.

2. The Client ID# should just be a description of what the SRCS lab tech has in front of him-tablets, or if it was a vial with a lable on it, it would say for example-"Testosterone Propionate 250mg/ml..
    Yours says "Paperbolix Papervar"

3. I have never seen an SRCS report in which they tested for 2 separate chemicals at the same time, this is not possible as for each test you conduct you have to use a CONTROL chemical for the test, it should be 2 separate tests with 2 documents-furthermore even if you did test for 2 it was supposed to be a test for oxandrolone; how would they know to also test for stanozolol , why not oxan and oxy?

4. Who sent in the paper sample and what motivated hm to pay the 1XX $s for 2 tests? 2large?

other then that-it's a nice little piece of desktop publishing

The document posted on paperbolix is consistent with all other SRCS lab reports I have seen, your's is an obvious fake, I would think that you have seen enough SRCS reports to know this was fake..

I will attempt to verify both reports next week by email even though this one is clearly FAKE.

update-i just spent the last 30 minutes looking at 1 srcs lab report after another-not a SINGLE one has the above noted irregularities-particularly point #1 and #3, please just answer those points or withdraw the fake document
    Last edited by testtester; 01-02-2005 at 06:54 AM.

in answer 1,2,3

here is an email from srcs

----- Forwarded message from SRCS <[email protected]> ----- To Whom It May Concern:

Attached to this email is the Chemical Analysis Report you
    requested from
    San Rafael Chemical Services. The file is in PDF, and you must
    have Adobe
    Acrobat Reader to view it.

You will also be receiving a signed hardcopy of this report on a
    company
    letterhead unless no street address is provided, or you are re- requesting an old report.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Best Wishes,
    Joe Larsen
    San Rafael Chemical Services
    [email protected]
    (801) 277-8228

if anyone even you needs clarification, contact the lab, whats the point in posting up your questions here???

as for your comments about the descriptions, i have tests here that say "britishdragon decabol" so your comments there are simply nonsene still trying to rectify a situation thats way way fuked.

as for question 4, why is that any of your business? just gives you more fuel to add more angles to your scamming ways.

peace

Sir,

If you are referring to the PAPER-1 report we were contracted by *** to
    perform, then yes we can and will confirm that the analysis was performed by
    San Rafael Chemical Services and all sample preparation and handling was
    according to our laboratory guidelines.

Now in your query, I am not entirely sure what you are saying or what you
    would like to do/have done. If you could clarify and let me know I would be
    happy to assist you in any way I can.

Thank you,

Joe Larsen
    SRCS

paperbolix lab test by paperbolix

hi pb,alpha or whatever name you will create today

here is your supposed random lab test result thread on elitefitness

it was sent by you to a mod to get tested and you call that a random sample

anyone looking at this thread also please note the mod who conducted the test was fonz who is now also banned from there for scamming

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...ght=paperbolix

anyone can read this what;s the next conspiracy theory ?

What alters says isn't true, I didn't send it to Fonz, he and JA had it bought from me at random from a 3rd party, I didn't even know they were testing me, or which paper I sent went to test.

JASON-you have now complemented your fake lab report with a fake email, I will ask you again to specifically address ?'s 1 & 3:
    1. Where it says Set ID#-this should be a 5 or 6 digit #, not a word, yours says 'paper' I have seen dozens of lab reports from SRCS and they always have a 5 or 6 digit number there.
    3. I have never seen an SRCS report in which they tested for 2 separate chemicals at the same time, this is not possible as for each test you conduct you have to use a CONTROL chemical for the test, it should be 2 separate tests with 2 documents-furthermore even if you did test for 2 it was supposed to be a test for oxandrolone; how would they know to also test for stanozolol , why not oxan and oxy?

I can't find a single report thats like that, i emailed srcs-i will forward their response with headers if/when I get one.

Lastly the fonz test is board certified, EF wouldn't have posted it if it wasn't real, the fact that fonz gets banned later on a separate issue is irrelevent, lets not forget fonz was banned in 2004 after being at EF since 2000 with 8495 posts-and was banned after a single incident which he denied, i'd still take his word over yours at this point, and he was never a friend of mine.

your fake test comes out of nowhere, from nobody, wasn't posted until now, and even if it was real (which is impossible) how would you know that '2large'-aka nobody sent paperbolix and not just a peice of paper - the test is crap
    Last edited by testtester; 01-02-2005 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by testtester

I'd like to address this, and all of the questions in this post which I can shed light on. Last week one of our members (Jackman) posted a test (on MGL) and it had the letters "FRENC" instead of numbers. I called SRCS and they confirmed that some tests have stuff like that instead of the usual string of numbers. A phone call to them, by any interested partie(s) will confirm the truth of my statement.

