Thread: Cutting Cycle

RhIno is offline New Member

Cutting Cycle

This should be pretty good. Not sure about Turinabol though. For anyone who wants to comment on it. Any constructive critizium is appearciated.

Parabolan -
    228 mg X 8 weeks
    Winstrol Depot-
    200 mg X 8 weeks
    Oral-Turinabol-
    40-50 mg X 8 weeks
    Clomid-
    100 mg X Start 8th week then 50 mg by 9th, and 10th week

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you have real parabolan ?
    what's turinabol ? if it's oral, it is definitely not test, so you need to add some test in there at about 4-500mg/wk.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Turinabol is impossible to find in the United States. Also, the parabolan is definately fake. I've never used or know anyone that has used turinabol. There is a profile of turinabol and parabolan on the home page of Anabolic Review. Look under "drug profiles".

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Did that come out of a medicine cabinet from the 1980's?

RhIno is offline New Member
    The Parabolan I have is defintely real, and I know of 2 sources. Its very expensive though about $15-20 per amp. Its real trust me ive used it before, its real. Turinabol I can aswell form one of my sources aswell. But, I might want to get Equipose instead or maybe a Test Prop, or Cyp. I dont know yet im just setting up my next cycle for the coming season.
    "People say that using steriods is like trying to play God. But, I keep telling them im just pickin up were God left off."
    Last edited by RhIno; 03-21-2002 at 01:17 PM.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Taking from AR itself just looking out for you,

"The chance of finding real Parabolan on the black market is around 5%. That is the reason why we take a chance and claim that only very few of you who read this book will have ever held an original Parabolan in your hand, let alone injected one. Those who have not tried the originals simply cannot take part in this discussion. As to the effect, the difference between the real French Parabolan and the fakes circulating on the black market is gigantic"

Thread Information