J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Few fina ?'s about fina

A few people have told me before that you should not take fina until later in your AS life because its strong and you'll get the same effect from a weaker AS, that it would not be as effective later if you did it now.

Sounds good and seem right to me.

But I was talking to a friend about fina, he loves it and uses it quite a bit. He said its his AS of choice because it does not clog up your receptors so your body never gains a resistance to it and you never have any wasted.

Also it’s so cheap and easy to get, low legal risk.

Toxic on the system but with the right precautions side effects are avoidable/minimal.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    bump

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    b

4plates is offline Banned
    besides what you stated,tren should be taken ed so alot of new guys arent up for ed injections.

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member
    Good point 4plates. I am ending my first cycle of Cyp 400mg/wk and EQ 400 mg/ wk with tren ed 38mg/day and I am having a hard time with site rotation. I cant hit the glute, because I am so swole up my back cramps up when I turn and reach. Guess that is kind of a good problem!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    the ed injections is the only reason why i'd think newbies shouldn't use it. i see no problem with using it in your first and every cycle. receptors recover very quickly. the reason people grow less and less is because of their genetic boundaries. once you are over that boundary like many pro bb then you'll have to take thousands of mg of steroids per week just so you don't lose any muscle, forget about gains.

Thread Information