I can't find a single report thats like that, i emailed srcs-i will forward their response with headers if/when I get one.

Look for the MGL tests by Jackman, on this board, posted in December.

3. I have never seen an SRCS report in which they tested for 2 separate chemicals at the same time, this is not possible as it should be 2 separate tests with 2 documents-f?
    It's simply 2 tests, but the results are on 1 piece of paper, in that format. Its not 1 "double test" per se...

I've seen that type of test before, but usually with something like Sustanon , IP's test blend, etc...where you have to test (and pay) for every ester you want done. Its still printed on the same lab report, in that exact format.

for each test you conduct you have to use a CONTROL chemical for the test,
    As a point of note, you don't have to use a control chemical. When I tested Trenbolone Enanthenate, I was the first on the net to do so, and no control existed. The same held for Masteron Enanthenate tests I was involved with.

They send you a little explanation saying that no control exists, etc...

You can go to www.bodybuilding4life.com, and look in the lab-test-forum, for my Tren E tests, and you'll see that noted on the document.

Lastly the fonz test is board certified, EF wouldn't have posted it if it wasn't real, the fact that fonz gets banned later on a separate issue is irrelevent
    Yes. It is, in fact irrelevant, in a way. Just because he scammed people, etc...at a later date, doesn't make that contribution automatically invalid. It does cast a shadow of doubt on it. Einstein1905, DaBull, Fonz...they all produced a body of whork which was later seen as suspect because of their actions.

However, I don't know what "board certified" means. SRCS will not confirm or deny a test if you don't have the contact information or payment information of the person who sent in the product to be tested. I was, as a result, unable to validate Jackman's tests. Hence if you turst Jackman, you'll trust the tests. The same is true for Fonz's tests.

hello sam aka paperbolix aka testsetter aka flanker aka a millon screen names

TOJ would have to be stupid to make a fake email from srcs when anyone can email them for the test to see if it is real
    it is not like info is hidden

the fonz was respected when he posted that result now he is a marked scammer

since you are online now

why not answer this ?

why when you admit on here admining the bd site at the time post on boards to sell british dragon paper products manufactured by british dragon with their email as the sales contact and a link to british dragon paper ?

lets see you explain how this is fake when anyone can go to google search for paperbolix british dragon and find your adverts from november 2003 when the so called problem started ?

has british dragon ever manufactured or said they make paper ?

or did you mislead people to think they are buying paper from british dragon ?

including one advert with the almost same ip address as you on here?

why are you posting on your a thread about paper under another screen name to promote your own products ?

why are the long time vets mavy, shadow4falcon, sofa george plus many others on elite against you, ban you and call you scammer ? is every vet on someones pay roll ?

why are you banned from over 20 sites

why are you involved in sending samples to a magazine with your history of lies and self promotion

here are a number of threads from elite about you
    http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...ght=paperbolex

why do you repeatley use many different screen names on boards ?

bottom line you are not a unbiased person you have had problems everywhere and you are sending in supposed unbiased samples to a respected book

let me guess next point is all those threads everyone is on the pay roll ?

burman is offline Junior Member
    i used to work for a guy ( marketing) who was incredibly smart. this guy had something like a 180-190 I.Q and he had a.d.d at the same time so it was kinda weird but that is another story. the most amazeing thing about this guy is how well he could sell his product along with the incredibly intrakit bull**** he could spin. when i hear pb talk it reminds me so much of this guy. in the end he screwed over many people, closed down his company and opened back under a different name with new investors (suckers). what's really funny about all of this is i have been around for a very short time. i have checked out many boards and websites and even i! know that pb is a friggen scammer, the info is all over the **** place.

when i hear pb talk it reminds me so much of this guy.
    very good point, people actually beleive his sh1t, its insane

Wrongun is offline New Member
    Well this thread has moved on since i have been away LOL and in typical Paperbolix fashion we now have a plethora of different screen names with the subject matter being twisted. It is and has been quite simple for over a year now:

