View Poll Results: do you think i'll pass my drug test?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

47 69.12%
  • no

21 30.88%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ryan2g is offline Junior Member
    that whizzinator sure sounds a helluva lot better than shoving a catheter in. Id invest in that if I was you.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I wanna see results as soon as you get them too man! Keep us updated! This **** cracks me up!

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rylly41
    any more thoughts?
    worse case scenario... you pass the piss test, but the same intelligence leak that originally put you under suspicion could blow your cover on this stunt.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    madness! good luck tho

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    that might just be the coolest thing i've ever heard!! good luck man... i'd say u're good to go

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    lets drop the stupid "whizzinator" thing, it wouldn't work for NCAA testing.

Halenstone is offline New Member
    What the hell are you ever gonna do if they develop a sh1t test?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me put this plain and simple. I'd rather be kicked off the team or better yet shot, than to stick a catheter in me along with my buddies piss.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Halenstone
    What the hell are you ever gonna do if they develop a sh1t test?
    hahahhah

"Dude... I know this sounds really weird but I need some of your poop to put in my ass"

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, i was in your same sit last season on my team. the piss man came and tested me and a few other players on our team. 2 of use were on cycle and u obviously have the same mind set as me, cause i heard bout that and i did the same thing u did. i would do anything just so i woudn't get kicked off the team, it hurt like hell but i think it was well worth it and my test came back clear so i'm pretty sure ur in the clear bro

I'm pretty sure the guy whos piss you used is going to come back with marijuana in it...as long is not steroids its cool.

Next time make **** sure you have a reliable piss sample.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I would be very suprised if you tested positive, however if you do test positive tell them you were taking DHEA (which almost always will show a positive test for Anabolic steriods ) and demand that you be retested. I think NCAA allows a retest...They used to anyway.
    Goodluck,
    He just finished a test-E and Deca cycle... Re-testing is the last thing he should request

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    He just finished a test-E and Deca cycle... Re-testing is the last thing he should request
    Thats true. But next time he could have longer to prepare.
    Here's another true thing about people using caths: Alot of people have been known to use dog urine And that's totally true...Thing is, how does one go about getting your dog to piss in a cup?

how does one go about getting your dog to piss in a cup?

SOrry but this is hilarious

Thanks Bro.. you made my nite

s h i t MBaraso

i had to twice

Thing is, how does one go about getting your dog to piss in a cup?
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    "Dude... I know this sounds really weird but I need some of your poop to put in my ass"
    Quotes of the night. Thank you bros. This has been one very amusing thread. However I do wish you the best of luck on your test. Let us all know. You have some pretty big balls for a guy whos balls are probably pretty shrunk right now.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    s h i t MBaraso

i had to twice
    Funny thing is it's true lol A guy was repeatedly using dog urine for his test's and passed everyone of em with flying colors!
    I've done some crazy sh it in my life but if passing a drug test meant I'd have to inject dog piss into my bladder I'd soon rather just fail the test and deal with the consiquinces...

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    A Fuking Men to that one...

Not to mention there are much better options then trying to do this
    to yourself and it's not even a guarantee you will pass the test like
    this... Hope he does, but the odds are great to be honest...

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Let me put this plain and simple. I'd rather be kicked off the team or better yet shot, than to stick a catheter in me along with my buddies piss.

Bump to the top for updates.

I told him he has a 50/50 shot at this working...
    It's like rolling dice at the craps table to be real
    honest with you... Much better options and ways
    around this, but you need to do your homework...

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    hahahhah

LOL, That **** is hilarious.

Doing that **** has got to take some serious balls. Props to you. The only thing i would be concerned with is infection which was mentioned, and the fact that some other traces of your urine could contaminate your friends' urine causing the results to be positive.

Did you ask your buddies if they had the clap or any other cute venereal diseases? LOL.

Anyways bro please let us know if you get busted or not. If i had to pick one over the other id say you prolly wont. Good luck bro.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

piss test

Are you serious. I hope it was worth it... Good luck bro.

QUOTE=rylly41]Im an Division I athlete and I just finished a Test E/ Deca cycle. This morning i got a call from our trainer saying he had reasonable suspicion to test me and my roomate for roids. We freaked out. We didnt know what to do. We had to get tested at 1 and we got the call at 11. So when ran to a pharmacy and bought 4 catheters, a pump and some numbing gel and then we called some of our teammates for a clean sample. We pissed alot all day so we think our bladders were fairly empty. Then we inserted the catheters and pumped our teammates piss into our bladders. when i pulled it out, i had to piss soo bad. I drove over to the training room and gave my sample. when i went, it shot out like a waterfall. then at the end, it make a farting noise cause there was air up in my bladder. My question to everyone is do you think ill be able to pull this off? Or did i give a positive sample because the other guys urine was in my bladder for 10 mins? has anyone heard of this working? if so let me know cause im soo stressed out right now. thanks for all your help.[/QUOTE]

rylly41 is offline Associate Member
    ya, i still havent heard anything. I took the test Tuesday afternoon andd they split my piss into two different cups. one to be tested for street drugs and the other for 'roids. The street drug test will prolly come back tomarrow and it'll be negative but they said the roid test would take a week. so i prolly wont hear till mon or tues. And theyll prolly only tell me if i fail. If i pass then they wont say a thing.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    i dont see why you woudlnt pass, i dont have any experience with this sort of thing. Just hope they dont test you again cause doenst deca stay in you for 18 months. You will have to go through all that pain again