Paperbolix solicates for business on the open forums of Elite and PM and gets banned
    Paperbolix uses vets from Elite to say they are his refs (similar to how the famous Apeman scammed)
    Paperbolix uses the Brit Drag website to take orders but fails to actually send product (please ask Goldprospector from Elite who is still out $ and many others)
    Paperbolix teams up with a one legged drunk and writes to the Thai authorities about his competition in attempt to put them out of business
    Paperbolix & new partner send threatening e-mails to those who call him scammer (was entertaining actually but nevertheless not good practice)
    Paperbolix signs up and gets banned from every major board on the net because of his scams / inferior product
    Paperbolix denies he is all the alters but writing style same, IP same and same poxy subject
    Paperbolix uses many alters to discredit competition
    Known Thai sources have their passwords hacked and guess what sing paperbolix praises and say all rest are crap (obviously nothing to do with Paperbolix)
    Paperbolix hits every major board solicating for business (similar to FORBB)

There are many more and where BOS comes into it is THE ABOVE GUY IS THE ONE THAT IS ASSITING / MOD in reports from a respect person such as Bill L.

I do not think it is any more complicated than that IMHO. I take on board your commenst Hooker but bottom line is who we are actually talking about here. He has taken the scamming methods of Apeman and FORBB to bring you Paperbolix

The evidence speaks for itself and every other majoyr BB'ing board out there has banned him due to members being scammed.

Wrongun!

Jackman is offline Banned

You say this is an SRCS
    not true my mgl test had same thing.
    Last edited by Jackman; 01-02-2005 at 11:46 AM.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I'm a member there as well, but it is clearly stated that the mods do help out finding new products and such TO BE TESTED. Not to give their own review and Mr. Llewellyn just say,"ok". You can P.M. Llewellyn and ask him how it works and he will tell you.
    I just suggest that any and all members do not deal with mods for your gear. Find a source.

OK hooker, I wasn't able to find another document like that but we'll wait and see, but it's not my test even if it's real-then it's not my test, the 3rd party must have sent in bogus paper that didn't come from me, and this is the first time that bogus test has been posted ANYWHERE, even though it was supposedly tested a while back-proof that the bogus test has no credibility there is no way my powder is anything but good, and I never got any complaints from customers that the papers not working, it's an attempt at sabatage.

one last thing I'm not "banned from 20 sites"; the big board like this don't let you use an obvious handle like paperbolix-it's too much of a source post and a few boards have influential people like wrongun or jason and they run me off but there are at least but i'm back on those boards with a 'pb' type name, I just never post, I think the total number of boards that banned the name paperbolix or paperboy is about 4 (including this one in which I was banned after 2 years 2 days ago) - 2 of them I was banned in 2003 the first month I started because I didn't know the rules and a competitors/friends didn't want me on their turf, which is fine but it has nothing to do with scamming or product quality.
    Last edited by testtester; 01-02-2005 at 08:14 PM.

PB aka testsetter

you say you are not a scammer

well answer this 1 question ?

you do admit on this board you were admin of the british dragon website it is in your threads here, then why are there adverts for british dragon paper products on other boards from november 2003 (one with an almost identical logged ip address as yours) with your website and [email protected] as the contact

did british dragon make paper products ever or did you mislead people to think they are buying paper made by british dragon ?

THIS is a scam in it self

anyone can search for them on google by searching for british dragon paperbolix

answer mr PB or is this another sabotage as google are on the payroll ?

peaker is offline Senior Member
    this is an interesting thread...

PB aka flanker you state noone has ever complained about your paper

here yesterday on the thread about paper there was no positive comments about your paper and a complaint below

the only positive was posted by you under your other screen name bos'flanker again here is the thread below and the link to the thread on this board

PS SINCE YOU KEEP AVOIDING THE SCAMMING QUESTION ON MY LAST POST ABOUT BRITISH DRAGON PAPER ABOVE MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER THAT AS YOU HAVE BEEN ASKED THAT MANY TIMES ALREADY AND KEEP AVOIDING IT

remember that advertising by you is on google !

Paper
    #6 12-29-2004, 04:22 PM
    Buy all of your supplements for up to 30% BELOW WHOLESALE at www.AllSportsNutrition.com
    groundandpoundpwr21
    Associate Member Join Date: Jun 2003

Heard the cat is good tried his old associates stuff pb was dissapointed with the paperdbol havent tried anything else though.

groundandpoundpwr21
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to groundandpoundpwr21
    Find all posts by groundandpoundpwr21
    Add groundandpoundpwr21 to Your Buddy List

#7 12-29-2004, 05:36 PM
    Buy all of your supplements for up to 30% BELOW WHOLESALE at www.AllSportsNutrition.com
    hooker
    Anabolic Forum Moderator Join Date: Apr 2002

His old associate is/was a total scumbag.

The cat's products are awesome (yes, I've used them).

hooker
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to hooker
    Visit hooker's homepage!
    Find all posts by hooker
    Add hooker to Your Buddy List

#8 12-29-2004, 05:52 PM
    crashcrew
    Newbie Member Join Date: Dec 2004

Thanks bro's!

crashcrew
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to crashcrew
    Find all posts by crashcrew
    Add crashcrew to Your Buddy List

#9 12-30-2004, 09:36 AM
    BOS'FLanker
    Banned Join Date: Nov 2004

I've used the pb papervar and that was very good

I ordered from pb, I actually did get a product paperbol, was my first time with dbol at the time and 40 mgs didnt do jack.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Testester

Testtester, This is true about the description. I had something tested from a UGL and it said the lab name and the compound (britishdragon decabol) ie: (******* labs Testosterone Propionate ) so that doesn't mean it's fake. Contact Joe at SRCS and simply ask him. Easy as that.

You say this is an SRCS

2. The Client ID# should just be a description of what the SRCS lab tech has in front of him-tablets, or if it was a vial with a lable on it, it would say for example-"Testosterone Propionate 250mg/ml..
    Yours says "Paperbolix Papervar"

4. Who sent in the paper sample and what motivated hm to pay the 1XX $s for 2 tests? 2large?

other then that-it's a nice little piece of desktop publishing

The document posted on paperbolix is consistent with all other SRCS lab reports I have seen, your's is an obvious fake, I would think that you have seen enough SRCS reports to know this was fake..

I will attempt to verify both reports next week by email even though this one is clearly FAKE.

update-i just spent the last 30 minutes looking at 1 srcs lab report after another-not a SINGLE one has the above noted irregularities-particularly point #1 and #3, please just answer those points or withdraw the fake document

OK hooker, I wasn't able to find another document like that but we'll wait and see, but it's not my test even if it's real-then it's not my test, the 3rd party must have sent in bogus paper that didn't come from me, and this is the first time that bogus test has been posted ANYWHERE, even though it was supposedly tested a while back-proof that the bogus test has no credibility there is no way my powder is anything but good, and I never got any complaints from customers that the papers not working, it's an attempt at sabatage.

one last thing I'm not "banned from 20 sites"; the big board like this don't let you use an obvious handle like paperbolix-it's too much of a source post and a few boards have influential people like wrongun or jason and they run me off but there are at least but i'm back on those boards with a 'pb' type name, I just never post, I think the total number of boards that banned the name paperbolix or paperboy is about 4 (including this one in which I was banned after 2 years 2 days ago) - 2 of them I was banned in 2003 the first month I started because I didn't know the rules and a competitors/friends didn't want me on their turf, which is fine but it has nothing to do with scamming or product quality.
    Do you really believe your lies?

It was never the name of Paperbolix or the plethora of alters you always go on to create. It was and is however because you scammed people, open source post, solicate for business through PM and mail the ''Rat out'' any of your competition. This is why you are banned from most of the recognised BB'ing sites under the screen names we have found you with not because of anything else.

You really do remind me of FORBB i am sure he now really forgets his time as Getbig, wargod etc and you are similar you forget the people you scammed and what you actually have done. Is it impossible for you to go away and make an honest living?

If nothing else you are are entertaining with all your alters and twisting of the truth. You have not accused me of being anyone yet or how about is it me that works for Brit Drag (not Jason) LMFAO we must be getting to that point soon LOL

Wrongun!

Test Tester please do not send me PM's. If you are going to accuse me of being an employee of someone do it in the open so you can be made to look silliy in the open (adds to the entertainment you do bring).

As for disliking you yes it is true as you and your one legged drunk partner thouight it right to write to the Thai authorities about some good bro's putting them and their customers at risk. You then proceeded to threaten me just a shame for you that you bit off a bit much than you can chew and hop a long your partner hopped off crying and you hid away in Thai and are really not worth the air fare. Now if you want to play at big men threatening people and their families then you should really do your homework on who it is you attempt to threaten should you not?