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    props to u man for doing that ... but steroid tests are supposed to be random .. the trainer testing u cause he thinks ur on juice is complete bulls**t ... but anyway .... u gotta a big set of balls for doin some ish like that ... good stuff man ... hope ur good to go

Yeah a week is about normal for an anabolic test, 3 days or so for recs...
    Even though what you did is completely crazy to me I wish you luck...

ya, i still havent heard anything. I took the test Tuesday afternoon andd they split my piss into two different cups. one to be tested for street drugs and the other for 'roids. The street drug test will prolly come back tomarrow and it'll be negative but they said the roid test would take a week. so i prolly wont hear till mon or tues. And theyll prolly only tell me if i fail. If i pass then they wont say a thing.

DownTownNY is offline Banned
    thats why there called movies.
    lol

n8or is offline Junior Member
    The "farting" imagery left an unpleasant imprint on my mind.(quote)

hahahahahahhahahahahaha, cant think.. ahhaha

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a common way to beat steroid tests, during the barry bonds scandel hbo showed quite a few documentaries on steroids and testing. the doc said that the catheter thing was the only thing that could actually beat the test and they were trying to find some way to combat that method. the only place u ****ed up is that ur buddy also should have been catheterized in order to keep the urine sterile. and as far as the whizzinator u have to get butt naked in front of the piss man and at some schools he will hold it for you. we used to piss him off by pissin on his hand. but bottom line bro as far as the test goes u should be in the clear.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, everytime I look at this thread, I cringe. you know that feeling? It's that same feeling I got when my buddy got tested for STD's. They had to stick a huge q-tip in his dick. Not only once, but they had to do it again because they screwed up.Thinking about that gets me queezy..... AHHHHHHH Man, I just don't think I could ever let someone stick something in my dick. They would seriously have to put me in a straight jacket or better yet, knock me completed out. That whole was not meant for objects to be inserted especially another mans piss!!!!

I hope the test comes back negative for you. Good luck.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 01-28-2005 at 11:21 AM.

Forgiveness is offline Junior Member
    Saline solution could be used instead of another man's piss. Maybe a chem guy on here can verify this, but I think saline solution appears identical to urine as drug testers examine it.

they tested the PH level and temperature of the urine right there after i pissed to make sure it was legit. But i passed those tests because it was urine...just not mine. I hope this thing turns out good. My career is riding on the results. Thanks for everyones help

You guys really don't research very much do you???

All the top elite athletes pay a certain company thousands of $$$
    to be able to beat the test, there are 2 companies I know of that
    specialize in just that and no it's not with a cather either... Do you
    really think better then everyone, so he thinks Barry Bonds is going
    to stick that up his Dick??? Sorry, but you're wrong and that doctor
    if anything was probably just blowing smoke to avoid naming such Co.
    that do this for Elite Athletes...

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    this is a common way to beat steroid tests, during the barry bonds scandel hbo showed quite a few documentaries on steroids and testing. the doc said that the catheter thing was the only thing that could actually beat the test and they were trying to find some way to combat that method. the only place u ****ed up is that ur buddy also should have been catheterized in order to keep the urine sterile. and as far as the whizzinator u have to get butt naked in front of the piss man and at some schools he will hold it for you. we used to piss him off by pissin on his hand. but bottom line bro as far as the test goes u should be in the clear.

Rylly41 even though I will not give you the name of these Companies
    or anyone for that matter, if you have a honest to god chance of
    becoming a Pro Athlete in your chosen sport then what you really need
    to research and ask some questions around your way, maybe that one
    trainer that seems like he knows something he ain't about to tell you
    and try to find out more..This way you did it is not guaranteed, but
    I still hope it works for you bro...

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    you know that feeling? It's that same feeling I got when my buddy got tested for STD's. They had to stick a huge q-tip in his dick.
    Sucks to be your buddy. When i got tested for STDs the swab was only about the size of a toohpick. And ppl think they shove that **** way in there man they only stick it in not even half an inch. Still hurts tho

Its not gonna work. Check out the thred i put up...."catheter story"

Just curious based on your location... You an Orangeman?

Its not gonna work. Check out the thred i put up...."catheter story"

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Omg, that is the most disturbing story Ive ever heard. I think I would of just flushed my system with a cup of vinegar then 3 gallons of water and a Vitamin every gallon. It always worked when I was gettin tested as long as you have at least 3 hours notice.

It works much different for steroid metabolites bro... Not the same as recs...
    And your method is not a great fool proof one either.. So much bad unproven
    info on this thread and to bad some might follow some of it anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Omg, that is the most disturbing story Ive ever heard. I think I would of just flushed my system with a cup of vinegar then 3 gallons of water and a Vitamin every gallon. It always worked when I was gettin tested as long as you have at least 3 hours notice.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    You are insane for two reasons

1.This whole putting someone else's piss in ya and
    2.Taking Deca while in the NCAA did you not know that Deca stays around in your system for as long as a year and a half on top of knowing that the NCAA is very very strong when it comes to steroid testing especially now since the whole Balco fiasco occured.

WTF were you thinking dude seriously

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information