Now back to the issue as you scammed people a few years ago thats ok is iit? we should forget? You say Elite do not entyertain if my memory serves me right you tried on many occasions to rejoin even saying you are a female and paying for Platinum but were still banned. Maybe as Goildprospectioor etc (you remember him you scammed him through the BD website) still post there?

Why do you continue yes you are being hounded like any other scammer out there. Would we invite any of them back after a couple of years and they say it was a few transactions gone wrong please grow up.

Wrongun!

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    I ordered from pb, I actually did get a product paperbol, was my first time with dbol at the time and 40 mgs didnt do jack.
    From what i have read, ppl obviously don't trust paperboy, paperbolix, etc etc for the reasons as discussed - so he has been banned, that decision is probably not going to be changed - so why keep discussing it, he will nvr admit to it being true. He's banned so let it ride....

As for the above quote, that says enough for me not to trust the gear.

lol its getting funny now, he already said you and me work for bd further up the post somewhere!

i think people can see the lies now, funny about FORBB hes also posting on the bos board and him and flanker are 'bro's" lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    lol its getting funny now, he already said you and me work for bd further up the post somewhere!

i think people can see the lies now, funny about FORBB hes also posting on the bos board and him and flanker are 'bro's" lol

LOL yes he usually says i am either the Cat or owner of BD i guess i must have been demoted to worker LMFAO.

As for FORBB he has selected memory as well with regards his scamming antics as Getbig, getbig4men, Wargod, getbig4man i can only assume that FORBB is passing on his experience of bombarding boards under new names and has selective memory over his past poor transactions while Sam helps him with his English LOL

As for the fake refs PB certainly got that from Apeman he was a master at that but at least he put fake e-mail addys so he could answer the refs. As you can see he put real ones and got exposed so being bright certainly was not on his CV LOL

Hi last attempt at being a gangster failed as well when he enlisted the frightning one legged drunkard from Liverpool as his enforcer / rat so not a good past couple of years.

Now even with all that above and him scamming people it means people that expose him at every oppurtunity must have a vested interest apart from keeping the boards clean from him. I can say i can name over 10 boards where he has been banned multiple times (not as many as FORBB but hey he is still junior to the poor English master at bombarding boards LOL).

Not sure which bit of it he does not understand and why he feels after all this he should be allowed to post and solicate his trade on the boards.

Still entertainment value he is just boring after a while

Get ready for the PM's and mails that is usually his next trick under many different names. IMHO he is lonely and could do with getting out more and keeping better company and looking for a real job not more get rich quick schemes

Wrongun!

None of that changes the fact that BOS is a magazine and Anabolics 2XXX is the most respected AAS book, flanker and forbb are MODs at that organization - your one of the mods at this site, which is basically a site that sells protein and of course the Anabolics 2005 book, and has a board also

to say that you have more credibility then them is a case of delusions of granduer, if anything your jealous and have an inferiority complex
    and you basically admitted to working for British Dragon up the thread somewhere, or being really close to them

also the test you posted has never been posted before on any board until you pulled it out of a hat now, it's a lame attempt at sabatage, the real paperbolix test stands at 9.59 and posted, hopefully I will get confirmation on that test soon, even if yours isn't a fake report, it's not my stuff that was tested like that as I know my powders are good.

you still never told us just who the hell paid the 200$ to get it tested and how could you possibly know it came from me, the fonz one clearly did come from me, you wouldn't of put down the 200$ unless you had an sabatage agenda and sent in a fake sample, or the test itself is a fake document.
    Last edited by testtester; 01-03-2005 at 08:20 AM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alters
    PB aka testsetter

you do admit on this board you were admin of the british dragon website it is in your threads here, then why are there adverts for british dragon paper products on other boards from november 2003 (one with an almost identical logged ip address as yours) with your website and [email protected] as the contact

did british dragon make paper products ever or did you mislead people to think they are buying paper made by british dragon ?

As a disinterested 3rd party reading this rather interesting exchange, I would like testester, etc. to answer the above quoted post. If not, then you have no prayer of credibility for any of your accusations and defenses and should stop wasting all of our time.

you are online for the 5th time i have posted this ..........................

you are talking about credibility well here is one answer the below and then tell me someone with such a problem should be collecting samples for a credible magazine like bos

PB aka testsetter

None of that changes the fact that BOS is a magazine and Anabolics 2XXX is the most respected AAS book, flanker and forbb are MODs at that organization - your one of the mods at this site, which is basically a site that sells protein and of course the Anabolics 2005 book, and has a board also

to say that you have more credibility then them is a case of delusions of granduer, if anything your jealous and have an inferiority complex
    and you basically admitted to working for British Dragon up the thread somewhere, or being really close to them

also the test you posted has never been posted before on any board until you pulled it out of a hat now, it's a lame attempt at sabatage, the real paperbolix test stands at 9.59 and posted, hopefully I will get confirmation on that test soon, even if yours isn't a fake report, it's not my stuff that was tested like that as I know my powders are good.

you still never told us just who the hell paid the 200$ to get it tested and how could you possibly know it came from me, the fonz one clearly did come from me, you wouldn't of put down the 200$ unless you had an sabatage agenda and sent in a fake sample, or the test itself is a fake document.
    Yawn!!!! again you fail to answer the questions

Here is another one to get you back on track does not really matter what mg the paper from PB (i.e. you) tests as many recieved nothing (or in fact it was winny not var). IMHO you actually sending bunk is a step up from sending nothing. Suprised WL actually got paper to test you usually just take the money and send nothing!!!!

Now we are back on track how about answering the questions regards [email protected] ???????????

Go for it PB you have had long enough to think about it

Wrongun!

As far as the post advertsing paper on the infonamerican addy, that was a scrolling board and someone had posted an advert for me, I had told britishdragon who had done it and that I asked him to stop, the arrangement I had with british dragon was that I would front 'own' their web-site instead of payment I could 'take' the customers off that email address and send them a list and sell to them-in compensation for the admin (they also wanted me to get my powder from them instead of direct but I wasn't interested in doing that), that caused problems with the distributors who were never informed of the arrangement, when it blew up, the easiest thing for everyone to do was to blame me-mainly since Jason and the gang are all friends with the owner, blaming me is just convenience so everyone could stay 'good bros' -but I think the manager of a company needs to take responsibility for his own actions-as far as the repeated 'scammer' allegations anyone can see I'm not on the scammers list on any board, if I was such a notorious scammer.....

I got the email back from SRCS (I got the headers or you can just email them your self with the numbers if you need verification):
    To Whom it May Concern,
    Both the lab reports attached to this email (Set ID 401054 & Set ID PAPER)
    are official reports generated by San Rafael Chemical Services and the
    results shown accurately reflect those held at this facility.

Thank you,

Joe Larsen
    SRCS

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 7:37 AM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: please verify these lab tests

Hi I was told to contact Joe Larsen, I need to verify that these 2 reports
    were done by your company, the first is Set ID#:401054 the second set ID#
    paper I have attached picts of the reports please tell me if these came from
    your company, thank you for your time..

But I just want to repeat that the 'paper' ID test is a sabatage attempt, the bd friends actually wasted their money so they could send a fake paper that wasn't from me, then they simply asked srcs to lable it 'paperbolix' and to test for stan and var, and it begs the question how would they know to test for stan, the fake report was never allowed on any board until now..The 9.59 report that was my stuff was authorised to be posted on EF and was.

One last note the bd 'friends', since they don't like to be called 'employees'-the main bd guy makes the paper for RC, thats why when BD primobolan tablets come out, so does paperprimo, the paperprimo is made from the powder that bd buys, so in that sense bd/rc is a competitor with higher prices and a product that tested between 6-8 on EF when mine posted at 9.59, so they're constantly trying to sabatage me with attacks and lies-they clearly have a financial interest in doing this thread and the 'paper' ID test was CLEARLY sent in by them, because they're the only ones that had the document and refuse to admit 'who really' did the test.

I'll let Wrongun and Jason put in the last word and then we'll let the thread drop (I hope)

One last note: I will give Jason credit for at least allowing me to defend myself by not banning testtester, I don't mind threads like this as long as I'm allowed to express my prespective.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    As a disinterested 3rd party reading this rather interesting exchange, I would like testester, etc. to answer the above quoted post. If not, then you have no prayer of credibility for any of your accusations and defenses and should stop wasting all of our time.
    Last edited by testtester; 01-04-2005 at 03:53 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information